Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KYour feedback matters!
My bf use sometimes his fingers to rub my clitoris. Insert his fingers to my vagina. Problem is now I'm addict to this. Is this causes any side effects? How can control it. Please help.
Water forms major part of the components in human health for its metabolism
As it drives oxygen in the circulation it helps for the therapeutic properties and hence it is very vital in dehydration of the body for proper balance of body temperature
One common problem amongst a lot for women is irregular periods. While normally women have eleven to thirteen periods in a year, those suffering from irregular periods might have lesser than even six or seven. While this can be due to various problems, there exist some foods which can help cure this problem
1) ginger - often used to relieve menstrual pain, ginger is also used to correct irregular periods. You can include powdered ginger in your food or drink ginger tea.
2) cinnamon - one superfood which has a lot of health benefits is cinnamon. One can have cinnamon powder with tea or lemon juice to cure irregular periods.
3) aloe vera - it is responsible for regulating hormones in our bodies. Drinking aloe vera juice not only helps reduce weight but also regulates the periods.
4) turmeric - it is known to balance the hormones and stimulate flow of blood in the uterus. Drinking it with milk helps relieve spasm and regulate irregular periods.
5) papaya - raw papaya aids in increasing the flow of blood in the uterus and in uterine contractions, thus helping cure irregular periods.
6) sesame seeds - these help in producing and balancing hormones. Eating them also helps in regulating irregular pain.
7) jaggery - it is rich in minerals and iron, hence help cure irregular periods which can arise due to anemia.
8) grapes - grapes too contain iron and help curing irregular periods caused due to anaemia.
9) buttermilk - with calcium, potassium, proteins and vitamin b complex, buttermilk aids hormone secretion, thus helping cure irregular periods.
10) coriander - its juice is another food that helps cure irregular periods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello I am 29 years old I got married on 14 Jan 2017. I got my thyroid levels checked two weeks ago it's was tah 8.59 while t3 t4 were normal after two weeks I repeat it again now it is 7.43 while t3 t4 are normal .symptoms are hair loss ,irregular periods ,tiredness. Four months back I was diagnosed with left ovarian cyst .kindly suggest something.
I conceive but before completion of 12 weeks it ends either in miscarriage or spontaneous bleeding. 4 times I have undergone this. I did the foetus biopsy and the result is chromosomal abnormalities. My husband's count is ok. Kindly advise.
I am in my third month of pregnancy. What all foods (processed/unprocessed) are harmful for me and are there any beneficial ones that I must include in my daily diet?
I am female of 20 years. Before coming into periods, I suffer with lots of sleep. This happens during periods too. But due to this, my all work gets stopped for few days. And I don't be able to do anything. I specifically get irritated during my exam. I don't get enough time for study, project, or any other work I need to finish. Then it remains pending as it is. It makes me then lazy that time. How should I get relief from it so that I can again boost my immune system and become active and get less sleep. I'm terribly tired of this problem. As I keep sleeping all the time. Moreover, I get a pimple warning me that I'll be in periods now. How to get rid of pimples even period time?
Hi, Me and my wife trying for baby from past 3 months. She missed her period by 7 days around. Her last period 's last date was 28th Dec 2016. N ow when we did home pregnancy test, we got positive result. After that we did Blood Beta HCG (Free) test, and the number came as 7.05.And I was told the report is negative. So what it concludes? Why her period did not start and why the urine test came positive where as blood report is negative. She did not have any other symptoms apart from sore breast. Please advise.
Hi, i had my last periods on 29th dec 2014 and next expected date was 27th jan 2015 but i had unprotected sex with my bf and he ejaculated inside me, it was on 5th jan 2015 but i took i pill within 32 hours and next intercourse was on 10th jan and i took i pill within 8 hours.. I did pregnancy test but it came negative.. I got one day period on 16th jan but it ended in few hours and was very light.. Again i had sex on 9th feb and took i pill within 18 hours.. But did not get my periods till now. Does it mean i am pregnant..?? Please please help.. I am very tensed
I had oral sex with my girlfriend. Her periods are now delayed which was due on 30 Jun. Is pregnancy possible in case of oral sex.
My wife missed her period (mensuration) after a week we checked pregnancy test found positive after a day she got slight bleeding for 2 days, now again checked found positive what is the reason for bleeding.
Almost every couple wishes to have a family of their own. They eagerly wait to be expecting parents. It is a joyous, yet delicate occurrence in one's life. But sometimes, you might be deprived of this. For one reason or another, some couples are not able to conceive.
in vitro fertilization (IVF) is a good option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. But there is one other option if IVF fails that is surrogacy. In fact, many women with fertility problems opt for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is of two types:
- Traditional surrogacy: When the father's sperm is used to artificially inseminate the surrogate mother, then it is termed as traditional surrogacy. In this case, the surrogate mother is the biological mother. Donor sperm may also be used.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this case, IVF is used. The egg from the mother and the sperm from the father is used to create an embryo. Then the embryo is placed into the surrogate's uterus. Here, the surrogate mother is only the "birth mother". The biological mother is one whose eggs were used.
Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. But still, it should be considered if you have been trying to conceive for too long. Why choose a surrogate mother in that case? There are various answers to that question.
If you are a woman, then you can consider surrogacy for the following reasons:
1. Medical issues with your uterus:
- You have your uterus surgically removed (hysterectomy)
- Other medical conditions that can have dangerous effects when pregnant, like heart diseases.
2. The other obvious reason would be if your IVF cycle fails. It can be quite devastating to invest so much time and effort in IVF and not have any positive result. Surrogacy can prove to be beneficial in this case.
3. Surrogate mothers can help people who wish for parenthood but cannot adopt a child because of their marital conditions or age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 26 year old. Trying to conceiving. I do yoga or surya namaskar? Did these exercise can effect for conceiving?
As I asked for my best friend problem of pregnant plzz tell me correctly what's the matter for delaying in her period's date? Bcoz she consumed all precautions condoms and even unwanted pills. So tell me correctly.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- It has immense cardiovascular benefits
- Large muscles groups are exercised in the process
- Helps reduce inflammation and swelling
- Helps with low back pain and relieves the stress on your spine which is caused due to the extra weight you are carrying around.
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.