Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnupYour feedback matters!
I am 28 I have bad breath problem my duty is 8 hours but last 3 years I am working 12 hours my problem is bad smell coming I had last 3 years sex relation 2 aunts one time I will do oral sex with my tung 2014 to 2016 my alcohol time and sex start this time now I had small block dots in my legs this and I reached homeopathy's and doctors and dentist also she will inform me you have 3 holes in teeth that's y bad smell coming now what can I go doctor or homeopathy or dentist please inform me last 3 years I have this problem.
Hello actually I am facing very major problem from 3-4 months me apna mouth proper tarah se open nahi kr parhi hu meko kaafi left side se pain hora hai jbh me yawn krti hu tbh meko bhut jyda pain hota hai left side me or abh ear me b pain hone lga hai left side ke me kuch din pehle doctor pass gyi homeopathy ke unhone kaha ya toh apko ear infection hua hai ya apko mouth me swelling hogyi hai nerves dab gyi hai unhone phir mujhe 2 homeopathy ka dawai diya bt jese he me vo leri meri halat khrbh ho jarhi hai meko pura mouth me pain hora hai dono side se mujhe kuch khane me b kaafi nakli hori he mouth me bhut pain hora teeth me koi problem nhi hai mere samj nhi aarha me karu kya kaafi problem hora mouth kholne me meko.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
Hello Inspite of avoiding cold food n ice-cream I'm getting pharyngitis often what is the cure for it
Hi my son 7rs old, he list his front 2 teeth but since 1 month new teeth not came so any particular reason for this or it normally take time to come, kindly suggest.
I am a boy and im getting so many pain in my last both side of teeth if I take any hard dishes than I get hurt what I should do?
Hello doctor my self kavita sisodiya I am 31 year old married woman I have teeth pain problem and cavity problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Pain may be the last symptom of the disease began much earlier.
Periodontal (gum) diseases may be painless .
So consult dentist as early as possible to avoid lengthy and costly treatment.
Dr.Jignesh C Patel
Deep Dental & Homeopathic Clinic