Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from kidney problem and I am continue medicine .sir before kidney problem I masterburate 2 times in a week then after kidney problem I can not stop masterburate .sir please tell me how can I stop masturbation .sir my age 24. Is there any problem in future tell me .sir I am suffering chronic kidney disease .please sir help me .I want to marriage in future. So please I request you to tell me is there any problem in my future please tell me.
Im a 17 year boy having weight 43 kg and I had done my kidney stone surgery before 1 year now suggest me a suitable mass gainer I have active workout routine also now. Before that surgery my weight was 31 kg only but after that I gained 12 kg.
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old dialysis patient having creatinine of 7.5 I am planning for kidney transplant in next few months. What will be the life span of transplanted kidney. If the transplanted kidney damages after 5-10 years. Is it possible to do transplantation or back to dialysis again after some time. What are the risks involved in it? Please help me out!
Sir, my age is 27 and I have multiple stone in my kidney, my left kidney stone is 4 and 5 no of stone is right kidney and size is 7 mm so pls tell me any treatment in homoeopathy.
Hello friends. I am Dr Saurabh Mishra. I am a senior consultant in Urology in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Now I am going to discuss something about Prostate. As you know prostate is a very common problem and it is not only seen by the urologist but so many other colleagues in the medical specialities, specially the physician. There are lot of myths and confusions about the Prostate in patients as well as the health care professionals. So, I would like to simplify the treatment methods for the prostate specially from the patient's point of view.
For the treatment protocol, we keep the patients into three categories;
- Those patients who are asymptomatic and incidently been detected an emlarged prostate. Anything above 20g prostate, we call it as enlarged prostate. So, suppose a patient have some symptoms, he has undergone ultarsound and enlarged prostate was picked up. Such patients lie in Group-1. They do not need any treatment and kept under observation. Once they face any problem, they are given appropriate treatment.
- Group-2 are those patients who suffer some urinary problems. Most commonly, they face frequent urine at night. In this category, they can have some obstructive features also. For example, they take long time to pass urine, the last part of the utine comes slowly that is called dribbling of urine. If these symptoms are present, the patient goes to the doctor and doctor evaluates and if no complicated factors are found then the medical treatment is started. So many medicines are available for the medical treatment of the Prostate. But unfortunately, most of them belong to same family. Due to this, if one drug fails to work then the options are least.
- Group-3 patients are those who have complications. The complication may include the recurrent urinary tract infection, recurrent blood in urine, either of the kidney or both the kidneys are enlarged, bladder stones etc. If these symptoms are present, then it becomes the complicated factor. If any of tehse factors or all of these are present in the patient, then these patients may directly be planned for the surgery and no medical treatment is incorporated in such patients.
Few things we come to know. I have never dicussed about the size of the prostate. That means the size of the prostate will not tell about the treatment. There are so many patients who took treatment from the physician also. So, to such patients, I want to clarify the thing that the treatment is not that complicated but the treatment should be incorporated. The patient should be clarifies about the problem and the treatment and the group should be evaluated for the patient.
Thank you so much.
Does consumption of isotretinoin (Accutane) increase temporary diabetes? I have give up taking isotretinoin from past one month but I need to go to toilet for urination? What to do?
From past few days I am experiencing constant pain around my rectum. My bowel movements are good and need to go two to three times in the morning, leading to a burning sensation and pain all the day round. Are there any medicines for this. Are there chances of a Fistula. Do I need to report a Dr.
My mother age 60. She is suffering from urine inf. Her leg was swelling all the time. Due to swelling she cant walk long n due to swelling she cant sit properly at the time of potty. Every test has been done but no result has been so far. To know the problem. Just she do home remedies. Put hot water on legs to get relex. Sir please help me with your suggestion.
Sir after diagnosed from uti 2 months back I still feel that the urine in stuck in my urethra and mostly when I lie I can't sleep with this feeling what should I do and tingling and arousal feeling is there please suggest.
My Dad is ADPKD patient on dialysis. My creatinine js 0.90 but I have some cyst in kidneys and considered in favour of ADPKD I am 24 years and would like to know what to do for living full life without transplant or renal failure I know less sodium and no alcohol and smoking I do not smoke and eat less junk food and less sodium too but is there any other thing which I need to take care so my kidneys are not damaged? I monitor my blood pressure as well its normally 140/95 range.
My wife 7 months of pregnancy, she suffering again and again problem of UTI Why this problem is occur again again? What is the permanent solution of this particular problem called Urine track infection?
I don't have any fixed time to take food / my main problem lies over here only. I don't have any pain but always I feel like that something is still there sometimes I go to toilet for 5_6 times and yes sometimes it's very hard stool and sometimes very loose also I had to sit there for very long time.
