Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir, a few days ago I felt pain very badly for a long time due to piles. So I can not understand what care should be taken by me? Give me some suggestions for the problem.
I am 25 male. And I have a concern regarding allergies that I have. I have severe dust and dust mite allergy plut wheat. Due to which I have constant mucus buildup and congestion. I want to know if it could be treated I am a potential singer however this problem is blocking my way. Thanks in advance.
Sir I am suffering from stomach pain from 2 months due to that I had taken a" CT scan" In that problem was stated in this way (APPENDIX IS MILDLY THICKENED IN RIGHT ILIAC FOSSA, MEASURING 6 MM. NO OBVIOUS INFLAMMATION. IMPRESSION (- MILDLY THICKENED APPENDIX IN ILIAC FOSSA. REST NIL SIGNIFICANT) THIS WAS MY PROBLEM SIR I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WAS SERIOUS OR NOT/ MY CONDITION WAS SERIOUS OR NOT WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ME SIRS.
Hello, please my wife is getting vomiting since past 5 hours, please we had our only meal of the day at calvins today, please after that she is facing this. Please it was italian food, please cheese mainly, please and was first meal, please and also only meal of the day. Please she has taken meftal tablet as well. Please kindly suggest
I get erection during foreplay but I lose it after 5 minutes or so. Then I get erection back only if my partner rubs it but as soon as she leaves it again goes off and after that I am not able to achieve any erection & hence no intercourse. Two reason I can think of are - 1. I used to masturbate a lot earlier. 2. I can't concentrate while making out. Random stuff comes into my mind.
I have been diagnosed with pcos problem. What does that mean I will not get pregnant evr. N secondly I get my periods every alternate month. N there are some follicles fond in left overy where as right overy is little expended as in little large. Does that mean my right ovary is ok n it is releasing egg.
I want to do study. But I can't. I have problem of thyroid nd diabetes also. I don't get any job satisfaction also. Please help me.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.