Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Koduri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KoduriYour feedback matters!
Pcod last four year. Day 14Follicle size 29. 6 mm.day 16 is collapsed. Have a few chances to pregnancy for this cycle. Please suggest me.
Hello doctor. M 20 year old. I have pcod and also ovarian cyst. From last 2 days m suffering from burning and irritation in my vagina. I feel as my bladder is full even after I urinate. And when the urine passes the burning sensation just triples. And today m passing urine after every 2 minutes. Also having lower abdominal pain. I had sex on 29th of August. Which was the day after my period got over on 28th. But sperms didn't enter inside me. Is it possibility of pregnancy? Wht should I do?
Mere periods ho rahe hai 22 sep se Mai hamesha 2 din mai thk ho jati hu is baar 4 din ho gae thik nhi hue bleeding ho rhe hai jyda jyda multiload bhe lagi hue hai mere. Mai kya karu.
Me and wife had a sex on morning, we used condoms but unfortunately it broke. She took ipill within 3 hrs of sex. Previously she took ipill 3.5 months ago. And we don't want child now. Now I have 3 questions Are there chances of getting pregnant? Will there be any side effects of this pill? Will it affect her pregnancy in future or to child (after 1 yr).
Hi, I have 3 time sex with my gf but with condom but now I want to make without condom can I do this?
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!