Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjaneyulu K
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anjaneyulu KYour feedback matters!
I have had advised to take nurokind plus injection for 5 alternate days. Today I could not go to the nurse but I tried my self on my thighs but the injected area has a swollen. I don't feel pain but the area is swollen is there any harm? Please suggest.
My neck right side is paining alot from one day an everyday I use get pained in my each part of my body an last but not least that my brain is being pained for last 2 weeks so what should I do.
I am getting back pain. I went to gym for two weeks recently where I did t bar exercise. Since then I am suffering from back pain. What to do Please suggest.
I'm suffering a back pain in last two months I try some spray's but pain not fully reduced per day I bend minimum 50 times bcoz it's my job natural any one suggest what I can do.
My wife age is 33 years. She has ra factor positive. She has low back pain. She used ayurvedic, homeo medicines for that, but she didn't get any permanemt response. Today she is getting treatment with rheumatologist. In back days, she has pains at hand grip joints also, they are recovered today. She is getting more back pain today. Please give me permanent solution and give me happy sir. Thank you.
I am having pain in my left knee joint since last 2 days. The pain feels like the one usually feels when get hurt at the corners of any table. But I did not have any such incident. Please advice.
I am 58 yrs and I get pain on my lower part of the right leg on the calf and shin bone muscle. Which radiates down up to the ankles while walking. The pain subsides after resting for 3-5 minutes.
Hi i am Suffering from T.m.j problem for last 4 years I want to get rid off it please any suggestion.
The knee is known as the largest and one of the most complex joints in the human body, and also one of the most vulnerable, as it supports the weight of the entire body. The knee joint is made up of several elements including the knee cap, meniscus, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. Damage to any part of the knee can cause chronic pain. So how can you protect your knee from damage and injury? Take a look at these three points!
- Dealing with Load: Weight is a big one. Carrying around extra pounds and kilograms can be detrimental for your knees in the long run. Your knee is not equipped to handle the excessive weight. It already supports three to five times your weight when you get up and walk around or indulge in some mild jogging. One must be careful of those extra pounds to take the load off the knee and keep it from falling prey to damage.
- Exercise: Moderate to intense exercise is prescribed for one and all. This, of course, depends on one's overall health and age. If you are already suffering from joint pain, then you may want to go easy on the exercise with a focus on building muscle strength and foundation. If you are healthy, then some amount of daily exercise as a routine will keep those knees in prime working condition and well lubricated as well. Inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle can affect the knees very badly.
- Do not Ignore: Warning signals such as chronic or acute knee pain should not be ignored. Remember to see a doctor or an orthopaedic specialist to find out if you have contracted an infection or if you may have suffered a fracture due to an injury. Also, it is important to take a bone density test regularly, especially after the age of 40 or for women going through menopause, as this will point to any deficiencies and even warn you in case there is any trace of osteoporosis.
Rest, exercise, and food should be kept in fine balance for a healthy body. These are a few measures that one can take to keep knee pain at bay. Yet, it is also advisable to speak with a doctor at length regarding measures to protect your knees.
Remember to ask us for a private consultation today!
I am 30 years old, for last 2-3 years suffering from backache. I did pain relief sprays, ointments etc. But still I am facing same issue day in day out. (Yoga.
What Can Happen to My Joints?
Joints can be damaged by arthritis and other diseases, injuries, or other causes. Arthritis or simply years of use may cause the joint to wear away. This can cause pain, stiffness, and swelling. Bones are alive, and they need blood to be healthy, grow, and repair themselves. Diseases and damage inside a joint can limit blood flow, causing problems.
What Is a New Joint Like?
A new joint, called a prosthesis (praas-THEE-sis), can be made of plastic, metal, or both. It may be cemented into place or not cemented, so that your bone will grow into it. Both methods may be combined to keep the new joint in place.
A cemented joint is used more often in older people who do not move around as much and in people with “weak” bones. The cement holds the new joint to the bone. An uncemented joint is often recommended for younger, more active people and those with good bone quality. It may take longer to heal, because it takes longer for bone to grow and attach to it.
