Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna. NYour feedback matters!
हेल्लो सर मुझे 15 दिन पहले ही पेट में दर्द हुआ जिसकी जांच कराने पे मुझे पता चला कि मेरी दोनों किडनी में 4 mm के stone है जिसका इलाज मैंने चालु कर लिया है परन्तु जब मैंने कुछ दिन पहले सेक्स किया तब मेरे sperm वीर्य नही निकला सर यह प्रॉब्लम मुझे stone के कारण है या किसी और कारण से
What is the cure for acute urinary tract infection My mother is a diabetic and has recurring urinary infections Any cure ?
My urine sample report shows pus cells: 1-2/HPF, RBC 1-2 and epithelial cells: 1-2, Sonography was ok, Urine ok, no pain no burning sensation. No medicines taken b4 test. Kindly advise.
Fissure in anal aperture not healing and painful inspite of continued sits bath and pilex ointment application.
I had fissure 4 weeks back, which is ok now after I used smooth ointment. But the perianal area is still very red and has terrible itching.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from a problem that I am getting some whitish glue while urinating with little pain and in some other situation also. And also some burning sensation in the organ also. Please help me to come out this problem. Next week planning to undergo a urine test.
Hello doc. I just wanted to confirm. Is there any link between whey and kidney stones? I lift everyday and I take 2 scoops of whey. I drink 5-6 liters water. I am very healthy accept kidney stones. Is that safe to take whey? I am too much worried.
treatment and medicine for enlarged prostrate causing complete urine blockage or partial urine flow blockage
I have 6 month old child. Wo pehle easily urine pass krta tha but before 2 months wo pressure k bad urine pass krta h. Please suggest something what should I do.
Sir / mam I have a stone of 7 mm in my left kidney and I go to gym regularly can I continue my gym or gym have Any side effect?
What to do for recurring uti. I am having this infections again and again within 15 days. I feel very slight pain at the left side of lower abdomen and bladder.
I am suffering from mild hydronephrosis in left kidney since 2 years with mild fatty liver. My uric acid is 7. Please suggest me is there any treatment in ayurveda.
I'm 76 years old person and having HTN & TYPE 2 DIABETES. But presently under control by medicines. I am passing proteins+++ in urine. My creatinine level is 1.77 and my TSH is 8.6. Please advise suitable medicines for controlling the above 3 ailments. I will be thankful.
I am 33 years old. From the last one month observed slight pain near my anus hole while driving bike,(but I do not find pain while sitting in my office chair) and from the last 15 days observed slight wetness near anus hole or anal leakage. Which feels very uncomfortable. Makes me need to check wetness regularly. Makes me wipe wetness. It smells like shit. Kindly explain the problem and remedy for it. Kindly help.
I am 62 years old male. I am having problem of urinating. The flow is not uniform it comes with slow interrupted flow. Also need to apply force. Frequent urge of urination but comes very little. My sugar levels are fasting 145 and pp 165
Coconut is a tropical fruit that is rich in protein. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
Drinking coconut water for 2 to 3 times a week reduces the size of kidney stones in a short period of time.
Benefits of coconut water
* it dissolves kidney stones
* it prevents bladder infections
* it revitalizes your reproductive system
Symptoms of kidney stones
Kidney stones that are above the pelvis of the kidney usually do not cause symptoms.
Symptoms often occur when a stone migrates into the ureter, the tube that carries urine from the kidney to the bladder, and prevents the drainage of urine from the kidney.
When stones are present in the ureter, a person may experience the following symptoms:
* nausea and vomiting.
* blood in the urine.
* increase in frequency or urgency of urination, or the inability to urinate.
There are other possible consequences of kidney stones. Partial or complete obstruction of a kidney by a stone may lead to a backup of urine in the blood, along with its potentially toxic component, urea. If this happens, the kidney may suffer damage to its tubules (the microscopic chemical plants that manufacture urine) and to their associated blood vessels.
Kidney stones are formed from chemicals that are found in your urine such as, calcium, carbonates, cystine, oxalic acid, phosphates, uric acid, ammonium, and magnesium.
Of these chemicals, calcium constitutes a large percentage of the stones that are formed.
Causes of kidney stones
One contributing cause is a defective metabolic process. When you habitually drink insufficient amounts of water and other fluids daily, your urine becomes highly concentrated.
Diet is another major contributing factor. If you are fond of eating fatty foods and your daily intake of high fiber foods is low, you will surely have kidney stone problems sooner or later.
* acid-forming foods
* alcoholic drinks
* junk food
* sugar foods
Importance of making kidneys function properly
Kidneys receive a large amount of the blood pumped by your heart. This huge blood supply enable your kidneys to regulate the composition of your blood.
They also remove wastes such as ammonia, drugs, urea and other toxins from your body.
