Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job I work in a bank from last two years. Since then I have a back problem. So please help me to get rid of my back problem thnxx doctor.
I am 21 years old I had a habit of cracking joints in knees shoulder elbow and more joints for almost 10 years. Now I have understand the consequence and not doing it. But whenever I move my body joints crack itself. Some saying its due to loss of synovial fluid. There is no pain when it pops. Please help me overcome this situation. I love playing tennis and it concerns me.
Dear doctor I am 47 year old women I suffer from joint and muscle pain from last year .my uric acid is 6.1 and sugar and bp are normal. My weight is 75 kg. I take many type medicine but not effect me. Please guide me which treatment help me. Can I visit your hospital.
Do back exercises need to b performed regularly? My age is 24 and I am getting pain in my lower back ani left inner thigh muscle if I do not do exercises given by doctor. Can I run to reduce my weight which is 82 kg. Or it will worsen my situation of lower back ache? I am dentist by profession so postural problems are also there. Please help.
I have a horizontal tear of posterior horn of medial meniscus of left knee with cystic lesion but after suffering from pain for 2 months I m now asymptomatic. Should I go for a arthroscopic surgery. Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from spinal cord nerve injulry from last 6 months can you please suggest me to solve my problem ?
My brother is suffering from acute pain in the neck region and back. He also feels giddy sometimes during movements. Kindly prescribe some permanent remedy.
I am male and 60 years age. I have suffering from acute pain in both knees, toes, ankles and legs. Await for your advice.
My mom is suffering from back pain and takes lots of medicines to recover it but its paining please suggest something to do.
I have back acke from last couple of years. I had done some treatment but still it's remin. Please let me know what should I do?
I have a sister in law age 42 suffering from one hand pain even sometimes her right hand hanged up and it pains even she can't lift her hand. Kindly advise what to do?
Having a intense back pain from about a month. Not able to sleep at night. Whats the solution doctor. I have started regular exercise but still no relief.
I am 17 year male. I am suffering from low back pain from back two weeks. I used some ointments and regular exercises but there is now effect. What may be the possible cause?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.