Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali PatelYour feedback matters!
My friend has irregular periods problem this month her date was 23 March but their is no chances of menstrual UpTo now I have no physical relation so please advice me something.
How get weight loss. I'm 60 kg and my height is 154 cm. I'm suffering from pcod also. I need to have weight loss naturally to have proper menses. please .help me with any weight loss remedies. I stay in hstl.
I want to have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend. But she wants to have it without any protection. She wants to opt for contraceptive pills. I want to ask if too much use of contraceptive pill will be harmful for her in long run? please mention the side effects of contraceptive pills.
Hi, Me my wife had done the physical relationship but she comes to gots pregnant in 4 days means after 4 days she suffered frm fever body pain so I just wanted to is it possibility to found fast pregnancy. Because I got shocked when she told me I am pregnant after 4 days sex after 5 days we have done pregnancy test and its shows positive. So pls is it possibility to happened in short time?
Hi, I have PCOD pblm and am planning pregnancy, my family doctor told to me, my period's time 2day onward am taking FERTYL 100 MG, so regularly I took tablet 5 days. So is there any chance to get pregnancy. And me.
Hi doctor I am 24 years Girl. Last time when met with my friend we were going to have sex but we did not because my boyfriend had no condom so we just remove our clothes. He just rubbed my vagina. and it becomes wet. He just rubbed his penis with my vagina. Not more than anything. 1 day before my periods have been finished. Now it's about 6 days in which these days I am getting pain in my legs and back like I am having my periods. And my vagina also gets wet. Any time. Please suggest me something really fast what is it? Why it is happening because till that my vagina haven't got wet.
Hi I had my periods by Feb 25 and by March 3rd I had intercourses with my hubby. My cycle is 28 days. But still I dint get periods. Is that I am pregnant I am more panic pls help me with and.
Do the frequent changes in the season really affect your body and food habits?
A big YES!
Selection of appropriate food according to seasonal change is very important for staying healthy. In modern times, most fresh fruits and veggies are available round the year, however, the nutritional content is much less in the non-seasonal fruits and vegetables. An update of your eating habits consistently is a must to stimulate energy level of your body.
Here are some key dietary behaviors that must be considered while choosing the perfect diet plan for different seasons-
- Cherish the novelty of Spring
In spring, the green leafy vegetables with their fresh, tender leaves represent the arrival of the new season. These must be added to your menu that must include such lettuce, parsley, spinach, basil and fruits like strawberries, apricot, blueberries, peaches, and cherries etc. Try to consume less amount of salt in this season.
- Take Delight in the cool squash of Summer
Due to excessive heat in the summers, it is recommended to adhere to the watery, cool and light diet. Include seasonal fruits like watermelon, plums, melons, cherries, vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumber, mint etc in your regular diet. Restore your energy with cool, refreshing drinks such as fresh juices, coconut water, milk shakes etc. Drink lots and lots of water during the summers.
- Relish the freshness of Raindrops
The Monsoon season comes with lots of lip smacking food items. In this season, many people face dyspepsia problems so pick up foods that are easily digestible. Avoid consumption of watery foods, heavy meals, meat and fish. Eat gram flour, brown rice, barley, corn, oats, garlic, ginger, turmeric, yogurt and fruits like pomegranate and apple.
- Savor the crisp sunshine of Autumn
Consumption of warm harvest food products is appropriate for this season. Veggies like onion, fenugreek, garlic, pumpkin and fruits such as banana, pears, apple, cranberries work well in this season. Spices, nuts and seasonings like cinnamon, mustard seeds, walnuts, and peppercorns are a must in the autumn months.
- Enjoy the warmness of Winter season
As soon as the cold winter seeps in, you must eat warm nutritional foods. In the winter months, the guiding principle is that the foods that are slow to grow are more warming than the ones that grow rather quickly. This means you can take foods like lamb, fish and chicken and root vegetables like onion, garlic, potato and carrots. You can also take sesame, corn, fenugreek and milk products that are good sources of nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
What happens if a women carry a baby in her womb if a baby is in fallopian tubes? What if a women carries a baby when it is found in a fallopian tube? Is there any problem.
Hi. I have PCOD and my doctor advice me to take chrominac-A for 3 months and after that went for ultra sonography and in reports says no more pcod. Is it pcod is curable or non curable?
Hello, I'm 18 years old girl. My periods are irregular. It occurs more frequently. I have stomach and back pain on d first day alone. Do I have pcod? Or what should I do for this?
Hi I am Joyce 26 yrs. I ve PCOD prob and taking homeopathy medication. I have heard from ppl telling f thr s PCOD thr are less of becoming pregnant is it true doctor. I am planning for a family is it oki o not.
