Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha PandaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and having problem in oral sex with my fiance. The excitement lasts only for 3 to 4 mins. Why so help me.
Had sex with my gf 2 days after her periods ended, ipill given within time, had single day bleeding, now her period is late by 10 days still no sign of periods. Is she pregnant? Plzz help!
How many times in a day sex is possible with pregnant women of child 6 to 7 month old and in what way can do sex by which she not to get any problem. Suggest me.
आयुर्वेद में गाय के घी को अमृत माना गया है। गाय का घी बिल्कुल शुद्ध होता है और इससे कई तरह की बीमारियां दूर होती है। इसका नियमित सेवन आपकी सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। जानिए, घी के फायदों के बारे में-
1. माइग्रेन: दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह-शाम डालने से माइग्रेन व नजले की तकलीफ में आराम मिलता है।
2. सिरदर्द और अनिद्रा: सिरदर्द होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश पैरों के तलवों पर करें। हाथ-पैर में जलन व अनिद्रा की समस्या हो तो भी घी की तलवों पर मालिश करें।
3. तेज दिमाग: फफोलों पर देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है। नाक में घी डालने से खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा रहता है।
4. सर्दी-जुकाम: इस घी की छाती पर मालिश करने से बच्चों को जुकाम में लाभ होता है और कफ बाहर निकलता है।
5. एसिडिटी: अगर ज्यादा कमजोरी लगे तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री मिलाकर पिएं। गाय के घी का नियमित प्रयोग करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है। इस घी के प्रयोग से मांसपेशियां व हçaयां मजबूत होती हैं।
6. वजन: गाय के घी में कोलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं होता जिससे मोटापा बढ़ने की समस्या नहीं रहती।
i am swati sharma 25year old and married. form last 4 to 5 months i am facing the problem in mesturation. i always got my period 4 0r 5 days before date of period but from somedays i seemed the symptoms of period (means after urination i got some blood drops)but i got period after two days so is this the problem to be worried?
Brest growth naturally possible or not please tel me truth. My bra size is 28 and I am 20 year old girl.
My wife and we both are planning for pregnancy but how should I do pls tell me what is the sex cycle.
My vagina is so loose. Can I use manjakani for tightening as fastest result. And can you tell me how to use the manjakani?
I am very foodie .I always think about my food I mean while eating breakfast I think about lunch when I will eat lunch like that .I eat food without chewing and daily I eat snacks such as kurkure ,puffs, oily and junk food .because of this my weight increased and now I am 80 kg in 17 years only.
I have cyst on my both sides ovaries n regularly I have to face sever pain left side 7.5 mm and right side 6.5 mm should it will go by medicine or I have to operate it.
My reports have arrived where it has shown child is in unstable lie. And NT reports is 0.6. Is a good news or bad ones?
Doctor its almost 1 and half year of my marriage and we are planning for a child. We had unprotected sex several times since february 2017 but we didn't get the positive results. Is this a sign of some serious problem? Please revert.
I had a 4.453 cm functional cyst on my right ovary. And doctor prescribed me novelone 5mg and the cyst is gone now. Now there is some light brown vaginal discharge. I have some warts on my face. I found on internet that these warts are caused by the human papilloma virus which is also the reason for cervical cancer. Help me!
Right from childhood, we've been told to never walk barefoot, lest we hurt our feet. And, that is right. However, it is advised to walk barefoot for just five minutes a day, every day. You can make sure that the area you are walking on is clean and clear, so that you don't hurt your feet.
When you walk barefoot the points on your feet, which are connected to particular organs of our body and walking barefoot, massaged/exercised those points. However, with shoes, that doesn't happen much.
To walk barefoot, select a clear ground which is not uneven or difficult to walk on. While you can walk for longer times too, five minutes is the bare minimum that is needed. This performs a natural acupressure.
Let's take the right foot first. The thumb has the energy level point, the fore finger has the stress point, hypertension in the middle finger, the fourth finger is for pms and the little finger is for chronic muscle, joint pain & other types of pain. Applying pressure on the heel of the right foot helps cure sleep disturbances and even sleep apnea.
The heel of the left foot is related to the activity and response of the immune system. The thumb controls the heart rate variability, the fore finger controls rheumatoid arthritis, applying pressure on the middle finger helps control fasting glucose levels among diabetics, the fourth finger is for respite from primary indicators of osteoporosis and the little finger is for respiratory conditions.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Avola almond can help in filling the lost protein and fiber in your body to the fitter you.
Avola almonds are bigger in size from the normal variety and are usually used in pastries.
- Three times more antioxidant content: avola almonds have three times more polyphenol content than californian almonds. Polyphenol is an antioxidant said to prevent degenerative diseases such as cancer, making it a superfood nut.
- Most sustainable nut in the world: the water used to grow avola almonds is natural rain water making them the most sustainable nut in the world. Good for you and the environment.
- Chemical-free and highest concentration of nutrients per gram than any other nut: the nut’s natural hard casing protects it from the elements, ensuring it is not penetrated by any chemicals and also retains nutrients making the avola crop very nutrient rich, which keeps you healthy.
- Natural source of protein: avola almonds are a great way to get your protein hit from a natural source and they are also low in saturated fat.
- Contains complexion boosting vitamin e: from combatting signs of ageing to boosting immunity, vitamin e has many antioxidant properties and are packed into avola almonds. Vitamin e also promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, and protects against certain cancers.
- Power-packed with minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and iron are all found in avola almonds and magnesium is the most represented mineral in the nut, which keeps your heart healthy and aids metabolism for weight loss.
- Good source of fibre: the nuts are a fantastic source of fibre to help maintain a healthy weight and lower cholesterol levels.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.