Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
After potassium alum applying on cuts in barber shop 10 days back, my LFT report today shows total bilirubin 2.26,direct 0.84, indirect 1.42,sgot 15.7,sgpt 11.3. Usg abdomen normal and hbsag rapid test showed negative and I am anemic too as checked in earlier reports my hemoglobin will be 12. Do potassium alum cause hepatitis, taking Liv 52 tablets. Is rapid hbsag test effective.
I am diagnosed with migraine 4 years ago. I used to vomit after headache starts. From past few weeks with every migraine attack my vomiting has stopped but headache got more severe. I feel like someone is hammering on my head. Kindly help me with that.
Sir I am suffering from sex problem my sex capacity only 40 second. please help me to enjoy it for few minutes?
I have a desk job. I have been experiencing headache many times. Mostly I feel when I need to speak much whether on phone/person. I can not concentrate at all during that time. Pls advise.
My sister has a skin disease during five years. But It can not soluble. Disease name psudo psoriasis. What is final solution for these type of disease?
My mother was diagnosed with chikungunya earlier last month. She had red eyes, swelling and pain in legs and hands and platelet was around 1 lac. Now the platelets are fine around 2.2 lacs but she still has swelling and pain in legs and hands. Please advise.
Influenza or seasonal flu is basically a viral infection. It is different from common flu that accounts for many conditions that occur due to changing weather. These conditions include cold, stomach problems and fever. Influenza or flu comes with a variety of symptoms and is primarily caused by a virus due to lack of precautions taken as far as food and outings go, during the changing seasons.
Let us find out more about the symptoms and treatment:
- Symptoms: The main symptoms of this condition include fever, an aching body, dullness, fatigue, dry hacking coughs, a sore throat and even headaches. Appetite loss and drowsiness are also some symptoms of the condition.
- Causes: Influenza is usually caused by either of the two influenza viruses, such as virus A or Virus B. The strains of these viruses are known to change every year.
- Congestion: The main form of treatment revolves around treating the congestion that may have occurred in the nasal or the sinus tracts. The treatment for this is usually done with the help of nasal decongestants or sprays which can be used for a few days to get relief until the infection and congestion leaves the body. One must avoid the use of these decongestants for prolonged periods of time as they can make the condition reoccur again and again.
- Allergies: Histamine is the chemical that the body produces automatically when an allergy hits. This is what causes influenza and hay fever as well. One can get treated with the help of anti-histamine drugs that will be prescribed for the doctor in case an allergic reaction or hay fever is detected. This drug can cause severe drowsiness, so it is best to take it at night and wake up fresh in the morning.
- Blood Pressure and Other Complications: It is important to know what kind of medication you are allergic to, before you ingest anything or take a spray. If you are suffering from high blood pressure or any other cardiovascular complications, then you may want to steer clear of decongestants as these sprays can increase the blood pressure as well as the heart rate of the patient.
- Cough: In order to cure a cough, one can take a cough medicine that will also have anti-histamines and analgesics, which will help in clearing the pollutants, dirt and allergens that have caused the cough.
- Fever: In case you are experiencing fever and body ache, you can take aspirin or acetaminophen. However, this should be avoided by children.
With the treatment, one should take ample precautions while stepping out the home. Also, the patient should be careful about the dosage to avoid an overdose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.