Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Koduri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KoduriYour feedback matters!
During 6th week my tsh was 3. yet doc said it is normal. And I am not prescribed to any medicine. Now I am 6 months of pregnancy. Now my tsh is 5.3.i am worried whether untreated thyroid might be a reason of any harm for my baby. I am really scared.
Well! We have heard so many good things about milk in commercials. Have we ever sat and thought through the real benefits of milk? Apart from being a healthy drink and the backbone of the dairy industry, this calcium-rich drink has innumerable benefits. In this article, we will discuss some not so known pros of milk:
- Complexion: If you want your complexion to lighten, instead of buying cosmetics, drinking 2 glasses of milk will fetch more benefits. Milk helps the skin to supple, glow and soft. Owing to its countless nutrients and vitamin contents, milk can be your best friend, if you are seeking a fair complexion.
- Strong Teeth: Being a tremendous source of Calcium, consumption of milk ensures strong teeth and help a person refrain from the decay of tooth and cavities. Care should be taken that Vitamin D is also consumed along with milk. The former helps the body to absorb calcium.
- Healthy Bones: Bone health and milk has a direct co-relation. It is, therefore, advised that kids consume milk to ensure proper growth. In the case of an adult, milk makes the bone strong and mitigate the risk of osteoporosis. A daily serving of one glass should do the trick for any individual.
- Weight Loss: Studies in the past have shown that women who consume milk daily can shed weight quicker compared to those who do not drink milk. A glass of milk can be drunk as a fulfilling appetizer, evening snack etc. It makes sense that milk is drunk during the night just before sleep.
- Stress Reduction: A study conducted by the Stamford Medical School in the year 2002 revealed that a warm glass of milk can go a long way in relieving stress. Daily consumption of milk after a hard day’s work can not only relax the nerves but calms the mind as well.
- Energy Buster: While milk is a great health drink, one can always turn to it when the body needs an energy boost. Milk can instantly revitalize the body. It is advisable that an ice-cold glass of milk should be consumed when there is a need for instant body revitalization.
- Eliminator of Diseases: There have been countless studies performed over the last few decades about the health benefits of milk and its capability to fight critical diseases. For instance, milk can mitigate the risk of strokes, keep blood pressure down, reduce cholesterol production of the liver, improve the eyesight, negates the chances of many types of cancer etc.
To ensure that the general health of the body is maintained, consumption of a tall glass of milk is necessary. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant now. Had a miscarriage in July due to chemical pregnancy and this September 6th I came to I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I feel nauseating alot and vomiting feeling only throughout day and morning sickness with vomiting. Wanted to ask what precautions should I take as eating wise. As of now I can't bear any cooked food smell. So I'm sticking more into sandwiches and juices would it be enough? And by when I can start prenatal yoga exercise. And do I have to be very careful with this pregnancy? but doc did say that it looks healthy pregnancy. Is it normal and safe to get immediate pregnant so fast after the last miscarriage?
Hi, I am 29 years old gold pregnant 2 time onces after 3 months of my marriage. The I had miscarriage because of spotting and I found cyst in my ovary .after 10 months when my I conceived again. And in 9th weeks there was no heartbeat of baby then doctor suggested for D n C its done on 20 june 2017 and after that we are try from 6 months but .having problem in conceiving in my both pregnancy I was 60 kg I was slim but now I am 70 is it one of the reason for not conceiving. Or What to do please advise?
I am Dr Vishwas Parulekar. I am founder and medical director of Parulekar hospital. It is in Airoli Navi Mumbai multispecialty hospital and mainly its serve surgical Maternity and medical general patients. Hospital has appointed Polyclinic and it has indoor patient facility of all categories with facilities for surgery and a surgery is like we can do general surgery laparoscopic, gynecological surgery gynecology laparoscopy, onco surgeries and Orthopaedic surge including Joint replacement surgery. And also have maternity department which can do a painless labour and we can do emergency delivery like Caesarean section operation in Parulekar hospital.
There are operation theatres for this purpose and apart from that we have one unit all Intensive Care Unit and we have our own IVF Centre that is test tube baby center. Apart from all the services we have a Para Medical Services like woe Pathology Laboratory which can do hormonal assessment and we have our own pharmacy which is available to patients are 24 hours and we have our own Ambulance Service if you want to know more about parulekar hospital or if you want to take appointment for yourself for your near and dear ones then you can take the appointments for lybrate.