Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Today I use make up. After that my skin burnt. What to do. Tmrw is my shadi. How can I treat it fast. And small acne pimple came. And around my mouth and nose it burns. Kya karu.
During periods I felt lots of pain. I have diagnosed with adenomyosis. I take hormones pills for 21 days. My condition is in control. Taking hormones pills harmful for long run?
Me and girl frend had sex 10 day ago we take precaution .like.in use 2 condom while having sex and I did not even organ inside her vagina .even tho .i was waring condom. My problem is she is not getting her period on time .she was supposed to have periods on 15th since today was the first day she miss her periods .is there any think to worry about it .that she will get pregnant? Is there any possibilities? Is yes then what should we do .which medicine should I give to her to stop the pregnancy? Or what she she must do to stop the pregnancy ?or should I wait for more 2 .3 days?
Is there any bleeding (period) after total abdominal hysterectomy @ age 30. And also want to know how to cure ovarian cyst. Without operate.
Dr. One of my female friend faces this problem sometimes suddenly her body gets cold and starts sweating in face and hand at that time she felts very sleepy after sleeping for sometime she gets normal her weight is 65 and age 22 may I know what is the problem she having.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.
I am currently on femilon and this is my third sheet. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 4th day of my period exactly a month ago. Then started femilon 2nd sheet the next day. But I feel like my stomach size is increasing. Am I pregnant. Need help. I am unmarried.
I am 20 years old and I suffer from underweight and irregular menstrual cycles. I also have fungal affected nails. In the past one year my weight went down by 2 kg's. Kindly Help me to gain weight.
My wife and self are planning for a baby. Its been 2 years now and have visited gynaecologist. Tried IUI once, which was negative and my wife was taking ATT medications for last 5 months. Due to some unavoidable reason, she had to go to Australia for a month and so could not continue with her ATT medications for the sixth consecutive month. Now, when we visited the doctor after 2 months of discontinuing the ATT, he was totally unhappy that my wife did not take the tablets for the sixth month. He further said that as a couple we would face the consequences. We totally agree that discontinuing ATT was a serious lapse from our side. But now we are worried about the future. My questions are :- (i) Will discontinuation of ATT in the sixth month would end up with side effects, if so hw severe?(ii) What is the best next step we as a couple should think of.?(iii) Any other guidelines to follow.
I have pcod. I have been using goecysts tablets & gycon syrup for past 2 months. But still I did not get periods & negative preg test. Today my Dr. suggested me to use these for one more month & then she suggested me to go for ovarian drilling. I am not over weight. But still she suggested me to reduce weight. Please suggest me some diet plan. And explain me about ovarian drilling. How to get pregnant soon?
I am a unmarried girl having age 23 I had sex with my bf 7 month ago after this we have had 4-5 time sex. I start fingering my pussy 1 year ago with my finger but after some time I used toothbrush instead of finger and I enjoyed it but since 2 or three month when I put brush in my pussy I am getting some blood out from my pussy. I have fingering once in a week. From last some time the bleeding from my pussy is increasing when I use toothbrush. firstly it took some time in start bleeding but from last two time it take only 1 or two minutes in bleeding and bleeding is increased from the last time. So I want to consult from you is it normal or any serious issue? What is the problem by which I am getting my pussy bleeding.
My wife has just now found out she is pregnant. She has been drinking on-and-off the past month (4 times in the last month). Could this affect the baby? Please advise.
My wife age 29 is 3.5 month pregnant. She is bleeding for sometimes. What precaution should I taken. Your faithfully Arun PRAJAPATI.
I am 23 years female. I have not much interested on sex .I like romance but I hear something about sex means its disgusting me. I didn't like sex. Really I don't I know whether my husband live with me or not in future. I don't know I have a problem or not. But I eat badam pista well. I am loving one guy. But I am not interested in sex. Romance ok but sex oh my god. Why all r interest on that.
Hi I am a 33 year old I am diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and since then I am facing a strange issue with my vagina. There is thick layer of something tht stays on my vagina and as n. When I clean it it starts to itch very bad n then leaves my vagina super dry. I dont why it is happening but it is extremly uncomfortable pls suggest.
I am 25 years females. i am pregnant and having infection in private parts. Itching pain and burning sensation. What should I do?
Main first time sex karne vala hu Ladki ko ipill du ya unwanted 72 Ye goli se ladki ko koi nuksaan to nahi hai Muze vistaar me batao.
Magnesium is one of the most abundant mineral found in earth, and a good 60 percent of all the magnesium in the body is stored in your bones. A small percentage is also present in your blood and this nutrient is beneficial for healthy bones and in regulating blood pressure. It also enables proper nerve functioning, good blood circulation, strong immune system and a healthy heart.
Magnesium deficiency can lead to a number of ailments including hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, chronic back pain, etc. Asthma is also widely known to be associated with magnesium deficiencies and can lead to irregular heartbeats and panic attacks. Magnesium deficiency occurs mainly due to unhealthy diet, alcohol abuse, excessive vomiting, and long-term diarrhea. Here are a few signs that indicate that you are suffering from magnesium deficiency.
- Muscle cramps: Regular muscle cramps are the first symptoms of magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is extremely important for muscle growth and regeneration. It increases the intake of calcium and potassium- the two key elements important for muscle functioning. If you experience regular cramps, consult a physician immediately. Also, frequent muscle twitching and eye twitching might be symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Migraine: Migraines are caused by a number of reasons and one such reason can be low magnesium levels in your body. Severe migraines should never be ignored as it can be due to an underlying medical condition. Check with your physician as in some cases, migraines can be treated if magnesium deficiency is addressed.
- Irregular heart beat: Irregular heartbeats and rhythms are the biggest symptoms of low magnesium levels in the body. Magnesium is extremely important for proper functioning of the heart and proper blood circulation in the body. If you are suffering from these symptoms for quite some time, seek medical attention immediately.
- Anxiety and restlessness: Restlessness and anxiety can be a norm of life for some people. There can be many explanations for this and one is magnesium deficiency. Magnesium can make our body and mind calm, and lack of this nutrient can cause depressions and restlessness. Increasing your magnesium level can help in reducing anxiety levels and restlessness.
- Fatigue and weakness: If you are experiencing black outs and constant weakness, then you may be suffering from low magnesium levels. Magnesium plays an important role in breaking down glucose into energy. This energy is needed for metabolism and fights the weakness of your body. Lack of magnesium can be harmful in the long run and you might experience extreme instances of weakness and fatigue.
Magnesium intakes: Always have a healthy magnesium rich diet to supplement your magnesium levels. You can best get them from foods such as almonds, avocado, bananas, beans, and pumpkin seeds. You can also opt for milk, cashews, potatoes and yogurt. You can intake magnesium supplements too, but do consult with your doctor before taking them.