Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita ChandraYour feedback matters!
Need a diet list for 15 year old boy. The list should be of north indian food and it should be routine Monday -friday.
Hi my second son he as 3.5 years old he is very naty guy while he as playing or eating he as bad habit is putting things to ears. I consulate to Doctor he cleaning ears by sirenj almost 3 to 4 times In a week its problem doing these kind of precaution.
Our kid one year five month old boy might have bug or worm in his stomach because we watched him scratching his butt and always putting his hand in stomach. And he has fever around 103.2 f. Kindly advise.
अगर बच्चे और जवान शुरूआत से घूमना walking चालू कर दे तो उसे बाद में diabetes डायबिटीज होने का खतरा 50% तक कम हो जाता है,
So keep walking everyday.
I, am 36 yrs old and 5' ht. Weight is 72kgs. I have a copper T and it is intact. I normally have my periods in 28days circle and very regular. For past 4-5 months my periods are irregular. First i got my periods in less than 20 days 4 months back. Then 22 days next month, 25 , and 28. But this month its already 35 days. I feel very mild pain sometimes. Why is it so. Can I wait a little more or should I consult a doctor. I dont think i am stressed. For past 4 months I dont eat rice or food in afternoons in order to diet. I just have tea buiscuits, or cucumber or other vegitables and by evening 7pm I have my dinner. Weekly thrice i follow this routine. Is it because of overweight or the food pattern change. Please explain.Thank you
I have chronic digestive problem both constipation and diarrhoea due to stress. I am not able to cope up any type of stress, I am unable to sleep well, I am underweight, everybody tease me. I have got lots of hair on mouth, hand, legs, chest. I am mentally disturbed. I am curious to studies but unable to concentrate.
I have a 3 months old baby girl. What should be the supplement for breastfeeding whenever required. Does cow's milk is safe to give? If formula milk then specify the brand please. Thanks.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child's diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child's diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.