Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I married 2 years ago. My problem is not get time when my sex time. So unable to give happy to my wife. Please advise me doctor.
A condition that can be quite painful, but in most cases gets better on its own is Prostatitis. It occurs due to an inflammation of the prostate and requires proper treatment when an infection causes the inflammation. The course of action entirely depends on several factors such as the extent and severity of the condition, the age and overall health condition of the patient.
- Medications: In most cases, patients affected with prostatitis are given a course of antibiotics which needs to be continued for a month or so along with pain-relieving medications. But other medicines such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and alpha-blockers may be required to help relieve the symptoms.
- Prostate massage: When the prostatitis is a long-drawn affair without any signs of improvement, then the doctor may massage the prostate through the wall of the back passage. Gloves and gel are used to make the massage more comfortable.
- Surgical intervention: Rarely surgery is an option for men suffering from prostatitis. In this surgery, the affected part of the prostate gland is surgically removed. It is not often done since there is a risk of making the symptoms worse and lead to a number of side-effects.
- Complementary therapies: You may be suggested to explore some other complementary therapies such as massage, reflexology, acupuncture, hypnotherapy and aromatherapy for instance. They can help in relieving stress which will make you more relaxed. Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation and listening to music also help. Besides, sitz baths can also be helpful while self-massage of the perianal area can offer some relief from the pelvic floor issues.
- Dietary Considerations: Some foods are thought to irritate the urinary tract and such foods include cranberries and cranberry juice, alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods and chocolate. Being aware of the potential irritants and the number of foods that can be taken, the symptoms can be controlled.
Also note that when you are suffering from prostatitis, you are likely to suffer from sexual problems. It is important to take such problems into consideration and seek proper medical attention. And if the patient is older than 50 years, he should undergo an annual routine examination which may include a rectal examination along with a prostate-specific antigen test.
It is essential to understand that in order to receive the most suitable treatment option, it is important to consult with an expert at the onset of the symptoms. When you have difficulty in urinating or urination is unusually frequent or painful or that you suffer from painful ejaculation, talk to your physician. Blood in urine, fevers, chills, groin pain are some of the symptoms and it is essential to be aware of the issue and take the right measure at the beginning.
If I take I pill then, do doctor will recognize in medical test? That I have taken i-pill for 3 times for prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Hi Sir, I am a patient of pocs. I was taking homoeopathy medicines before. But I've stopped taking them. Can you suggest me some exercises and daily workout plan for it?
I am just turned 50 year and my wife is of 43 year old. We married for the last 25 years and had active and enjoyable sex life till around 4 years ago. For the last four years my wife gradually lost interest in the act and for the two years I can say she won't have orgasms beyond couple of times. As I understood that this can be a harmonic imbalance, I tried to convince her to see the doctor, however she neither refuses outright nor express any interest in seeing the doctor. Before she gradually last interest in the act, she used to have a severe headache followed by attaining orgasm. I suppose this apart from normal hormonal changes are the reasons for near no libido. I have, with a great difficulty convinced her to see the doctor and able to take her to homiocare international, where in they promised to cure with use of long term homeopathy medicine usage. However I don't see any improvement during or after the treatment period of over year and three months. In fact I see that this problem is worsening. As I am active and felt deprived of the enjoyment, I tried to convince her to allow me to work on her to stimulate her. She is not comfortable if I tried various methods of foreplay including oral on her, however she is even more uncomfortable when I try various methods to stimulate. We are now hit the dead end. Meanwhile, due to lack of sexual enjoyment, I am restless and unable to have a good night sleep and I feel slowly effecting my overall health despite I being physically very active. I have no clue as to how to go about it. Can you please suggest how we can get back to normal situation. Every passing day, I am becoming more and more desperate and feel the need more and more. In fact she allows me to penetrate and relieve my self, despite this I am not satisfied as such I don't enjoy this one side act and looking her to be active part of this. I am feeling please help. I understand that there is a medicine which can be taken before the starting of the act to avoid headache. Please suggest.
I'm taking duoluton-L every month because I don't get regular periods. Does it contain any side effects or harm my body if I take every month?
Hello, Main yeh janna chahta hun ki. Females ke preiods start hone ki date. Se ek din phahle unprotect tarike se realitionship bnane main koi risk to nhi h na doctor. Pregnancy ke chance thodi bante h. Please suggest me.
I have irregular periods, I had so many treatments but still it was not cured. After having the prescribed tablets then only I get periods, I'm going to get marry with in two months, I'm very scared because of this problem, what shall I do.
I am trying to conceive. So doc has prescribed me siphene 100 for 5 days and HCG injection on 12 the day as I ovulate on 14th day. Is there any substitute of HCG injections. I mean oral tablets etc. Coz I don't have a doc nearby.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.