Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
Around 2 weeks back at the time of bathing my friend noticed some white liquid is in her nipple. Now she is suffering from very high fever. But with in 17 days her periods is also started. Is there anything wrong or just the side effects of the medicines?
I use to do fingering daily. Is it will responsible for any problem in my sex life in future. Should I do fingering daily. If not, how many times in what duration should I do it? And can you please suggest me suggestion to get rid of it?
We have a 6 year old boy kid and now planning for a second baby. Am 31 years old and my hub 33 years. As we planned for conception we messed up few times in the first week of September. Then I got my cycles on 20 th but normally I used to get around 26th. Previous day to my cycle this time I got a severe stomach pain nearly an hour in the night during sleep. It was about three days of periods and stopped. Again after two days I started to bleed in drops occasionally and could feel a discomfort in my abdomen every nights. Mild pain in my stomach prevails but I could not exactly feel the spot of pain. Kindly suggest me way to do as am left with confusions about Wats happening within me. Pls do help me. Am panic to consult a doctor in person and explain this.
For unprotected sex I used I -pill one time but I have a 2 year breast feeding baby. If it is safe for my baby. I want to used regular medicine over the month for safe sex please suggest the name of that kind of medicine.
Hi there I have syphilis I am taking treatment for that so please tell it is totally curable or it's not curable marriage proposals are coming Nowadays so shall have mutual bed sharing with my partner or not I feel scary does it spread to her also is there any problem if we give birth to a baby please reply is there any solution.
I am 23 years old. I am having periods irregularities from the past two months and this time my periods have been missed from 15 days. I need help to cure my problem kindly suggest me something for this.
Sir/madam, they before yesterday I. E, Mar 1st n8 we had intercourse with my husband without any protection. Due to my marriage ihad taken pill on 27 Feb to delay the menstrual cycle which is on Mar 1st. Will I get pregnancy. We decided not conceive for 1 year. Please help.
She is one month pregnant and she take mankind unwanted kit but still his periods is not come so I want to know that she is still pregnant or not and which medicine she taken to stop pregnancy.
Hello Doctor, Whenever I use v wash or prinil wash to wash my vagina there is always a reddish painful pimple appears is this a allergy from these products? What's the solution for this.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer? I oftenly get pain in the breast. Is it a symptom of a breast disease?
Agar periods se 1 din pehle pregnancy test kiya jayega aur woh positive ho toh kya woh women pregnant hai. Yes or no answer plss.
I can not sex My spam discharge in kissing period And some time my spam discharge very slow When I talk with girl Paz. Help me.
Hi. Dr.I had my sex on 4th july and she had her periods on 20 june. And we have done unprotected sex. Can it caused pregnancy of my wife? I hv'nt use any contraceptive pills. And my wife don't get periods yet. What to do?
My period cycle 28 days for 2 month my period did not came regularly last date 8 sep n next cycle expetd on 8 oct but it cnt came?
From my vagina some kind of white fluid is going out without excitation is there any problem, while I simply sit also the fluid may go.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I am 6 weeks pregnant having history of previous miscarriage at 5 weeks. I had spotting at 5 weeks and my doctor did transvaginal ultrasound and found sac measuring 4.2 mm. She said that pregnancy is there but will do another ultrasound at 8 weeks to see heartbeat. I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms just bloating, mild back ache but these symptoms are not constant on and off. I don't feel nausea, sore boobs and many other early pregnancy symptoms. Is it normal and is my baby is fine? Well, I have one 5 years old daughter.
Pregnancy and child birth are some of the most important functions of a woman’s life, and they have a life long bearing on how her body functions as well. A normal delivery or a vaginal delivery is something that a majority of women prefer because it is one of the most normal ways of delivering a baby without having to go through an invasive or surgically induced method that will also include the aid of medication. So what all can you expect when you are going through a normal or a vaginal delivery? Here is a quick list.
- Birth plan: During the final trimmest of your pregnancy and especially during the ninth month, it is important to have a birthing plan in place. By this time, it will be clear that you are going through your pregnancy in a normal manner without any problems or complications that may have a bearing on the way you will deliver the child. It will be pretty clear that you are going to have a normal delivery, in which case it is important to talk to your doctor and your partner about who will be with you when you deliver the child, and at what point you may ask for an epidural. Also, remember to include the complications that can lead to the employment of other delivery methods like forceps or a caesarean section.
- Early phase of delivery: During the early phase of your delivery, the amniotic sac, which is a fluid filled protective sac, will burst. This sac usually protects the baby. Once this water breaks, you will be in active labour. For many women, the contractions and labour pains begin before the water actually breaks, in which case, the doctor may have to rupture the sac manually or with the help of medication.
- Contractions: The tightening and releasing of your uterus is known as a contraction. These contractions will start to come in lesser intervals as the delivery progresses. It is important to keep track of the number of minutes between each contraction as this will help the doctor monitor the delivery. These may not be the most reliable indication of the progression of your labour and delivery, because sometimes, these contractions may also be false alarms like Braxton Hicks contractions, which may happen at various points during your third trimester.
- Opening of the Cervix: The opening or dilation of the cervix will usually take place eventually along with the contractions. Usually, this opening is about 3 to 4 centimeters with a passage connecting the vagina with the uterine cavity. When this dilation reaches 10 centimeters, it means that the baby is ready to start crowning. At this point, the contractions will also be closer and you will be urged to begin pushing so that the baby may enjoy a safe passage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.