Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My Age 26 mere ghutne, kamar mai dard hota hai ghutne or edi me bhut jyada dard h. Uthte bethte dard hota h or mere bal achank se bahut jyada jadh rhe h or balo me bahut dard ho rha h.vitamin d 24 aaya h.vitamin b12 level more than 2000 aaya h.mere edi me dard hue 8 months ho gye h.or ghutne me dard mere 2 mahine gym join kiya tha tb se ho rha h or muje doctor ne Rosiflax c twice a day, tendocare forte twice a day, nurokind plus one time a day, zerostiff total one time a day, e cod plus one time a day diya h. Please btaye ki mere vitamin me itni kam or jyada kyu ho rha h or gym chodne ke 1 month bad se bal jhadne lge hai or bal jhadte hue 2 month se upar ho gye h iska kya karan h or balo me dard bi ho raha hai. Please suggest.
I am 32 years male it was diagnosed in 2013 i have numerous interal neuroforimas. Whenever some one touches or if there some kind of physical pressure it gives me intense pain which in turn gets me very angry.
Joint pain plagues many people as we grow old and sometimes, even middle-aged men and women suffer from the same. Hectic lifestyle, lack of exercise, consumption of junk food and pollution are often the causes. And according to Ayurveda, accumulated toxic matter in the stomach is the reason behind such pains, since they imbalance the three doshas. In other words, when the gastric fire or agni doesn’t digest the food properly, Ama Rasa or the undigested juice mix with Pitta, Kapha and Vata.
As a result, joints get inflamed and you suffer from aches. For treating this ailment, the Panchakarma treatment is the most effective apart from taking up yoga, watching weight and other home remedies using natural ingredients like ginger, clove, turmeric and fenugreek.
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma essentially means “five therapies” for the holistic detoxification and purification of the body. It comprises of 5 therapeutic treatments for eliminating stress and toxins, and balancing the doshas or energies which help us execute all biological functions. These treatments are known as Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana.
How does each treatment work?
- Vamana: This treatment removes toxins in the respiratory tract and is an emesis therapy offered to those suffering from high Kapha. This therapy helps with bronchial asthma, hay fever, vitiligo, chronic allergies, hyperacidity, chronic indigestion, obesity, skin ailments, oedema and more.
- Virechana: Also known as purgation, Virechana eliminates toxins from the gallbladder and liver. It safely cleans the gastrointestinal tract and helps in dealing with ailments like chronic fever, asthma, skin problems, diabetes, constipation, psoriasis, vitiligo, headaches and even gynaecological problems.
- Basti: This therapy refers to enema or colonic irrigation and removes toxins from all 3 doshas through the colon. It rejuvenates the body as well since medicated oil or ghee is used for cleaning the colon and energising the muscle. Benefits include the treatment of colitis, paraplegia, cervical spondylosis, infertility, irritable bowel syndrome, sciatica, piles and so on.
- Nasya: In this treatment method, medicated oil is passed through the nose to eliminate Kapha toxins from the neck and head. It can be administered for 30 days, and benefits ailments like neuralgia, insomnia, excess mucus, premature hair greying, loss of smell and taste, nasal allergies, migraines, nasal polyps, sinusitis, and so on. This therapy also improves voice clarity, memory and eyesight.
- Raktamokshana: In very rare cases, this blood-cleansing therapy is suggested, but it does involve some amount of infection risk.
How will Panchakarma diet help?
A specific Ayurvedic diet is suggested to patients undergoing the Panchakarma treatment, and it is monitored closely to make sure that the diet is being followed religiously. This might involve the consumption of warm ghee, flaxseed, triphala powder, special types of herbal teas, steamed vegetables and so on. Use of castor oil is beneficial in case of osteoarthritis. Avoid stale and fermented food. The exact diet chart will be provided by the Ayurveda specialist. The Panchakarma treatment is only effective when the advised diet is followed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!