Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anoop Raman
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop RamanYour feedback matters!
Dr, recently my husband urinary infection with 35-40 pus cells, 3-4 blood cells. He had slight bleeding while urinating. He is 54yrs old. Non diabetic and mildly hypertensive. Our Dr. Advised cue, ultrasound scan for abdomen, serum creatine. His ultrasound suggested no stones, kidneys and prostrate were perfect. No other abnormalities, except mild infection. His creatine levels were 2.1. He was given antibiotics for 5 days and now he is perfectly alright. But my concern is does this creatinine create future kidney problems. Is 2.1 level okay in uti. Kindly guide me. Thank you.
I am not able to sleep properly. What can we do to get a nice sleep for 6 hrs? Tell some remedies pls.
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
I have problem in my stomach I am suffering from lot of pain please tell me any information that can be helpful to me.
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Penis Packing - Tips for Creating a More Impressive Bulge
Penis packing - the art of making the male organ appear larger, more obvious or more prominent by stuffing the undergarments with extraneous material - is an age-old gimmick. It's easy to understand the psychology behind this trickery; plenty of men simply feel that having an impressive penis bulge will suggest exceptional penis health and, perhaps most importantly, a more sexually potent tool. It can also be a major confidence booster.
Human beings may have evolved over the centuries, but sexual activities are still motivated by instinct. As with many other species, the human male often assumes that emphasizing his sex organ is the best way to attract a partner. Since society demands that sexual organs be kept hidden away, some men choose to draw attention to their packages by achieving a prominent penis bulge through artificial means. Real or imagined, this augmented bulge is seen as a draw for potential sex partners, as well as a sign of dominance over men with more modest bulges.
Food for thought.
Before stuffing, a man should ask himself these questions:
- Is he committed? Adding extra packaging to a man's underwear can make his genitals feel crowded and uncomfortable. The crotch is already a generally hot and sweaty environment; stuffing may worsen this.
- Is the bulge really that important? The fact is that most women find penis size to be less crucial than a man's ability to use and control his member.
- What happens when the clothes come off? If a man tries to amplify his sex appeal by exaggerating his penis size, he could be setting up his partner for a serious surprise when the "truth" is revealed.
How to stuff.
- If the appearance of a large penis bulge seems worth the risks, a man should proceed with the following considerations:
- What, exactly, is being exaggerated: length, girth or both? Deciding this first will determine how the stuffing should be done.
What kind of stuffing should be used?
- Plenty of men find that socks are the most convenient item for creating a bigger bulge, especially since a single sock can be slipped right over the shaft. On the other hand, men who desire a longer, accentuated member may want to "sculpt" the sock into a more definable penis shape.
- Alternatively, some men choose to stuff with tissues, toilet paper, cotton balls, and even sanitary napkins, all of which may be less irritating to the penis skin than a sock.
- A fancier option for would-be stuffers is a penis sheath. These sleeves come in many sizes and fabrics, and they're molded to resemble a real penis - usually, a penis of considerably size. When placed over the penis and covered with tight clothing, a sheath offers the unmistakable impression of a very large tool.
Sometimes a penis ring or sling may be all that a man needs for a more prominent bulge. Rings are placed around the base of the penis shaft to create a more engorged look, while slings act as a harness for the shaft and balls, holding them in a more forward position. Both items can be found at sex stores. Men should approach this technique with caution, since these items are not meant for constant use, and overdoing it can limit circulation to the area. Over time, this can lead to tissue damage and even loss of penis sensation. Whether men choose to pack or go natural, the health of the penis should be the primary consideration; and if truth be told, the majority of women greatly prefer a penis that looks healthy and feels supple and responsive to one that is super-sized. As a result, proper penis skin care should be of primary importance in every man's daily personal hygiene regimen. Ideally, this will involve the daily application of a top-drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Irritated penis skin typically responds best to creams that includes a high-end emollient like Shea butter, along with a natural hydrator such as vitamin E. Men should also consider using a cream containing vitamin A, which may help eliminate unwanted penis odor.