I am sexually active and last time I had unprotected sex .after that I had an I Pill (emergency contraceptive tablet) on 7th June. There was no pain or bleeding for some days but on 13 june I had some bleeding which was like my periods. I had my last periods on 1 June to 6th June. And now the problem is that why I am having this blood going on and it is from 2 days that I am having this bleeding and it is continuing to go on. So is it normal?
Is syphilis curable? If a person is suffering from syphilis what precautions or habit need to be done? Please help.
Foods that you must eat to gear up your metabolism and they will help you lose weight:
- Protein rich foods: Protein rich foods, such as meat, fish, eggs, dairy, legumes, nuts and seeds, could help increase your metabolism for a few hours. They do so by requiring your body to use more energy to digest them. This is known as the thermic effect of food (TEF). The TEF refers to the number of calories needed by your body to digest, absorb and process the nutrients in your meals. Research shows that protein-rich foods increase TEF the most. Protein-rich diets also reduce the drop in metabolism often seen during weight loss by helping your body hold on to its muscle mass. What’s more, protein may also help keep you fuller for longer, which can prevent overeating.
- Iron, zinc and selenium rich foods: Iron, zinc and selenium each play different but equally important roles in the proper function of your body. However, they do have one thing in common: all three are required for the proper function of your thyroid gland, which regulates your metabolism. Research shows that a diet too low in iron, zinc or selenium may reduce the ability of your thyroid gland to produce sufficient amounts of hormones. This can slow down your metabolism. To help your thyroid function to the best of its ability, include zinc, selenium and iron rich foods like meat, legumes, nuts and seeds in your daily menu.
- Chilli peppers: Capsaicin, a chemical found in Chilli peppers, may boost your metabolism by increasing the number of calories and fat you burn. Capsaicin may have appetite-reducing properties.
- Coffee: Studies report that the caffeine found in coffee can help increase metabolic rate by up to 11%. Furthermore, caffeine may also help your body burn fat for energy and seems especially effective at boosting your workout performance. However, its effects seem to vary from person to person, based on individual characteristics such as body weight and age.
- Tea: According to research, the combination of caffeine and catechins that’s found in tea may work to boost your metabolism. In particular, both oolong and green tea may increase metabolism by 4–10%. This could add up to burning an extra 100 calories per day. In addition, oolong and green teas may help your body use stored fat for energy more effectively, increasing your fat-burning ability by up to 17%. Nevertheless, as is the case with coffee, effects may vary from person to person.
- Legumes and pulses: Legumes and pulses, such as lentils, peas, chickpeas, beans and peanuts, are particularly high in protein compared to other plant foods. Studies suggest that their high protein content requires your body to burn a greater number of calories to digest them, compared to lower-protein foods. Legumes also contain a good amount of dietary fiber, such as resistant starch and soluble fiber, which your body can use to feed the good bacteria living in your intestines. Legumes are also high in arginine, an amino acid that may increase the amount of carbs and fat your body can burn for energy. In addition, peas and lentils also contain substantial amounts of the amino acid glutamine, which may help increase the number of calories burned during digestion.
- Metabolism boosting spices: Certain spices are thought to have particularly beneficial metabolism-boosting properties. For instance, research shows that dissolving 2 grams of ginger powder in hot water and drinking it with a meal may help you burn up to 43 more calories than drinking hot water alone. This hot ginger drink also seems to decrease levels of hunger and enhance feelings of satiety. Similarly, adding cayenne pepper to your meal may increase the amount of fat your body burns for energy, especially following a high-fat meal. However, this fat-burning effect may only apply to people unaccustomed to consuming spicy foods.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar may increase your metabolism. In one study, mice given vinegar experienced an increase in the AMPK enzyme, which prompts the body to decrease fat storage and increase fat burning. In another study, obese rats treated with vinegar experienced an increase in the expression of certain genes, leading to reduced liver fat and belly fat storage. Apple cider vinegar help you lose weight in other ways, such as slowing stomach emptying and enhancing feelings of fullness. If you’d like to give apple cider vinegar a try, be careful to limit your daily consumption to two tablespoons (30 ml).
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is experiencing a surge in popularity. That may be partly because coconut oil is high in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). This is contrary to most other types of fats, which usually contain higher amounts of long-chain fatty acids. Unlike long-chain fats, once MCTs are absorbed, they go directly to the liver to be turned into energy. This makes them less likely to be stored as fat. In addition, researchers report that a daily intake of 30 ml of coconut oil may successfully reduce waist size in obese individuals.
- Water: Drinking enough water is a great way to stay hydrated. Additionally, it seems that drinking water may also temporarily boost metabolism by 24–30%. About 40% of that increase may come from your body trying to match the water’s temperature to its own. Yet, the effects only seem to last for 60–90 minutes after drinking it and may vary from one person to another. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.