Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anuradha

General Physician, Hyderabad

Dr. Anuradha General Physician, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Anuradha
Dr. Anuradha is a renowned General Physician in Adibatla, Hyderabad. You can meet Dr. Anuradha personally at Kaliga Fracture and Orthopaedic Centre in Adibatla, Hyderabad. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Anuradha on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kaliga Fracture and Orthopaedic Centre

2-2-7/5 O U Shivam Road, N C C Bus Stop, Junction Near Shivam Road, Vidyanagar, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

There is slight itching in penis. When he lift the cover up, he can see some rashes and white spots. There is no pain. He believes it is a yeast infection. Please suggest some treatment or medicines.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. These are not yeast infection but called smegma. Residual of sperm, urine, dust etc. He need to clean beneath the foreskin thrice daily using soap and water. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking obimet sr 500 mg twice a day for pcos along livogen z and fol 5.the doctor has advised me to take susten 300 mg on the 21st to 25th day after my periods. I didn't got my periods its all 7 days happened still no results of periods yet. What to expect? Pregnancy.

Gynaecologist, Dehradun
Hello Periods may get delayed either due to your pcod or if you are pregnant. If you are overdue then get a home pregnancy test kit and check to confirm pregnancy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

One month ago I have to b12 deficiency I have complete course 0f b12 supplement 10 injections Bus stil some time I have pain in my nerve as well as I have pain in my left hand and I have also pain in left side upper chest. And I have stomach problem also. I am getting to tire when I use staircase my age is 27 and my bmi is 29 I am over weight What is going with me I don't understand.

General Physician, Cuttack
A) Normal levei is 200-900 picogram/ml. Less than 200pg/ml is considered deficient. B) Deficiency occurs due to strict vegetarian diet, disease causing mal absorption like celiac/crohn’s disease, lack of intrinsic factor in the intestine which helps to absorb B12, Hyper thyroidism, cirrhosis, hepatitis, myeloproloferative disorderlike chronic myeloid leukemia/polycythemia vera. Source- mostly obtained from animal food sources. 1. Take meat/egg/ fish, poultry, Diary product like milk & milk product, 2. Vegetarian sources of B12 are milk, butter milk, yogurt. Vegetarians have to take B12 supplement.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am 42yrs old and am suffering from chest pain sometimes only at night time what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg with rantac and get your vital parameters of the body checked
17 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 year old male. I am having trouble going to poop. It feels like my butt hole is swollen up and day by day it is becoming smaller. I don't have pain in having poop but I have to put quite extra effort to get the poop out of me. What should I do?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take arshantak vati 1-1 twice a day with warm water. And take pranacharya pilescure capsule 1-1 twice a day. And abhayarishta 2-2 tsf twice a day. Apply pranacharya pilescure ointment on anal region. If stomach is not clear them take virechan churna 1 tsf in warm water before night.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hell sex is advisable or not, what precaution is necessary and is the age limit, kindly clarify my doubt.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to do sex with only one partner and you can do it many times as per your comfort and there is no age limit
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I feel my head has become heavy and my legs are paining if I see any phone or laptop for some time my eyes are paining and its becoming more am suffering this from since yesterday I didn't feel like this earlier any time.

BPTh/BPT, Post Grad Dip. Developmental Therapy
Physiotherapist, Ranchi
Dear lybrate-user The problem you are sharing is related with posture and use of technology. Try to decrease the dependence on the technology and some simple range of motion exercises will be helpful. You may seek advice from a physiotherapist in this regards. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is suffering from constipation problem since from couple of month. Please give some effective advise for this problem. She is taking lactose from couple of weeks but its didn't work.

General Physician,
Let me tell you how can your digestive system be regularized. First of all have a look at your life style. Regular sleep and dietary habbits, in most of cases do suffice. Any addictions, may be smoking, drinking, tobacco chewing etc. Also have bad effects on digestion. In addition, compulsorily mixed type of salad must be present at each time when you eat. Add fruits of season to lunch. Drink a lot of water. Extra effort for the problem may be taken in the form of 2 spoons of honey added to half a cup of lukewarm water every morning empty stomach is excellent remedy. A week or so, if followed the above, still persistent, medicines may be prescribed. Not now. Hope satisfied regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 64 and I having urine problem since last few months. I have blood test & urine test & sugar test also all are normal.

