Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Patil
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar PatilYour feedback matters!
Mera ek dost he. Woh ek ladka he. Bahut bimar ho gaya he. Usku HIv he gaya he. To agar koi upaye bata sakte he to bahut meher bani hogi. please help. Or koi medicine be btado
Doctor me and my partner had sex on 5th day of her periods on 10th April and I ejaculated inside her and she took unwanted 72 within an hour. But till now there is no withdrawal bleeding. Is there something to worry? And what are the chances of pregnancy?
मेरे मित्र की आयु 46 साल है । हाइट 6 वजन 90 है । और कोई बीमारी नहीं । बातो बातो में उसने बताया की उसके प्रायवेट पार्ट की जो त्वचा है वह खुलती नही है चिपकी रहती है और वह ऐसे हु पिछले 4 साल से वैवाहिक जीवन गुजर रहा है । कोई भी टेस्ट या चेकुप नहीं किया । इसे किसे दिखाना चाहिए । यूरोलोजिस्ट या सेक्सोलॉजिस्ट को
Hello. My period start after 6 week of my cesarean delivery. Now my baby is 3 months old. And my monthly period are started. I want to know which days are safe for my to avoid pregnancy again.
I had protected sex (used 2 condoms) with a prostitute in Indonesia 8 months back. That girl is not infected with hiv since I've asked her she said no she's regularly testing. Now I feel joint pain. Burning feet. Palm. Do I have chance of getting infected?
Meri wife ke period 6 August ko aaye the uske baad abhi tak nai aaye kal hi Maine prega news lane fuel kiya per result negeetiv tha abi kaise pata chalega wo pregnant hai ya nahi our agar pregnant nai hai to period abitak kyo nai aaye please reply kare thankfully our ek sawal uske aang perse safed pani bahut jata hai iski wajah kya ho sakti hai please reply.
Penis cancer is a form of cancer which affects the penis. It can be caused due to poor hygiene, not being circumcised, HPV infection (human papillomavirus), engaging in coitus with many sexual partners and overuse of tobacco.
Facts about penis cancer:
- Malignant cancer cells start to form in the tissues of the penis.
- Redness, discharge, irritation, sores, lumps and bleeding is characterized by penis cancer.
- Treatment and prognosis usually depends on the stage, size and location of the tumor.
Symptoms of Penis Cancer:
- A lumpy feeling on the penis.
- Change in the color of an area in the penis.
- A part of the skin in the penis becoming thicker.
- A sore (ulcer) that can bleed.
- A velvety and reddish rash.
- Crusty and small bumps.
- Growths which are bluish- brown and flat.
- Smelly discharge of fluid under the penis-foreskin.
- Swelling can occur at the end of the penis where the foreskin usually ends.
- Lymph nodes in the groin area which spreads to the penis.
Diagnosing Penis Cancer:
CAT Scan (CT Scan) - This is a procedure in which detailed pictures of a particular area in your body is taken from different angles. A dye is swallowed or injected so that the organs are shown more clearly. This procedure is also called computerized axial tomography or computerized tomography.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): This procedure involves using radio waves, magnetic waves and a computer to make a picture of an area inside the body. A chemical called gadolinium is injected in the vein so that the cancer cells can show up bigger and brighter in the detailed picture.
- Ultrasound exam: This procedure involves ultrasounds (high-energy sound waves) bounce off organs and internal tissues. This helps to detect the cancer cells. The echoes form a detailed picture of body tissues.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!