That's why it is important to dissolve kidney stones early before they get big enough to give you problems, such as kidney infections, later.
* they keep the volume of water constant in your body
* they regulate your blood pressure
* they aid in making red blood cells
* they maintain the calcium levels in your body
Coconut water helps dissolve kidney stones by diluting your urine so that the various chemicals in your kidneys such as calcium, phosphates, uric acid, etc. Are relatively easy to flush out of your system.
This is because it is a natural diuretic and it increases the urine flow.
Aside from its ability to dissolve kidney stones, it is also a rich source of cytokinins. Cytokinins are plant growth hormones, they regulate the growth and development of plants.
The interesting part is that cytokinins have an anti-aging effect on human cells and tissues.
In other words, they help delay your aging process.
Other health benefits of coconut:
1. Prevents simple goiter (enlarged non-toxic thyroid) because of its organic iodine content.
2. Good body builder, so it is a food recommended for building up the body muscles of thin and emaciated individuals.
3. Constipation and for any build-up of gas in the stomach and intestinal tract.
4. Coconut milk has been found to help causes of a sore throat as well as relieving stomach ulcers.
5. Coconut oil has been found to heal cuts, scratches, burns and sunburns.
6. The oil has also been recommended for facial massage and is reported to be good as a wrinkle remover.
7. Coconut oil is also good for the scalp and hair and makes hairdressing unnecessary.
8. Intake of at least 2 tbsp. Of virgin coconut, oil per day can lessen your vitamin e requirement.
9. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
This proves that a pound of prevention is indeed worth more than a ton of cure.
Kya koi dusra method nhi hai. BTW why this UTI I got what's the reason. N I got fever too I really suffers during my pee time and it burns like hell Essa feel hota h doc Kese something wants to come outside tho I'm 19 please tell me something easy way to cure this.
Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. It's a common problem thought to affect millions of people. There are several types of urinary incontinence, including:
- Stress Incontinence– when urine leaks out at times when your bladder is under pressure; for example, when you cough or laugh.
- Urge Incontinence– when urine leaks as you feel a sudden, intense urge to pass urine, or soon afterwards.
- Overflow Incontinence (chronic urinary retention)– when you're unable to fully empty your bladder, which causes frequent leaking.
- Total Incontinence– when your bladder can't store any urine at all, which causes you to pass urine constantly or have frequent leaking.
It's also possible to have a mixture of both stress and urge urinary incontinence.
What causes urinary incontinence in men?
Urinary incontinence in men results when the brain does not properly signal the bladder, the sphincters do not squeeze strongly enough, or both. The bladder muscle may contract too much or not enough because of a problem with the muscle itself or the nerves controlling the bladder muscle. Damage to the sphincter muscles themselves or the nerves controlling these muscles can result in poor sphincter function. These problems can range from simple to complex.
A man may have factors that increase his chances of developing UI, including
- birth defects—problems with development of the urinary tract
- a history of prostate cancer—surgery or radiation treatment for prostate cancer can lead to temporary or permanent UI in men
UI is not a disease. Instead, it can be a symptom of certain conditions or the result of particular events during a man’s life. Conditions or events that may increase a man’s chance of developing UI include
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)—a condition in which the prostate is enlarged yet not cancerous. In men with BPH, the enlarged prostate presses against and pinches the urethra. The bladder wall becomes thicker. Eventually, the bladder may weaken and lose the ability to empty, leaving some urine in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and incomplete emptying of the bladder can lead to UI.
- chronic coughing—long-lasting coughing increases pressure on the bladder and pelvic floor muscles.
- neurological problems—men with diseases or conditions that affect the brain and spine may have trouble controlling urination.
- physical inactivity—decreased activity can increase a man’s weight and contribute to muscle weakness.
- obesity—extra weight can put pressure on the bladder, causing a need to urinate before the bladder is full.
- older age—bladder muscles can weaken over time, leading to a decrease in the bladder’s capacity to store urine.
Treating Urinary Incontinence
Initially, your GP may suggest some simple measures to see if they help improve your symptoms. These may include:
- lifestyle changes – such as losing weight and cutting down on caffeine and alcohol
- pelvic floor exercises – exercising your pelvic floor muscles by squeezing them, taught by a specialist
- bladder training – where you learn ways to wait longer between needing to urinate and passing urine, guided by a specialist
- You may also benefit from the use of incontinence products, such as absorbent pads and handheld urinals.
- Medication may be recommended if you're still unable to manage your symptoms.
- Surgery may also be considered. The specific procedures suitable for you will depend on the type of incontinence you have.
- Surgical treatments for stress incontinence, such as tape or sling procedures, are used to reduce pressure on the bladder or strengthen the muscles that control urination.
- Operations to treat urge incontinence include enlarging the bladder or implanting a device that stimulates the nerve that controls the detrusor muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.