Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arif YunusYour feedback matters!
My questions is using japan oil for enlargement of penis n strengthen its nerves have any side effect on my penis? Age 25, weight 84 kg , ht. 169 cm.
Dear Doctor Masturbation 1-2 times in month, Now I suffering Blue Ball disease, how to resolve this disease, please tell me.
I had severe fever about 4-5 days before. I had severe head pain. But it has cured now but I have pain in fingers of hand and leg. Due to which I have problem in walking. I am unable to write properly. And I don't feel like eating anything. Please tell me what to do.
I have a pain at toe nail. I just cleaned it my self but after every 20-30 days it came back. When I ask some persons they said its a ingrown Neil problem so please some suggestions to solve it.
I am having cold from many days, intake medicine from family doctor and I became all right but now I'm having spitting with yellow somewhat Brown (brownish red) in color but there is no" khansi" that's I'm having. Please tell me about the reason of colors of spitting that is yellow and reddish in morning then after morning normal spitting occur.
Hi, I am 38 years old, because of the acidity I am getting small chest burning sensation and due to fear of that I am getting increasing my BP. Last time it was 170/100. Please suggest what can I do please?
I can't stand for few minutes. Ejaculation occur in few second. please suggest me. I done all the exercise like stop and starting of urination.Please tell.
Hi dear sir madam I am suffering from headache since six months as I have consult local physician but no use please assist me best specialist.
I have a blood sugar 185 mg/ dl (fasting sample). please suggest me about the diet chart and also which food or fruit is not to be eat.
I m 35 year old male. The nail of my second last fingure of left hand had been demaged in the door of my car from last 7-8 years ago. Then it grows in unproper manner I cut down till its end but now there is space between the growing nail & the bottom (its growing in curve shape) I also feel little bit pain at its end. One more problem also occure in same hand I got too much itiching in the same hand I scratch the hand upto the extent the whole hand got red & in some parts of both sides the skin is cracking & hand got rough but it gets sometimes ok & after few days the same itching starts. Please advice me what to do? thanks.
Has your child been coughing frequently? Is the cough chronic in nature, making your child breathe rapidly and does he/she complain about a tightened chest? These symptoms signify that your child is having asthma. Asthma is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. It is common in children and an affected child experiences difficulty in breathing, and a whizzing sound is produced, especially during expiration. Asthma may lead to severe health complications and needs immediate diagnosis and treatment.
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of asthma is based on the symptoms, medical history and a physical examination of the child.
The different modes of asthma diagnosis are as follows:
- Medical history and symptoms: You must tell the doctor about any history of breathing trouble with your child or whether there are chances of other inherited health conditions. You must explain your child's symptoms properly, which may include coughing, wheezing, chest pain or tightness and others if observed.
- Physical examination: A physical exam will be carried out in your child where the doctor will listen to his heart and lungs, and look for eye or nose allergies.
- Medical tests: A chest X-ray of the child has to be carried out, along with a simple lung function test known as spirometry. This test measures the amount of air present in the lungs and determines how fast it can be exhaled. Spirometry enables a doctor to determine the severity of the asthma. Some other tests are also carried out for the identification of asthma triggers. They include allergy skin testing, blood tests and X-rays to know if sinus infections are affecting the asthma. An asthma test determines the amount of nitric oxide in your child's breath.
Treatment: Based on your child's severity of asthma symptoms and his medical history, the doctor will provide you with an action plan to treat the same. This action plan explains all the medications your child requires, the dosage and schedule of the medicines. The plan also includes points on what to do when the asthma worsens and when an emergency treatment is required. Anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed to children who require bronchodilator medication. All asthma medicines used by adults can be used in case of children but in lower dosages.
You should give the asthma medications to your child using a home nebulizer or a breathing machine. A nebulizer delivers asthma drugs by transforming them from liquid to a mist. The child gets the drug by breathing it via a face mask.
In order to control and manage asthma in children, they must avoid the triggers and should keep away from any source of smoke. A doctor must be consulted to know about the best diagnosis and treatment methods.
Dear Dr. My age is 35 yrs old I have sinusitis problem last one yr. Due to sinus oain in eyes and head. Pls suggest medicine.
I am suffering from tonsil from last three years and I'll already tried all type of treatment but if I'll missed any treatment or any better idea then please give me some tip at least I'll manage my tonsil.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.