Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
For fruit juice what is the measuring medium? Table spoon or tea spoon. I am giving my daughter 20 teaspoons of lemon juice. Is it an excess dosage? Shes exactly two years old.
Hi doctor I have given swin flu vaccine to my 3.2 years old son for first time because he always suffer from cold and cough, some time he starts wheezing. First shot was given on 21 feb 2015 and second in the month of 19 march 2015. After this second vaccine, after 3 days started coming rashes on his thighs. And remain for 2 months after giving allegro syrup. I want to ask you this rashes started coming because of swine flu vaccine or not. Please answer me and make me grateful.
My kid he is just 3 years old what type of food I can give him to get normal weight. He is just 7kgs.
Hi, my son is ten months old. He body temperature always falls on 95.7 to 96.7. Is it normal or anything to worry. Please advice. My son s active n playing.
My son is 6 years old mostly complains of stomach pain near naval area specially morning time for having milk. Otherwise he is quite active. Please advise.
My baby is 1 year now. Baby boy. He is teething. Started eating basic food- khichdi, roti, dahi, paneer, dal, egg etc. At times will only take milk and biscuits or some fruits. Takes coconut water. 1) whats the ideal diet for a 1 years old , in terms of quantity and 2) what all should be included in the diet 3) calcium an iron should be continued for how long? 4) spices and salt can be introduced now? 5) can give honey?
Sir mari beti 1 year ki honaaa wali h WO stand nhi ho paati koi prob to nhi h mari bdi beti 7 mhinaaa ki bjagna lgi thi aisaaa kyu. Or mari choti beti bht kamjor h PR WO khatiii bht h hr tym bhukiii hi rhti h.maiii kya kruu ab.
Dr. 2 month old baby was on similar for a month as mother did not produced sufficient milk and had flat nipple problem also, now for 2,3 days some blood in stool Dr. said to stop similar and dairy for mother also stopped, much worried, will this allergy for cow milk will be cured later?
My daughter age is 5years and 5month she look bulky and her weight is 32 kg, please advice me what should I do?
My daughter was born premature by 20 days and her birth weight was 2.4 Kgs. She suffered from Jaundice after 3 days of birth & was given phototherapy for 1 day. Her weight reduced to 2.1 kg. After 5.5 months, Her weight gain has reached till only 5 Kgs. Her vaccination till 6 months are completed. Question 1 :- Doctor has suggested only Vitamin D3 & Ferris drops. But he has not suggested Calcium drops. Whether this is required or not. We are continuing Pro Nan -1 & we have started little upper diets like cereal water etc. Question 2 :- What else shall we do to raise her weight exponentially, which according to us is less than shall be as actual. Awaiting your valuable feedback, Regards,
My son is about 6 years 6months old suffering allergy-asthma from approximately 3 years back. Budecort (100 mg) inhaler & levolin inhaler, montelukast 5mg is consuming everyday as per advice of doctor. Please suggest.
My child is not constipated. His stool come out 4 to 5 times regularly in a day. We are worried about this. After getting report doctor said there is no blood in his stool but we saw little drops of blood in his every stool. If this is not blood, then what is this red drops which looks as same as blood.
My son born at 33 weeks. Today is the 44th day. He us preemie. Now he went loose motion. I gave bm only. Kindly advise.
My 4 year old Son is suffering from ITP from Dec'15. He has a plate count of around 35000. He has been on prednisolone dosage tapering from 20 mg to 2.5 mg per day till 10th Jun'16. Now he is taking only Azoran 50 mg daily. He does not have any bleeding symptoms, only some bruises.
My daughter 7 year old and she facing problem with nas(h) with distressing cough from last one year and she take madicin seriflo 250; l montas; nasomx nosl drop; b dase tb and some time take slbair mdi as prescribe by dr k. S. Chatterjee & dr. Surajit kar but no inprovement the patient so I want know better position of patient how is possible?
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.