New joints generally last at least 10 to 15 years. Therefore, younger patients may need to have the same damaged joint replaced more than once.
Most of the people feel a pain still after successful replacement
You can avoid joint replacement surgery, if you can really recover the damaged joint, Joint damage may cause due to above said condition. Glucosamine is marketed to support the structure and function of joints. But Glucosamine should be taken with combination based on the health condition of the person. Please consult a doctor before you proceed with this. Or you can reach us. Lets go with food supplement of glucosamine, we help you with natural from nature.
Arthritis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of the joints. This disorder usually develops after the age of 65; however, it does not mean that people from other age groups aren’t at any risk whatsoever. Obesity is one of the major triggers of this condition.
Arthritis can be of two types:
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that is characterized by inflammation and stiffness in the joint caused due to injury, age or obesity.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder wherein the immune system attacks the healthy tissues and cells of the joint.
The cartilage is a flexible connective tissue present in your joints. Its function is to cushion the joints from pressure and shock. Any drop in the amounts of cartilage present leaves one immensely prone to this condition. While on one hand, osteoarthritis is generally caused by normal wear and tear of the joints, rheumatoid arthritis is caused by the immune system erroneously attacking the healthy cells of the joint.
The symptoms of this disorder are stiffness of the joints, swelling and a sharp stinging joint pain. Arthritis has a tremendous impact on one’s mobility, reducing it to a great degree. The symptoms of arthritis tend to get worse in the morning. Rheumatoid arthritis can also result in significant loss of appetite, because of the inflammation of the immune system. Reduction in the RBC count is also common in case of rheumatoid arthritis.
Ayurveda For Arthritis:
According to Ayurveda mostly pains are caused by the aggravation of vata (air) dosha. Arthritis is a condition which is caused by accumulation of ama and aggravation of vata. (Ama is a toxic by-product of improper digestion). This ama circulates in the whole body and deposits or gets collected at the sites which are weaker. When it deposits in the joints and at the same time there is aggravation of vata , it results in a disease called amavata. This amavata is arthritis.
Since arthritis is caused due to vata aggravation, the main aim of Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is to balance and stabilize vata in the body. This can be done by strengthening the alimentary canal and the metabolic pathway. This ensures that the circulatory channels not blocked by impurities and are open and performing well, and that nourishment is delivered to joints. To achieve this, you may have to drink lots of water and detoxify your body periodically. You may also try various Ayurvedic home remedies which are designed specifically to treat arthritis, improving your range of motion and giving you increased mobility.
An Ayurvedic diet can help strengthen the digestive system, preventing the formulation of ama. The nutritional plasma that is thus created, is pure and can be assimilated into the body completely and easily. A healthy, balanced diet can also improve lubrication of joints, effectively preventing arthritis or degeneration of the joints. Ayurvedic remedies promote natural healing for arthritis, decreasing the rate of progression of degeneration of your joints and promoting their health.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on treating the root cause of the problem along with treating the symptoms of arthritis. Unlike conventional treatments, Ayurveda is entirely natural and is free from side effects.
Tips for Ayurvedic Treatment of Arthritis
- Partial fasting is beneficial in order get rid of these toxins.
- Consuming a cup of lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice and honey early in the morning is recommended.
- Using mustard or sesame oil to massage the body helps in reducing the ‘vata’.
- Fenugreek is an excellent natural inhibitor of ama and corrector of the vata dosha. It is a natural remedy for arthritis. Use fenugreek seeds in your food.
- A hot oil massage of your joints can be really helpful, especially in the winter months. Castor oil and sesame seed oil, both are great for a hot massage of your joints. If your joints are very painful, massage them lightly.
- Meditate for bringing down your stress levels and dealing with anxiety. Stress and anxiety are a major reason for the development of ama in your body. The more relaxed you are, the more efficient your body will be.
- Go to bed on time and wake up early in the morning. Disrupting the natural sleep cycle can aggravate all the doshas in the body and can also result in worry, stress, anxiety and fear. Taking control of your life and your daily schedule will only help you get rid of arthritis.
- Avoid hot and spicy foods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.