Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil NanduriYour feedback matters!
I am aparna 24years old female my problem is my right side stomach so pain when am eat the pain was gone when I am not eat the pain start why it will come so pain.
Severe fungal infection in groins and legs. Since last 1 year. I have taken allopathy, homeopathy. But after certain time period. The infection again starts. Once I stop the medicines.
Hi, I have a problem that im facing problem related to constipation I go to Washroom daily 3-4 times but still my stomach is not clean and feeling laziness weakness I think I have a worm in my stomach bcz I eats lot of healthy food but still I'm very very thin infact my leg bones coming I am very depressed what is my actual problem is it a stomach problem or worms infection Inside my stomach tell me medicines to kill all the worms. THANKS.
I am a 32 years old lady. Have three children with one miss abortion. Two months before my pregnancy test became positive after getting the ultrasonography I were told that the fetus was not in uterine canal it was in right adenexia. I also did a beta hcg test showing the amount 32000. I was initially proscribed with methotrexate tablets. That later on reduced the beta hgc level to 2000 and the fetal mass size reduced from 2 cm to 1 cm. Currently I have bleeding what should I do further.
I have a lot of dandruff. I tried many shampoos and stuff like that. But its not at all vanishing so how can I get rid of it.
I am 22 years old male. I am suffering fever last two months. I am taking lots of medicine but they does not work on me. So tell me what I can do?
I am 25 years old male. During winters I suffers from extremly dry skin, mostly effected areas because of this are hands and legs. Please tell me how to deal with this issue? Is this any kind of allergy? What precautions should be taken for this? Thank you.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.