Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita G
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita GYour feedback matters!
Hi I have ulcer, I want know which food will eat daily & how many times to eat daily? How to control ulcer? Doctor suggested 1 month for pantocid Hp, after 1 month he suggested pantocid 40 mg. One thing I am going gym. Any effected for me. Please give me suggestions.
Mild swell in submandibular gland, right side, just below the jaw, no pain, no lack of saliva, swell subside but not cleared completely, antibiotics taken, 3 weeks passed. Please advice what to do?
- Periodontal diseases started with deposition of stain, calculous and bad oral hygiene. Leading to gingival pocket formation, swollen gums, bleeding bums, bad breath, dental caries, pyorrhea, etc. When these problems remains untreated for long time; severity oof the problem increases and develops mobile (loose) teeth, deep carious teeth, severe pain condition.
- Advice:- maintain your oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice daily. Consult to dentist at every 6 month or one year time interval for regular dental check up. Don't ignore you minor oral or dental problems. Minor problems develops in major problems with increase in time. Be aware for your oral cavity and teeth.
My upper teeth are paining from last 3 days. I brush my teeth 3 times a day. I never eat Pan Supari and all such stuffs. But than also I am facing such problem.
I am having teeth problem. When I eat something it gets stick in my upper portion of all teeth. When I touches my tongue on my teeth I feel harsh in my tongue.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom-based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla can help you get rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are the bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps, and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with the cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!