Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
Honesty and transparency are laudable qualities in principle but when translated to reality the blinding light they throw on families and relationships is too harsh a glare to bear up to. Very few can take that kind of blinding truth in their stride
Dear sir, I am 29 years old and an Engineer. I am do not concentrate during work or reading. I am getting missed name and important details in short time. I become early short temper and frustrated. My mind set was disturbed. Before 3 year ago it was not happening with me. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
How to overcome from daily thoughts wat ever wong has happened or anything going to happen nd how to deal with it.
He is very unstable in health whatever he eat its never help him to grow and his memory is low and it is his constant health issue please help him as earliest.
Combat with your anxiety issues.
Consider these suggestions.
- When we are anxious our thoughts race, our hearts pounds, our breathing accelerates. So at the first sign of it see what all you can do to intentionally slow things down.
- Anxiety lives in our minds and often manifests in the body that's why you are feeling dryness of your mouth, fast heart beats, racing thoughts etc. So take a few moments to connect with your five senses, it will help bring you back into the moment.
- Be mindful while doing simple tasks, like walking, eating, reading, cooking etc. Being mindful helps remind us we are in control of our choices.
- Be aware of your thought process. When you have a negative thought, ask yourself" is this thought true? chances are your worst fears are not the reality of what's happening.
- Be aware of your triggers. If you know your triggers, you can prepare soothing practices better. When the mind feels prepared, it's more at ease.