Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
I'm 21 years old and I missed my periods. And I doubt if I'm pregnant I confirmed it with prega news kit. I don't want to conceive right now. Its been month that I mated with my guy. What is the solution to get back my periods?
Since 3 month I didn't have my period. Pls suggest me some medicine to start my period immediately..
I am 21 yrs. I had my menstrual cycle on august 11 then later on august I had ipill on 20 august I started bleeding again on 29th august firstly I thot its vaginal bleeding bt I had vry heavy bleeding first two days ,bleeding lasted for 3 days bleeding was in form of clots. I have not got my periods till now. And I was sexually active too. I did home pregnancy test On Tuesday it showed negative. M I pregnant. What shall I do?
Hello. One of my best friend is 7weeks pregnant as per ultrasound. But the heart beat of baby still not found as per doc. Blood is coming out through urine. Is it any serious condition? For baby or mother? How can it identify or solved?
My periods date is on 15th feb. And I usually have my periods 3-4 days before the actual date. I had unprotected sex on 24th jan. Now I am having some mood swings and laziness. Moreover I get a frequent urge of urinating. Am I pregnant? Please help.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery.
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out.
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted.
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off.
- This causes puncture in the uterus.
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting.
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases.
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted.
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 27 years old female I am suffering from pcod and thyroid so I am taking thyronorm 37.5 mcg my tsh value is 2.71 after taking thyronorm. My lh is 6.11, fsh is 5.15, prolactin 27.92 and hb is 11. My doctor has prescribed me metformin 500 mg twice daily. I want to know how long I have to take these medicine I have been taking it since 6 mths. Kindly help me. I am frustrated.
Infertility is a condition that refers to the inability to conceive, even after regularly having unprotected sex for a period of 6 months at least. In most cases, infertility may also refer to the biological inability of a person to contribute to the process of conception; or to a woman who is incapable of carrying a pregnancy to its full term.
There are several causes behind infertility; but taking the current lifestyle of the people into account, stress and a sedentary lifestyle are emerging as major factors behind this condition.
How do stress and a sedentary lifestyle cause infertility?
1. Stress: Stress is turning into a major cause of infertility, esp. in women. A research carried out by Emory University observed 16 women between their mid 20s-30s, with normal weights for a period of 6 months to come to this conclusion. It found out that each of these women did not get their periods for the 6 months under observation due to high amounts of cortisol (stress hormone) in their body. Each of these women had really hectic work lifestyles, which indicated that women with stressful jobs are at a higher risk of experiencing infertility due to stress.
In fact, both the partners, when going through a period of stress, are unable to conceive. However, during periods when they felt good, their chances of having a baby increased dramatically.
2. Sedentary Lifestyle: Again, more of a risk factor for women than men.
Amongst women, a sedentary lifestyle during teenage causes hormonal imbalance and anovulatory cycles more commonly seen in PCOD (polycystic ovarian disorder - the development of multiple small cysts in the ovary) patients, which is a major cause for infertility.
As for men, those with a sedentary lifestyle generally tend to be overweight or obese, which can lead to low sperm quality. This, in turn, can significantly reduce a couple’s chances of conceiving.
What can do you to prevent infertility?
1. Stay Active: Acupressure, regular exercising, daily brisk walking, practicing yoga and meditation are some of the ways by which you can alleviate the problem of infertility. Each of these activities help in improving the flow of blood to your reproductive organs, which helps in the release of toxins from the body. They also help in enhancing the movement of the pelvic region and in reducing any type of inflammation and pain in the area, thereby increasing your chances of conceiving. The added benefit of practicing these is a significant reduction in your stress levels.
2. Eat Right: Diet too plays a major role. Certain foods are known to boost your fertility, while maintaining proper hormonal balance and reducing the chances of miscarriage. Foods like cold water fish, raw dairy, eggs, tomatoes and dark leafy greens among others should be a part of your daily diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have twins baby boy and girl .both sleep on one side boy on back and girl on left side so their head on particular side have become flat. They are in their 5th month. What can be done.
I am 35 yr unmarried lady. From my maturity onwards i'm facing the problem of fishy smell during the period time. I consult several doctors, but no use. Pls guide me how to overcome by this problem.
Treating your own headaches
You don't necessarily need a doctor's prescription to treat your headaches. Here are some ways you can find relief, without
Apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head. Try placing it on your forehead, temples, or the back of your neck.
Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk.
Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a massage.
Apply gentle, steady rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger and/or thumb. Maintain pressure for seven to 15 seconds, then release. Repeat as needed.
Rest, sit, or lie quietly in a low-lit room. Close your eyes and try to release the tension in your back, neck, and shoulders.
If you have excessive muscle contractions in the neck, it may be helpful to perform
Physical therapy exercises every day.
I have suffering pain in breast from last 2-3 days and also pain in pubic from today Why it occurs and what treatment I have done.
Hi me n my hubby had sex on 3 march and i took i pill and i got the periods on 8th. Again we had unprotected sex on 13th and once again i took pills and i got periods on 19th.Actually my date was 18th march.Now i'm getting pregnancy symptoms.When i test it was negative can u help me on this? m i pregnant? ?
During every monthly periods is not regularly last two month, I'll be getting urine infection problem I.e v frequently passing urine with burning sensation. Few months back got urine tested but reports were normal. And some times I'll get a sharp pelvic pain which results in unable to move or stand unless the pain reduces.
My vagina is too tight and i'm finding it difficult to have sex. I felt a lot of pains the day I tried to make an attempt with my husband is it vaginismus, my husband couldn't get inside me, we also used gel to do but we still face same. My vagina is to small, so please suggest.
I am 21 years old female. I am RA patient my prescribed medicines r Hcqs, Saaz,Folvite, Folitrax,Shelcal-Hd, n Uprise D.My menses in month of july was on date 16th, but it preponed in month of August n came on 7th of august instead of 16th. Is this a major issue related to my menses cycle or its normal. N I have been married since 2 months. Please guide.
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.