Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil NanduriYour feedback matters!
My baby has dark patch on his face since birth which has become darker. He is 1 year old wat is the remedy for this.
Hi Doc! My weight is 71 KG and I would like to reduce weight approx 60 KG to 65 KG within only 50 days. After that my marriage. Kindly advise of Dietitian. Plz.
I'm 25 year male my girl friend is not satisfied with me sexual relation. She is told me your penis is so short May kay karu. Please help me.
What is the treatment of Psoriasis? I have heard Ayurveda effectively treats skin diseases. Please suggest me some effective medicine which can cure this disease.
I have dark circles under my eyes I have tried alot of home made face packs but no result Can you please help me up.
My mother is 54 yrs old and she is suffering form internal pain in back specially in the morning. During the day n night she ll be ok. She has thyroid and she is taking medicine of bp as well.
I have small acne like bumps on my forearms and back. I have consulted a number of skin specialists but none of them were able to diagnose. I have researched on the internet and what I could find is that it is keratin pillorsis though I am not too sure What should I do to get rid of them?
Is jelqing helpful for the increase of size and girth of penis vice versa for holding your pee while urinating.Please tell.
Hello doctors one of my cousin is suffering from piles since one week she use to eat slate pencil regularly by eating that we think piles problem had came and after she went to toilet she getting lightly pain and some little bleeding had coming please give us a correct information about what she eat and what not what medicine she use to get relief from piles. She don't want to go doctor she want some home remedies to solve it as she is very shy about it. Because of slate pencil this problem is got.
Hi I have a heavy headache in study timing on that same time pressure and struts also increased on that time who are try to convocation with I ll hurt them.
Sir I am suffering from skin rashs last 5 years and i went to 4 skin specialists but no use please tell suggestion sir.
I am suffering from ocd anxiety since 7 years from childhood and now sleeplessness due to this which is the best treatment for me what are the causes of this, is.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.