Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ansy Dsouza
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ansy DsouzaYour feedback matters!
I am too slim and have a balance diet then too I feel no difference what should I do to gain weight?
My skin on face is having black color to some extent and normal color to some extent. When I use medicines the color declines but when I stop them the dark color is starting again. How long should I use the medicine. I am using homeopathy.
Hi doctor, when I was in my 10th grade I don't know how and why my mind began to crave for chalks to eat. It happened suddenly and now it has became my habit ,i can eat 1 chalk a day and cannot resist myself when I see them. Not only this in absence of chalks I began to eat cement. Please doctor help me, I don't want to eat them but when I see them I cannot resist them. Also if they are not present in front of me my mind began to think ways to get any one of them and when I didn't get I began to feel restless, depressed and cannot concentrate on anything. I realy need your help? Please help me? P.S:- I wasn't having any habit of eating anything like this in my childhood? It suddenly started.
Hey sir. I am 19 years old. I was going gym from 2 years. Can I know that these supplements (astrioids like denabol, clean withdraw etc.) are good for me? If your answer is no then please give me a reason.
I am 19 year old boy. Suffering from acne marks since three years. And I have acne scars only on my cheeks. So how to remove them.
I had a c-section and from then on backache started. I need advise on the supplements that I need to take for a strong back.
Please tell me any medicine for fast growing beard and moustaches which didn't cause any side effect age 20. Please.
The small, red itchy spots that appear on your skin during the hot summer months or after contact with hot temperatures are known as prickly heat, and cover areas of your body such as the neck, back, face, thighs and chest.
So, what causes this form of skin rash?
Prickly heat typically occurs when you sweat excessively, such as usually in a hot and humid environment. The heavy sweating along with the bacteria present on the skin and the dead skin cells causes the blocking of sweat glands. This results in the buildup of sweat underneath your skin and the characteristic bumps that you see. When these bumps burst open to release the sweat that is buildup within, it causes a prickly sensation, giving it its name.
Certain factors can also increase your chances of contracting prickly heat like:
- Being obese or overweight
- Sitting too close to a fire or heater
- Being dormant due to illness
- Wearing too much clothing
How to prevent it?
Heat rashes usually clear up on its own if the affected spot is kept clean and dry. However there are certain things that you can do to prevent it and these are:
1. Staying away from excessive heat and humidity - Heat and humidity are the main causes of heat rash. They cause you to sweat more alongside a worsening of your rash. Sitting in a shade or keeping yourself hydrated is the best way to prevent prickly heat rash from occurring.
2. Selecting the right clothes - Wearing cotton clothing in hot temperatures is one of the best ways to keep heat rash at bay. Cotton being a natural fiber doesn't trap the heat, compared to nylon and polyester fabrics.
3. Keeping the skin hydrated - Keeping your skin cool by sitting under the fan or in an air-conditioned room is another way of preventing itchy skin rash from occurring.
4. Avoid strenuous physical activity - Keeping yourself away from the strenuous physical activity of any kind can help in preventing excessive sweating. If you have to indulge in strenuous workouts, keeping yourself hydrated is a must to avoid instances of dehydration.