Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anurekha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnurekhaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Is it possible to get pregnant after doing pregnancy test 3 months after intercourse? Test is negative but I am getting curious because of weakness in occasional fainting.
Hi Sir, I was taking meprate tablet before 15 days. But from last 3 days me feeling pain in my breast. Even I am not able to touch my breast. Even touching is very painful for me. Me not wearing any fitting bra or dress and also pain in my chest and shoulders. Is it symptom of coming periods or what? There is white thick vaginal bleeding and too bad smell it occurs. Itching in my inner part of vagina. Suggest me any ointment to cure vaginal itching. Vaginal itching is from sexual intercourse or what?
Hello doctor. Am not getting periods from 4 months. I took blood test and my hemoglobin is 9 gms%,less than normal. Pls suggest me any medication, and tell me is there any side effects for this and what happens if periods doesn't come.
My wife had normal delivery on 23rd june 2015. But still the stitches done at the time of delivery is not ok. It is very painful and at the place of stitches skin got hard like stone in side and also from last 2 days some yellow colors of material is coming out from that place. We are using a lotion cream as referred by doctors but still having problem. She is unable to sit and stand-up. After 01 week of delivery she has walk for 5 to 10 minutes. Kindly help. Me.
I am pcos patient and I want to balance my weight but I am not able to tackle with my cravings, what should I eat and avoid please suggest best thing I could find,
Hi. I am 31 year old lady. I got married 2 years ago. I had two miscarriages. One was missed abortion on feb 2015 (dnc done) and 2nd miscarriage was on apr 2016 .reason not diagnose. Few days back Dr. advised me the HSG test. It shows both the tubes blocked. How is it possible after two times conceiving the tubes get blocked. .what is the reason of that. I am very upset.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.