Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old female. I am already taking medication of Ginette35 for my irregular menstrual from a long time. Will it be safe to take phenq pills (dietary supplement for weight loss) along with them.
My wife 5 months pregnant, now she have checked anomaly scan is normal, but other details doctor Don't told. If This scan told for baby birth normal or operation?
Hi doctor my friend had sex with her boyfriend on this Jan 10 she was expecting her period on 18th Jan but she still haven't got it. They had protected sex. Now when she pressed her right abdomen she is having pain Can she start taking the abortion pills? If she take it will people understand it?
I have been going through intercourse in my periods but I feel no pleasure since the day I have sex with him my sexual desires increase in my periods days but when ever he inserted into my vagina it losses its erected penis so n ejaculate a water like substance in drops but still I have no satisfaction till now if you needed any pic of genital organs to advise den contact me on hike 9937305635 n my vagina gets very sticky in my periods days n my pads gets wet frequently. N breast get very tight n I feel it should be pressed or stimulate.
As my wife is 2.5 month pregnant. So can she travel within this period or normally travelling on bike for some time.
How to know about coming pregnant. My periods are January 22nd, but my periods are not coming in February month, at that time my husband are not with me he is in other country because of job perpus, he comes in March 15 th, my periods are not come this time. But my feeling is I am pregnant, please tell me answer.
Last year I went for my regular check up. In the scan report, they mentioned I have got 1 inch fibroid. What should i do now?
Had a miscarriage in december. Hubby is using steroids now. What can we use to fall pregnant faster.
Hi doctor I am 24 year old newly married my question is while having sex with my wife when I insert my penis inside my wife vagina my penis is getting hurt and cutting my penis skin and my penis is burning and I when I adjust my penis by slightly opening vagina with my fingers it gets adjustment but repeatedly this is happening and now my penis is skin removed and it occurred like red wound and it burning what to do when I want to have sex I can't then also it hurts what to do I am panic.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.