Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha KYour feedback matters!
Can I get pregnant if I have taken the unwanted 72 within 7 hours on 11th august and my period date is 4th Sept. So can I expect pregnancy in this case .although I am facing normal side effects of the pill like mild itching, breast tenderness, back ache, and abdominal cramps .but no bleeding. please tell me could I be pregnant, I am worried day by day.
I am trying for a child since 8 yrs from marriage. Husband is working abroad and he visit me once in an year. Contact time 3 months yearly. Consulted several doctors. Scan results of the uterus says Endometrial polyp (12*6mm) as modular thickening noted in the fundal region. Doc prescribed a key hole surgery tomorrow to remove polyp in order to conceive. My question is does polyp can really be a preventive factor for anyone being conceived? therefore my surgery is necessary or not?
Hi, in last few weeks have developed acnes on my face, when consulted its due to some hormones issue (PCOD), I am married & we are planning family. Pls let me know how much time it will take to treat the acnes.
M 29 years old female n weight us 60 kg. My due date of period was 9 n last period was 8 april. I went fir the hcg test n result was positive. How many days of pregnancy is going on and what kind of precaution should I take? Plz suggest me.
I was taking dione 35 during a month then I took an ipill one day in between an continued with dione 35. Now I am not getting muy periods its been 7 days.
I had a baby for 11 months. The problem is when my baby reached 06 months and my wife starts menses after delivery and now my baby is 11 months not starts menses yet. I am confused .kya waja hai sirf ek baar menses ayai wo bi 8 month kai baad aur abi bacha 11 month ka hai abi tak menses nahi ayai. 11 month mai 1 baar ayai. please tell me whats the reason and why.
Delivering a baby is a painful, but also a pleasurable moment for the mother. But if the delivery is done through a C-section surgery or what is more commonly termed as Caesarean delivery, the pain is not felt during the actual delivery since the woman in under anaesthesia. However, the real challenge is to recover from the operation. The first week is particularly critical. Here are some things you can do to manage it with less discomfort:
- The first few hours, naturally, you will be under close observation till you fully regain conscience if it was a general anaesthesia. If only the lower portion was numbed for the surgery, then also the feelings in the legs etc. will return within a few hours.
- You will start breastfeeding you baby; wear comfortable clothes so that you can feed the baby without any discomfort. If this is the first experience, learn things that you need to know through books or from friends and relatives who would have had a C-section earlier.
- You may feel more comfortable in a recliner than a flat bed. Most hospitals should be able to provide you one.
- You might be better off with a heater pad of your own, since your back may be aching considerably and bringing down the pain is essential.
- Wearing a binder around your tummy is another suggestion given by many women who have had a C-section delivery; besides helping with easing the pain, it also prevents the tummy from bulging, which you would want to avoid.
- Follow the obstetrician’s advice on having a shower and also on resuming some of your physical activities without hurting the stitches or the sutures.
- By Day 3, you should be able to resume eating your normal diet; in many cases, it could be earlier than that.
- Do take care to avoid lifting anything heavy. The heaviest object you can lift is your baby. Make your husband or any other person to help you through this period to avoid any complications later.
- How about medicines? If you are already on any kind of medication and if you had stopped any of them due to the surgical procedure, check with the doctor and resume taking the medicines.
- Keep a close watch on the food you eat, particularly since you will also be nursing your baby. Don’t hesitate to consult the doctor on things you may be fond of, but have to avoid in order to protect the kid from being affected in any way.
Pregnancy and delivery are some of the happiest moments in any mother’s life; so remain cheerful throughout and enjoy the moments. If the delivery has been done through C-section, some of these extra precautions are to be observed to make it easy for yourself to recover fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My wife is feeling extreme hunger and weakness and loose motion at times. Her fasting insulin is 34 but sugar level is within limit. Suggest some cause and medicine to get rid of the problem.
My wife is 28weeks pregnant. From the last 48 hours she doesn't feel any movement in the womb. Is any concern about it.
I have a pcod issue can you just suggest me what precautions should I take and what are my dos and do nots pls help me reduce my weight.
Let us start with the advantages of masturbation:
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevents a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation helps in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevents a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfies both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserves a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of a collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weakens the hormone responsible for producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weakens the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Dedication, meditation, and medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. A healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chicken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this, there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and removes its bad effects. Do not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment without side effects. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
We had unprotected sex on 14 june and it was my period date after unprotected sex I took 72birth Cntrl pill after that I had my periods on 23rd June I took pregnancy test and it's negative bt still m nt hvng my periods it's 11aug nw.
I am 19 years old female. And I have been in a physical relationship for 3 months I have also taken pills 2 times because we haven't use protection. This month my periods didn't came after checking the result was positive and I don't want to get pregnant what should I do. Please tell! Thankyou.
What is Fitness?
Your overall level of fitness s primarily a reflection of the efficiency of your heart, lungs, and muscles. That efficiency in turn is dependent on how regularly you take part in some form of sustained, vigorous physical exercise. In order to be physically fit, you do not need to be able to run marathons you should simply do some type moderate exercise at least three or four times a week.
Components of Fitness
Physical fitness is made up of three distinct elements: strength, flexibility, and endurance. Each type of sport or physical activity can be these three elements required to perform it. All three fitness components are needed to some extent in every sport. However, in gymnastics, for instance, a high level of flexibility is more important than endurance, as each gym exercise routine only lasts a minute or so, while in long distance running, endurance is by far the most important factor.
At least one quarter, or even as much as one half, of your body weight is made up of muscle tissue. This muscle tissue provides you with your strength, which is simply the ability to exert enough muscular force to push, pull, lift, or carry a heavy load. Your body contains around 400 muscles, which are attached to your skeleton by tendons. All your body’s movements are controlled by contracting or relaxing specific groups muscles.
Flexibility is your ability to bend, stretch, or twist through a full range of movements. A good level flexibility is dependent on your joints, muscles, and tendons being able to move easily. It is important in all sports and physical activities, but particularly those where you need to be agile, such as skiing, gymnastics, and judo. Women in their late teens are generally the most flexible group of people. Being flexible decreases your risk of suffering a sprain or strain, because supple, elastic tissues are better able to absorb the shock of sudden or rapid movements. People with tight back and leg muscles are more likely to suffer from back pain and stiffness after exertion.
Endurance is the ability to exercise at a steady rate, without a rest, for a long period of time. It is dependent on the efficiency and performance of your heart, lungs, and muscles. Low endurance may result in muscle fatigue and poor coordination. To improve your overall endurance you need to exercise vigorously for a period of at least 20 minutes, three times a week.
There is no perfect exercise, but any energetic activity will improve your level of fitness. To succeed in your quest for health you must find a sport that you enjoy, otherwise you are unlikely to exercise enough. Ideally this activity should enhance your strength, your flexibility, and your endurance.