MD - General Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Kolkata
Your history suggests prostate enlargement. Do usg kubp region. If, prostate is found to be enlarged, it can be managed with medicine. You can consult me with the report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever from over 10 days. I am taking medicine but didn't did action. What should I do.

General Physician, Faridabad
When fever is high then you may take 1 tab dolo, get the following tests done cbc, complete urine examination, platelet count test, mp slide, widal test, and come back with report so that i can help. Thankyou.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have e coli from last 2 months even after continuous medication. My current urine culture report have 100000 colony count of bacteria. Sensitive medicines are ciproflaxin, gentamycin, cephalocin (first line of medication). Is anything serious in having colony count 100000 and what should be the course of medication.

M.B.B.S, Post Graduate Diploma In Maternal & Child Health
Gynaecologist, Bokaro
I don't understand why you should have this Colony count even after 2 months of treatment. Either the treat is not being taken fully or there is some other reason. This count means a full blown infection. Get a USG done of kidney and urinary bladder to rule out any other pathology and a blood sugar test done to rule out diabetes. Do not take it lightly. Take a lot of fluids orally and contact me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Yellow and white substances comes out through my penis for last 5 days 24 hours kindly inform me about my problems.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If there is no itching it can be smegma, the normal secretion. Itching means it is fungal infection and you need antifungal ointments.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of short breathing allopathy medicine increase my problem what can I do.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Hello lybrate-user. Please show me your reports. It is important before moving ahead anywhere in treatment part.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having red rashes on my vagina's skin, followed by uncontrollable itching, it's been more than 15 days. M already using ring guard. What to do. To stop this infection, which soap to be used to wash it.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for few days 2.Take one tablet of cetrizine at bed time 3.If no relief, consult skin specialist
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 6 months pregnant now. From yesterday she is suffering from common cold (khaansi) and headache continuously. What shall we do for treatment? is there any meds without any side-effect?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my mom is 50 yrs old she has a stomach pain sometimes but oftenly she has a pain back side exactly opposite to stomach please advice what should we do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Your mom advised to drink 3 to 4 liter water. There is a chance of kidney stone, report with usg abdomen ok thanks.
1 person found this helpful

Dear sir I am 24 year old. I am just married but I am not satisfy my wife by sexually what should I do.

General Physician, Chennai
Sex is not the only thing you have to satisfy, try talking to her about your sexual life and see what she has to say.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have been told that i am infected with hepatitis c virus in my blood test. Is this curable? if so, can you advice me the procedure and treatment expense that would take to cure this infection. Awaiting your response to go further.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
no treatments can cure the hep a, b, or c except interferon therapy which has very low success rate, many side effects and limited applicability. Lft test is prescribed to check liver function to be sure body is healing. Dont drink alcohol as it is very harmful to liver. Dont take prescription or over-the-counter drugs without consulting doctor. Viral count can be reduced using antiviral drugs like tenofovir or lamivudine based upon the condition and history of the patient also get tested for other types of hepatitis. Get vaccinated for the type of hepatitis that you havent been exposed to or you may get multiple hepatitis which finally leads to liver cancer. Untreated hepatitis finally may lead to cirrhosis or cancer of liver hence immediate treatment of hepatitis is recommended do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is a sugar patient should she drink natural b mixed fruit merry juice it's 0%synthetic colour 0%Artificial flavours 0% added preservatives Wats your suggestion doctor should she drink this juice or not and should she drink vegetables juice.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, ready fruit juices are not good for a person with diabetes. It is always good to eat whole fruits than drink juices. Vegetable juices again if strained juices are there then fibers are lost. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I masturbate daily it become my daily how can I change my habit. I am 19+ year old.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Slowly divert your mind do some exercises games so that your mind towards masturbation will get diverted.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed