Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana Reddy
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ReddyYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from boils like wounds in her genital place. What is the reason? She underwent some operations like gall bladder removing 3 years back, ankle fracture one year back and her leg fracture 9 months back and she had been inserted rod in her leg and recently she underwent Spinal cord surgery and she had been discharged on 19/9/16. She was having the above mentioned problem since some years and she had some medications also for that but no use. Suggest her any remedy.
I am suffering from leg pain from 2 years. I used many creams but still dint cure so please suggest me. What can I do?
I am 30 years old. 3 cesarean now a days I have severe back pain. I try to reduce my weight but I can't exercise back pain is increase. If I do exercise at the someone inject in my back. I am a teacher I follow normal diet. Pls tell me how to reduce my weight. My wt: 72.
I have been facing knee joint problem but unable to take calcium tablet due to gas and other stomach problems. Request you to advise me how this problem could be solved. Regards
I am 53 yrs male. Feeling left foot left side pain since quite some time. Previously it used to come only during winters. Please guide solution.
I usually have pain in legs when I walk for longer period or when I stand for long. Recently I can also feel pain base of my foot (usually when I get up from bed. Can you please advice some calcium medicine which can be taken for lifelong. Also, can you please advise me treatment for this leg pain. Is it due to lack of calcium?
About 1 year ago construction work was going in our house, I bent down and lifted up a big heavy stone and my backbone sounded like (tik tik), after that day I am getting low backpain I have not taken any medical advise or any medicine yet. When I get up in morning at that time I get maximum pain and in rest of the day I get pain only when I sit on chair or sofa. Tell me how can I become normal, without this Backpain?
My periods date was 20th August. Till it is absent. I had done preg kit test on 24th August. It was negative. Usually my periods is very regular. Now I am suffering in white discharge and mild back pain. Should I wait for few days or check up gynecologist?
I am 27 years old male and have a backpain in right side for last fortnight days. I have used the pain tablets but no results. What should I do now? Daily morning 1 hr office bike journey.
Sir/mam I have ankle pain after morning running, I run on a road, I want to ask that the pain is because of solid surface or there is something else problem?
Suddenly having pain in right shoulder joint without reason it happened twice can't move hand if pain killer takes getting relief.
Hi. I've hypothyroid of tsh 6.9. This is about 4 months back. Since then I started to control my diet and I'm consuming regularly walnuts, fish oil tablets. And avoided food such as cabbage mustard etc. And I regularly walk for half an hour minimum during early sunrise. Is there any chance to get my thyroid status normal or should I continue the same diet life long.
I'm 50 yrs female, I have backache down to leg &reverse, cervical pain goes to the head, arms n fingers & reverse.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.