Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
My first day to my last cycle was 06-29, my next is due on 7-28. I have been having symptoms. My ovulation was 7-7/7-14. When should I take test? or am I even pregnant? I got Married May 10th. Actually April month Period date 28 and May Month Period 27th and June month Period date is 29th. When should I take test? reply ASAP! I am Confused.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.
1. You can’t improve memory without physical energy. Have healthy food habits and timely meals. Eat nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
2. Physical exercise improves blood circulation to brain and improves clarity of thinking.
3. Concentrate on your task with enthusiasm. If the task appears difficult, tackle bit by bit.
4. Have good night’s sleep. Maintain timings.
5. Give task to your brain. Avoid idling.
6. Have breaks and enjoy a joke with your friends. Continuous slogging makes you lose interest in your task.
7. Be confident. You can DO IT!
Hii. I had my last period on may 29th after that on 15th I had unprotected intercourse and did not get my periods on june and after doing urine test the results seemed positive so I took absorption pills n periods came on 9th july n last till 13th july. Bleeding was not so heavy but normal and on 29th july I did sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th & 10th august I had again urine test results were negative. So when will I have my next periods as I had pills n how long will it take to be normal. Am totally stressed please suggest me please what to do next?
My vagina is very soft. After sex it pain much more and I couldn't enjoy more and more. So I want to make my pussy hard. My boobs are much small, I fucked more for make my boobs bigger but they not. My boyfriend has small penis I want it biggest like pornstars cock. I watch porn daily and masturbate daily is it affect me?
Grapes health benefits
It may surprise you to hear that the humble grape is actually considered to be a berry.
The average serving size for grapes is about one cup, or 32 grapes. As a useful measure, you can use the size of your fist to estimate the proper portion size for grapes.
Grapes are high in water content and good for hydration. Grapes are high in antioxidants
Cancer: grapes contain powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols, the resveratrol found in red wine famous for heart health is a type of polyphenol found in the skins of red grapes.
Heart disease: the flavonoid quercetin is a natural anti-inflammatory that appears to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and protect against the damage caused by low-density lipoprotein (ldl) cholesterol in animal studies.
The high polyphenol content in grapes may also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (cvd) by preventing platelet build-up and reducing blood pressure via anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
High blood pressure
Because of their high potassium content, grapes are recommended to those with high blood pressure to help negate the effects of sodium in the body.
Constipation the high water and fibre content of grapes helps in constipation.