Urinal burning and too pressure for stool, lots of pasina and headache, safely drinks water when feels thirsty.
I am 23 years old male I am facing a problem I urinate twice or thrice in a hour if I am at home and urine don't pass easily few burning sensation but not always and when I am out it wont come at all I drink 4 litres/day on a avg and it comes slowly what might it be p. S: even I am suffering from depression anxiety is it something to do with it
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
The kidney disease is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality now a days. There are serveral reasons for getting into the renal failure but one of the most important causes are chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. Synthetic drugs for uric acid and other diseases are also one of the reasons in some cases and in some cases the nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and auto-immune diseases are the cause.
No matter whatever is the cause, once the creatinine level goes beyond the limits, it becomes very difficult to bring it back in the range. There are however certain natural herbs and ayurvedic remedies which have shown excellent results in lowering down the creatinine levels without causing elevation in the potassium levels or affecting the sugar levels. The herbs used together helps to improve the overall health and improve kidney functin.
Chronic Kidney Disease Due To Diabetes And How To Avoid Dialysis?
Although people with type 2 diabetes are at greater risk of kidney problems,but still the stage of arriving in kidney failure can be prevented by taking care of sugar levels. If the stage has already come and the patient is in chronic kidney disease phase, then there are certain ayurvedic herbs which should be used along with whatever treatments are going on. It can be even dialysis also.
Controlling diabetes by lowering blood sugar, dieting, exercising, is very important to keep sugar levels in control. Even blood pressure levels should be kept in control in natural ways rather than consuming pills. Pranayam (Breathing exercises) are the best to keep things in control. Please check video by Dr. Vikram Chauhan on breathing exercies and how to do them and how to avoid dialysis by regularly doing Pranayam.
Symptoms And Signs Of Kidney Failure
There are specific interventions, such as limiting salt in the diet that can help prevent the progression of kidney disease in people who have the early signs.
Protein in Urine - In uncontrolled chronic diabetes, the most important sign is the leakage of large amount of proteins in the urine.Very large amounts of protein in their urine -a marker of kidney disease, which is evidence of moderately impaired kidney function or difficult-to-control hypertension.
One particular patient, a man in his mid-50s, had all of the above. At 30 ml/min, his glomerular filtration rate, or GFR-a measure of kidney function-suggested he already had moderate to severe damage. He had a large amount of protein in his urine, poorly controlled hypertension, and poorly controlled blood sugar. After using Ayurvedic remedies for about 1 month, things improved dramatically. Similarly there are many other success stories where patients were on regular twice weekly dialysis and their frequency of dialysis reduced to once in fortnight. We consider this also a big achievement. In many cases, the dialysis was avoided all together, after about 6 months to 1 year of treatment.
THREE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT KIDNEY FAILURE:
If tests reveal a problem, your doctor will recommend ways to slow the decline in kidney function and prevent kidney failure, which include the following:-
- Controlling your blood sugar
- Controlling your blood pressure
- Taking blood pressure medicines
But according to ayurveda, the most important thing is to change your diet from acidic to alkaline. Improve your breathing pattern. Start doing breathing exercises as suggested in the link above.
Diseases like Diabetes and blood pressure are leading cause of kidney failure. Nature has given us powerful herbal remedies which can be wondeful herbal care for chronic kidney failure patients. The herbal remedies offered by us are free from any chemicals and contain only natural ingredients without causing any side effects. These are 100 % vegetarian and natural products for kidney failure, which can be taken along with any treatment of modern medicine. These herbal remedies not only help to avoid dialysis but also aid to revive the kidney failure in a very smooth and natural way. These herbal remedies are the best products for kidney care and useful to lower down increased urea and creatinine levels. These supplements are Mutrakrichantak Churna, Punarnava Mandur, Varunadi vati and Rencure Formula.
How To Avoid Dialysis?
The herbal products like Mutrakrichantak Churna contain herbs like Punarnava ( Boerrhavia diffusa) and others which have remarkable properties to reverse the kidney failure. "Puna" means again and "Nava" means New. So this herb helps to revive the kidneys. This is one of the best herbal remedy for kidney failure and an excellent alternative to avoid dialysis.
Herbal Remedy For Kidney Failure
The herbs lke Punarnava, Varuna, Tribulus, Shigru, Apamarg etc. are described in ancient Ayurveda texts - 5000 B.C old system of healing practised in India. These herbs are excellent to revive kidney failure and lower down swelling, reduce volume of accumulated fluid and thereby increasing the chances of revival of kidneys.