Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anina AbrahamYour feedback matters!
My eye glass number are L= -1.75 and R = -1.25. I want to correct my sight to 6/6 with operation, what to do?
Doctor I have one doubt how to increase eye power because my eye power is very low. I want to increase my eye power by doing yoga or by taking healthy food is it possible doctor?
I have distorted vision due to intermediate uveitis. Is the distorted vision something that'll remain forever.
I read an article on internet reg effects of flash light on eyesight of a child below 4 years. It stated that the eyesight of the child has been completely lost because of the flash light. But, when I google some say it effects and some say it doesn't. I just want to know what is the fact.
My eyes gets pained when I walk through sunlight, while reading at classroom, while sitting in car etc.
I haven't able to sleep at late nights, try to do some work, study work, try to spend my time on computer, watching movie full nights, but it cannot helpful for completing my sleep. What should I do?
I see black spots in air when I squeeze my eyes. Is this some eye disorder? They are not seen normally but in sunlight or on squeezing eyes they appear before me. Can this spotty vision corrected?
While studying my eyes irritate me a lot because water droplets are coming from my eyes what should I do ?
I am suffering from Kidney pains and also hair fall and my eye's are not clear pls give some suggestions for this position. I am poor sir can I have reimbursement.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from side effects of excessive masturbation like semen leakage, excessive precum, hair fall, eye floaters and flashes, back pain etc, please suggest me a suitable treatment, feeling depressed, help me, will be very very helpful.
I am having eye sight weakness and having on my eyes and my major issue is dryness and due to this I am getting pain. Kindly guide any good medication or anything else which you think is best. Thanks.
I am a 19 yr guy. I started developing eye floaters one week ago, is it curable or dangerous. Pls am worried whether its cause of something else serious.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.