Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil P SoniYour feedback matters!
Mam, I am asking that I have some urinary infection get started now only, wat precautions I should take, while undergoing treatment, wat method should follow to prevent it making normal?
I want to delay my periods in the coming month. I have been having a cycle of 32 days since January. I got my last periods on 1st April night, and I am expecting the next one around 3rd June. Which medicine should I take? I want my periods to begin from either 5th or 6th June. I have thyroid under control the tsh level is 2.790 and I am taking thyrox 50 mg for the same. And how should I take the medicine? How many times a day. And will it have any side effects?
I am 57 years old male Frequently ,general body pain and joint pain. What reason? Is there any remedy for this? Pls tell me. Sugar and Bp are normal.
Hi, I am 16 years old boy, I have a problem since 1-2 years whenever I see girls and women who r attractive (have full breasts) and see their cleavage I have very very strong urge to hug them very hard and get nude fully with them start hardcore sex with them on the spot and do sex until she cries because of pain. how to get rid of such thoughts?
Hi, I'm 25 years old and I have had a little lump hanging out of right side my anus for years. It will be a bit irritating from time to time, but no pain or bleeding. Sometimes the lump will be swollen up to the size of a pinkie finger and actually leak fluids, but normally it's a size of a pea but still hanging out .I really don't want to go see my family doctor. What can I do to get rid of this "lump" I'm not even sure if it is an Haemorrhoid.
Scabies from last 33 years on testis, age 39 years, male, alopathic medicine only one week relief, quadriderm cream, clotrimazole, used.
I have a private teacher job and last one year. My hair is continue damage. I want it stop. Please help.
I am working in a company as an it manager. My job is a seeting job for 8 hours in a day. And 5 hour travelling in a day with standaning position. My problem is - gas problem, heart burn & diziness while walking. Please advice me how can I have gas trouble free.
I am 77 years old. I suffer from psoriasis since early childhood. It is genetically transmitted from mother to child. I am a retired medico in integrated medicine. I hv tried steroids, sunbath and antiallergics. It is mainly on scalp n groin area.
Hi, I'm 20 years old. Basically i'm student at BCA. My height 5 feet 11 and weight is between 65 to 70 kg. My problem is I feel headache, right above my eyebrow every time. And feel like tired and weak. And eyes seem like so heavy that I put effort to keep it up open. About this I didn't consulted any doctor till now. Suggest me something I can do about it.
I can't sleep early. At the night if you try to. To go for sleep bt I can't. And when me get up in the morning my. Total body r suffering. So pain ful. What I do pls help me.
Allergic rhinitis is also known as hay fever. This is a seasonal cold allergy condition that comes with many symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes, blocked and runny nose, flu, headaches and many others. The causes of hay fever include exposure to dust, nettle, pollen, pet hair and even pollution. While most doctors prescribe anti allergies to deal with this problem, it can also be cured and treated with the help of alternative treatments.
Let us find out about five such treatments:
- Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese Medicine is also known as TCM, and it usually works by incorporating eight essential herbs along with massages, acupuncture and dietary tweaks in order to create a basis for treatment. These methods aim at creating a more congenial environment within the body of the patient so that the patient is more equipped to deal with the problem causing allergens that come in from the environment outside.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is also a Chinese form of treatment that aims at redistributing the Qi or Chi, which is the life giving energy within us. With the help of this needle based treatment, the various points in the body are activated so that the Chi quotient is more favourable and fights these allergens and symptoms with greater gusto.
- Ayurveda: This is an ancient life science that originated India. With the use of herbs, condiments and spices in one's everyday life, Ayurveda brings in other methods of treatment including Yogic postures and poses, dietary changes, massages and more in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis. The problem of hay fever or allergic rhinitis may be cured with the use of seven herbs including piper nigrum, terminalia bellerica, piper longum, and others which can help in soothing the symptoms and creating resistance towards the allergens in the long run. Along with this, Jal Neti can also be practised so as to clear the nasal tracts and airways. One should also avoid food that is cold and can give rise to an aggravation of the dosha in question.
- Ointment: The use of herbal allergy absorbing creams and ointments can also help in averting the onset of conditions like allergic rhinitis. These ointments or creams may contain long chain hydrocarbons which can get absorbed into the nasal mucosa.It can be applied three times in a day.
- Capsaicin: Extracted from red peppers, this wonder ingredient can help in desensitising the nerve fibres in thenasal tract which create hyperresponsiveness of the nose. In this way, this ingredient can curb the allergic reaction.
- Gavyamrut Grut: Gavyamrut Grut is made by mixing pure cow ghee with certain herbs. It should be used as nasal drops and is a very effective and time tested remedy for allergic rhinitis.
As a part of the treatment, one must also take care to avoid allergens that cause the allergic rhinitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.