Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
Doctor, my friend use to smoke and use panparags and cool lips for a long time. What consequences do he have to face later?
My sister suffering from abdominal pain or stomach pain frequently. She is preparing for her bord exam so she is going thru pressure and stress, late night awaking ,loss of appetite, and behavioural change. I am worried for her. Suggest me some remedy.
Im very ambitious about becoming a doctor. I need to crack in first attempt. But I'm not so bright. I am good at self study. I don't go for coaching entrance. Help me with some study methods and increase concentration. I'm not so bright an average student. Please answer for this too. Is there any average student who cracked medical entrance?
Dear madam I am currently working as a teacher in international school. Sometime the teenage students I feel upset 11th and 12th students the students are more rich how to handle effectively them and I want to lead a happy in each and every minute.
I am 21 years old my problem is that when I study 2 hr my mind concentration is totally loss I am not concentrate at list 2 hr. I am totally disturb so what can I do.
Carry a laminated card in your pocket which has the following written on it and read it calmly during a panic attack:-
I am a 23 year old guy. I have used cigarettes since 4 years, drinking alcohol and been smoking weed for 6 months. Now I have quit all the things and smoke cigarettes ocassionaly. What I felt that I have lost lots of weight after that and having vision problems and remembering things. Also I have had multiple encounters with my girlfriends with protection ofcourse I am not able to decide what should I do visit any doctor for the weight loss thing and of that is linked to some serious sexual or lung related disease.
I don't take any thing responsibly. I will forget the things, amounts to be paid or received. I want to be responsible because I am elder in family.
Hello sir actually I want a consult on my health I am doing smoking at daily 5-6 cigrate about 7 months but at now m not feel to good what can I do what can be reason.
Presently I am 37 year old, unmarried.i smoked cigarettes for last 16 years regularly (1 packet daily ). I quit it on 6 may 2015 to till now (in this duration of 18 month, I smoked 5 month .and quit 13 month ). Now many times not get erection in morning. What may solution.
I am confused about what should I eat. I go to mall for buying food stuffs but I can't find it for my itself. I have to increase my memory. I am preparing for class 12 CBSE. I am not able to sit for study concentrate. I wish you will suggest me. I want some food/drink which keep me straight forward.
Hi. I am 30 years old. I have been diagnosed with generalised anxiety recently. I can say that I am always distracted and do not have good concentration. Due to this reason I faced so many problems. I am scared to drive bike on roads as I am distracted and dreamy so it can cause accidents. I have very short attention span. So I can not focus on roads even a minute. Already I met with an accident and hospitalised due to this same reason. Can you please advise me how to be alert while driving.
I am 23yr male and I have headache problem in a part because of stress or work pressure or any seeing down activity. What should I do?
1. Go through – don’t hide from - the experience. You need to fully experience all the negative emotions before the healing process can begin.
2. Allow yourself to wallow in your independence. Don’t rush into a new relationship. You don’t need another person to make you feel complete. You’re enough in yourself. You are NOT inadequate.
3. Make a list of your strengths. It’s important that you focus on your good qualities as a broken heart can cause our self-esteem to plummet. Make a note of your successes and accomplishments. They didn’t disappear with the relationship!
4. Don’t try to suppress all the memories you have. Allow yourself some time to go over one or two … But don’t pitch your tent there - as the future’s now your focus.
5. Reach out to others who are suffering. You’re not the only person who is having a hard time (although you often feel you are when you’re broken-hearted) … and comforting another will distract you from your pain.
6. Allow yourself to laugh, and allow yourself to cry. Both of these are healing, and can bring release. They can help us feel more “normal”, and can bring a sense of peace.
7. Make a “good and bad list”. Make a list of all the things that you need to stop doing, to try and put some distance between you and them. For example, if you’re always checking their stuff on facebook then you’ll likely find it is harder to get them out mind. Alternatively, going out for a jog or meeting up with a friend can help to lift your spirits, and to change the way you feel.
8. Hang onto your hope. When a relationship ends (or if our love is unrequited) we can feel that life is pointless as there’s nothing good ahead. But the future is still open – and there’s definitely hope … And one day you will notice that you’re smiling naturally.
Hi doctor please tell me what is the healthy limitation of consumption of alcohol. Am not addictive I very rarely consume it. Is smoking cigarette avg 2per month is harmful.
Dear sir, I'm underweight, because of anxiety and unnecessary confusion , my weight is gradually reducing. If you tell me know the dangers of anxiety, I'll try to avoid it permanently. Pls pls. I'm very confused in this connection. Pls pls pls tell me the danger of anxiety to human body.
I have schizophrenia 4, 10 years now and i drink alcohol from six years. Taking medicines regularly but not ok. Can I live normal life now. Please help me.
The four faces of introversion
1. Shy-secure people: don’t have a strong need to be around people, and don’t tend to worry about talking to new people. They can socialise if they need to, but they general prefer to be by themselves and to do things on their own.
2. Shy-withdrawn people: suffer from social anxiety. They are highly sensitive to perceived rejection, are anxious of negative evaluation, and are afraid of doing something embarrassing. They suffer more anxiety than people who are shy-secure.
3. Shy-dependent people: are overly helpful, accommodating, self-effacing and compliant. They have a strong need to be with other people but they feel they are inferior or “not good enough”. They have good social skills and are pleasant company – but they give up their true self in their desire to fit in.
4. Shy-conflicted people: vacillate between wanting to be around other people and then pulling back (as social situations are a real source of stress). This group of people experience the most stress and anxiety.