Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Patel
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali PatelYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering from vaginal itching and burning. I've applied clotrimazole absorbent dusting powder but still it is continuing. Can you suggest me some medicines so I can get rid of this. It's very irritating. Please reply as soon as possible.
What are the causes of vaginal dryness? my wife is 59 years old and our sex life is non existent since she finds penetration painful. What can we do to enjoy our sex life once again?
Please help me m very worried mai pregnant to nahi jougi maine 6th September ko sex kia last month 15th August ko periods hue the mushkil se 23 days nikalte h wapas peroid ho jate h maine phli bar sex kia h please help me koi satisfy answer do dijiye.
I am a 32 year old mother. I have a daughter 8 month old. I was not having enough milk to feed my baby therefore in the beginning alternately started formula milk and from 5th month mid also started alternative food such as dal & rice water, fruit juice boiled and strained and feed through bottle. Know she is also on semi fluid food. I was also breast feeding upto 6 months. But then since i started working she is like almost 8-10 hour on the above food. I want to breast feed her,but she does not take it more than 5-7 mintues. Since the flow is comparatively very low as in before. How do I Improvise flow, may please guide.
Got my period today (34 days) looks dark brown colour. Tested salt pregnancy test at 10 am. Found foam on top of my urine. Bit confuse. Please help me.
Hi my penis is going inside vagina of my wife and we want a baby. It's vagina have very small space. So if I apply any jel 2,% lox jel. Is it good please suggest me what I will do.
Hi doc. I was diagnosed with severe vaginal fungal infection yest and prescribed Clingen vaginal suppository tablets for 7 days. I inserted one Clingen last night but I got my period this morning. Should I continue using the vaginal able or discontinue during my period and resume once its over? I can't reach my gynaec. Just FYI I was also prescribed 2 doses of oral forcan 150 tablets. Thanks in advance.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups:
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.