Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha RayiralaYour feedback matters!
I have problem form hand practices. So that habit don, t stop. What I will do. I am not understanding. Please help me.
Hi my mom passed away due to lung cancer when I was 17 years old and my father marry my stepmom 2016 march 21 and father passed away in drunk and drive on may 11 so now my age is 23 and everyone is saying me to marry my stepmom because your father has spoiled her life now no one will marry her so I said ok my stepmom age is 34 on may 17 I marry my stepmom (wife) so on our wedding night she said thnk you for marrying me otherwise no one will marry me so do you love me she said yes she said to me do you so I said yes and we both hug each other and then she said today you do not want to do anything I said what she just laugh and said nothing and then I close all lights and takout my clothes and then open light and when she saw me naked she laugh so I said what happened she your penis is so big like a rock and she said me that my father dint have sex with her so then we started doing sex so she said do you want me to get pregnant so I said yes and had sex and then we sleep in morning she was crying why I do not no I said that you r missing my father she said no then why she was crying, I said please take out dress I want to have sex with you she said no, go from here I do not want and she is not talking with me.
Dear doctor we have a patient of schizophrenia having auditory hallucinations and is under medication from Aiims Delhi. I have come to know through a scholarly article that increasing estrogen hormone especially estradiol b17 can reduce symptoms substantially. You are requested to advise medicine and the method of increasing the hormone. We will be highly obliged and thankful to you.
Hello sir, my sister is a patient of epilepsy with psychiatric problems, since 4 years every test is being normal and she is not responding to any medicine right now she is on OXETOL 450 and FRISIUM 10 twice a day . Please help. She is 20 years of age .all the information is of patients.
Dear sir/madam, main 34yrs old male hu, abhikuch dino se mumbai rah raha humain kafi saalo se body pain ka sikar hu, abhi kuch dino se kuch jeyada hi taklif hu rahi hai, subah jab nid se uthta hu tu us waqt kafi jeyada back pain body pain ser bhari rahta hai. Main ne kafi doctor se salah liya Dr. Blood test kar wate hai. Magar blood me unhe kuch bhi nahi milta, tu please kuch upaye bataye taki mujhe is taklif se chutkara mile, please plz plz.
Hi doctor, I am having slight pain near to right ear and right hand finger bows for last 3/4 days. Some days I used to sit and do my homework upto 1/2 o clock night. And now I feel too much tiredness during the day time. I am 25 years old. Is it because of lack of exercise or low blood pressure? What should I do?
Smoking a cigarette is dangerous? Or smoking a weed is dangerous? What will be the side effect if we use these two products? How can we prevent the side effects of these 2 products.
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations.
I am unable to sing in front of others. Suggest me any medicine or something so that I can improve my confidence and aing freely. Is propranolol is useful for this issue?
I am trying to quit smoking since two years but I can't quit smoking, is there any medication for quit smoking as soon as, please help me.
I have some psycholigal problem. As I am suffering from a recent breakup. So there is a big anger and restlessness.
For. E I lost somebody Close last year And since then Feel very Depressed and prefer keeping to myself All the time Please help me.
Men, in particular, are extremely bad at recognizing the symptoms of stress.
They often deny to their own self that they are suffering from stress.
Denial leads to self-destructive behaviors, psychological symptoms and physical illnesses.
Stressed men may have frequent sexual encounters, display risky behaviors and use alcohol and drugs.