Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Vijaykumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna VijaykumarYour feedback matters!
She treated good.very is3
I am 45 years old and suffering from Parkinson disease since last 2 years. I have taken treatment from neurologist doctor but no relief. Please guide me.
Hi I had fallen from staircase and suffered head injury on 30 Jan 2005, I was in sense and my left eye surrounding was black for around two months, even I don't remember events between 30 Jan - 08 Feb2005. I was treated by a neurologist I recovered from that head injury. But after sometimes I felt I lost my smelling sense. And I am hypertensive taking losartan 25 mg twice in a day. Can my lost smelling sense be cured?
I am allergic to sun. And it leads to migraine whenever I do not eat anything in the morning. And it starts with severe headache. So whats the solution?
When I got seizure doctors did my MRI scan it mentioned that the neurons of my brain were moving very fast so they put me on leveracitam 500, tinep od, gabapentin, and benadon, I feel so weird so I request you to check my profile and my question again .i shall be very thankful to you all doctors.
Whether EEG can help in treatment of insomnia? Sometimes reasons for causing insomnia are not clear. Whether there can be any abnormality in brain waves causing insomnia?
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
I am suffering from heaviness of head and tickling eyes. High blood pressure. thyroid problem. Excess cholesterol. Drinks, tobacco. Chances of heart attack?
Sir I have pain in my shoulder and neck and arm also and arm feels like heavy and I can't do work with it. This symptoms of paralysis? Tell me which specialist I have to go?
I am suffering from L4,L5 & S6 nerve problem. I have lot of pain while sleeping & walking. My right leg frontal soul has a feeling bread . I am unable to put my leg firmly on the ground. Is there any solution for this? I am a diabetic 7 suffer from neuropaathy.
Dear Doctor, I am a 40 years old male. Suffers from frequent one sided headaches (predominantly left side of the head) combined with nausea and vomiting. Every morning I do neck exercise twice to ease the pain around the neck area or spasm. Could you please recommend me whether to check the blood pressure also during the migraine attacks?
Problems Related to Insomnia
Hi! I’m Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, a Psychologist, practicing in Noida.
Today, let’s understand What is Insomnia? Insomnia is nothing but the lack of sleep but that leads to, at times, in an individual’s stress and depression also.
What are the causes of insomnia? There are certain causes of insomnia-
- Mainly, it is due to mental disturbances.
- Any type of a body pain, uncomfortable weather, or the surrounding also leads to insomnia.
- Maybe, improper digestion, constipation, some disease, eating irregularity habits also leads to insomnia.
There are certain symptoms of insomnia.
- Irritability in our behavior.
- Problem in concentration, attention or a memory.
- Poor performance at our school or at work.
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Aggression or impulsiveness in our behavior.
- Lack of energy or the motivation.
- frustration about our own sleep.
Now, how do we get treated while sitting at our place?
- Do regular exercise but not late in the evenings.
- Avoid caffeine in all forms after your lunch time.
- Avoid taking naps during the day time.
- Have a nice long warm bath before you sleep.
- Try to drink warm buffalo milk with the honey in it before you go to sleep.
- Keep your room away from all the electronic gadgets.
There are certain other things that need to be done.
If you want to consult me online or offline, you can consult me through Lybrate.
A headache of any type makes you uncomfortable. Headache is painful but migraine headache is scary because it is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, dizziness and sensitivity to sound or light. Once it is triggered it’s difficult to control.
- If you are suffering from migraine I am sure you must have tried several medicines, herbs or home remedies without much benefit.
- There is one technique which I have found very effective in reducing migraine headache in many people. Technique or you can call this technique as super tonic for migraine.
- You can make migraine super tonic with following ingredients (Mineral salt, baking soda and lemon juice)
How prepare migraine super tonic:-
Take 1 glass of room temperature water add 3 pinch of mineral salt, 1 pinch of baking soda and squeeze one medium size lemon in it, still well and drink sip by sip. You will feel difference in few minutes.
Why This Home Remedy Works
Mineral salt provides body with 84 different minerals, lemon juice helps in detoxification and baking soda makes water alkaline, the whole combination helps in balancing body fluid.