Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir, their is a continuous cracking sound coming out from my right elbow while moving it in a particular way. But it is absolutely pain free. I would like to ask you what must be the causes of these sounds. And the sound is like rhymed tic collision between bones or tendon.
Hello Doctor, My age is 32 years. I have cervical spondylitis. I also have fatty liver. From past 3 days I am having muscle pain just below my front side shoulder. No medicines are working I took combiflam tolpidol flexura d nothing is working. The pain is passing down close to my chest. I do not what is the exact issue. Will ultrasound or scan show exact issue. The more I take medicines so I feel discomfort on my right side chest where liver is present. Why is this happening? I also have High Bp problem. Why are medicines not effecting me? Please help.
My nephew age is 10 Yrs. His elbow got fractured and even after 4 months hand is not fully able to move. While consulted another doctor, he told bone has increased and disabled. Doctor is saying operation is required and even after operation it cnt assure full recovery.
I am 56 years old, I have knee joint pain, some times while I walk I feel that my leg is giving way, some times when I sit and get up my right knee does not straightened fully it is stuck, and I have to give a jerk and then its O k. What should I do?
Sir I have some problems in my joints and neck so plzz now what to do please tell some tablets to over come it.
I am 55 years. Have sugar levels under control. Since last 8 months I am experienced pains in both knees. Kindly advise what kind of precautions/medicine have to take.
Doctor, My shoulder suffered an injury during preparing large quantity langer kheer long time back. It has been paining since last 18 months specially when I move my shoulder upward during any particular movement in day to day life. What do you advice me to do ?
My legs are paining a lot and I cannot walk for a long time as my legs pain a lot so what should I do?
I am physically fit but sometimes I feel like my wrist is painful and then I try moov or fast relief. Etc. Please advise,
I have back bone problem over last few weeks. What should I do for that? Give me some advice. And my both arms are also paining every night.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.