Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anju VarmaYour feedback matters!
I have problem related to eye from last ten days I am facing problem. Water blowing and itching. Please advice me better.
I work with computer for 8 hours so when I go to home my eye's are looking red and start headache so please you give me some treatment.
While playing games I feel very annoy from my eyes after finishing the game I can't look at the sunlight when light enters to my eyes I feel very Disturbs sometimes water will flow through my eyes I don't feel any pain while water flows did I want to use any specs or medicines? Is it a big problem? What's the remedy for this.
I don't know y, my left eye has swelled bit. If I press it feels a slight pain. Last night I was having tat left eye itching to relief I rubbed it. Dz happens me commonly BT morning I noticed the swelling. Tell me the remedy for it. Please suggest good eye drop for eye itching.
I am having irritation in my eyes what should I do is there any problem or not I must take precautions or consult a Dr. Please tell.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
My eye number is 10 and my age is 16 I want to ask that can I wear lens or not and if yes I should buy lens of which brand.
I have Microvascular Cranial Nerve Palsy ,To which doctor I should consult neurologist or eye specialist. Is it curable ?
I have partial tear in ACL. Grade 1 sprain in lcl and mcl. What should be done to cure it. Surgery or Physio Therapy.
My eyes get reddish after taking bath,what may be the reason of it,whether it may happen due to infection by soap or anything else? Please suggest.
How do I treat my OCD for cleanliness? I have consulted psychotherapist and was on drug but it didn't seem to work. Now I lost my masters in pharmacy study to it and jobless. Also I suffer from body image issue as I have gynecomastia (small breasts but but scared me for life. Please help apart from usual recommendation of go see other doctor.
My 10 year child having power in right eye 1.75 6/6 & left eye 0.25 6/6.kasyap RANCHI & Shanker Netralaya Chennai is saying it's lazy eye & patching of one eye required while kamal eye clinic RANCHI is saying if vision is 6/6 with power glass how it can be a lazy eye & only power glass recommended. I don't know what c know what.
I have been diagnosed a -1 power on both left and right eyes. Is this a very high power I have to worry? Will it get more worst and increase? How to control power not to increase any more. Please suggest.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.