Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Patil
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 31 year old. My semen has a tendency of fast falling, say in 5 minutes. How can I have a solution?
My semen come in my urine. Due to this my backbone and knee pain all time. My health level decrease day by day and I can't proper concentrate on my study. Please suggest me medicine and home made foods, vegetables, fruits which may stop this problem please help me.
Hello doctor, I have an issue in my penis veins is hurting and skin was like itching. I need help to resolve this problem.
I am just 18 year old and I really like masturbation. But I know this is a serious addiction. Help me out. And tell me its bad causes.
Hello doctor I'm 21 years old girl I have cyst and also over weight. I had sex with my boyfriend 3 months ago from that month my periods haven't come. I used pregnancy kit to know whether I'm pregnant on 1st month and on 2nd month both were negative. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help.
Sir jab ma Apni wife se phone per baaten karta rehta ho Tab mera penis bada hojata ha sir. Tab kya karna chahiye sir.
I want to know, if I lick my wife vagina (pussy) is there any harm. Because during licking vagina white lubricant water also going inside me. Can you please help me increase sex timing and also tell me how to make penis Strong.
Gone are the days when a man is only attracted towards a woman and vice-a-versa. In today's fast changing scenario one can experience physical attraction towards anyone. With the ever widening spectrum of definitions attached to gender and sexuality, we acquaint ourselves with an enormous range of gender notions and understandings pertaining to sexuality. Gone are the days of the water-tight polarities of male and female bodies and their mutual attractions. The society is by and large opening up to the possibility of sexual attractions besides and beyond the normative bounds of heterosexuality or so we hope.
- One of the most significant struggles of contemporary times is the quest for acceptance and acknowledgement of queer identities and breaking all the discriminatory stigmas attached to them. While one cannot really be inveigled into advocating one form of sexuality over the other, the main argument of the movement is to allow anyone and everyone to freely express and exercise their sexual affinities and identities beyond the restrictions of sex, gender, class, caste, race or any such constructed categories.
- Amidst the struggle for championing the cause of free love, there are certain nuances about one's sexuality that have emerged as discrete identities within the larger understanding of the LGBTQ movement.
- Among the others, Pansexuality is relatively a more incipient concept.
- Unlike bisexuality, which conforms to the conventional gender definitions, i.e. male and female and professes attraction to both or either, pansexuality is a more inclusive expression of sexuality wherein one feels attracted to anyone, irrespective of one's sex or gender identity. Pansexuality vouches for strong sexual feelings for those who may not identify with a specific gender and consequently, includes transgender and transsexuals within its purview.
- A pansexual is never inhibited or restricted by a person's gender or sex. Initially coined by Sigmund Freud to describe the basis of human interactions in purely sociological terms, the term was later adopted by the LGBTQ activities to describe the group of people whose sexual predispositions were not delineated by gender constructs. For a pansexual, there is a lurking and consistent possibility of getting attracted to anybody at any given situation. Numerous celebrities like Laci Green and Miley Cyrus are explicitly pansexual.
- However, the pansexual community is constantly plagued by myriad indignities and disgraces. Many have labelled them debauch and promiscuous while others try to sympathize with them perceiving them as led awry and confused. In fact one of the major misconception with regard to pansexuality is that it is synonymous to bisexuality. Yet others deride this claim by stating that it is merely a modern fad with no genuine basis.
- Like it or not, pansexuality is a reality, relevant to a lot of our lives. In fact, it secularized love to an unprecedented extent and really lets nothing come in the way. In a world strewn with hostility, hatred and violence, if a sizeable number wishes to advocate indiscriminate and unhindered love, it surely bodes happiness for all.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!