Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana K
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Archana KYour feedback matters!
My mother, she was recently diagnosed with high blood urea and creatinine level, also it was found that she had low hemoglobin level. She got admitted to the hospital and now reports are normal (urea is 32, earlier 102) also blood reports are also coming normal now. I am hoping to get a diet recommendation for her as she is still under treatment. also she had viral fever but now its normal. Please give some diet recommendation for her while taking care of her diabetes in account? Thanks.
I am suffering from the sexual problem like this -before starting sex my pennies get ejection of sperm from 1 years sir please give me suggestions sir life is going worried.
Dear sir my problem is a sex, me sex to start and quick to diccharge to please reply to long time to sex medicine & excise & our weight is normal please to reply.
He has a breathing problem because of pharyngitis. What cud be the causes n wiil it result to azmetic? Give solution.
I am tell the about stomach pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. Please give me solution of this problem.
Ovulation study day 16 Endometrium size : 9.0 mm Left ovary: 16*1 Right ovary : msf It is possible to get pregnant with this dimensions.
Im a diagnosed pcod patient, lastly I got my periods on March 15 by taking meprate, after that I dint take any medicines but yesterday I got my periods, bleeding was for one day only that was maroon in colour, today I dint have bleeding. I'm worried about it please help me.
Still single I am suffering from bipolar disorder. I am having waxing and waning of sexual desire. I even have penis size shrinking abnormal small size and extended when erected to normal size or bit more. Is everything normal or abnormal?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.