Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anina Abraham
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anina AbrahamYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and am having eye sight for both of my eyes that -1.25 on left and right eye and my question is Is there any possibilities there to get cure of eye sight and to get my normal vision like before without spectacles and if yes please suggest me the things that I should do Thank you:)
Dr. I am 26 year male, I found that my shoulder at back position getting slightly bend towards front and it shows old man it's still continue 4 to 6 year before 2 years my friends told me that you are like question mark symbol later I din get there words to hear but now a days too many people's are laughing and smiling me that of my health condition and I have fatty belly at front of my stomach so only I bend like this I don't know and I wearing eye sight glass from 2005 ie about still 11 year is it has made me an problem like this I don't know, and my height is 5.2" inch weight 59kg so small and too week condition when other seeing me they told me as like that, how can I get back as normal then how too get permanent solution, and I want to increase my height, weight also what can I do for this? Daily I am depressed my self too, Please please reply me as soon as Dr. Help me.
I have a by birth eye disease in which my retina has remained underdeveloped and because of this I am suffering from very low vision. Is there any solution ? Will stem cell surgery be the solution ?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.