Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar. MYour feedback matters!
I am suffering through frequent urination. I am diabetic patient. Suger is in control. I have suffered from kidney stone for 5 times and last year one stone of 10 mm was removed by lithotrypsy. Presently I am suffering from uncontrolled urination what medicine shall I take.
Dear doctor I am suffering from frequently urine discharge. Although I don't take much water yet I have to go toilet 12 to 15 time in a day. I checked by Hba1c past month and it was normal. I am married person.
I have stones in kidney. Now a days I am seeing bugs in urine. I think its Urine infections, can you tell antibiotics. I am not that much rich to go doctor.
I hv urinary retention and I have been informed that Kub ultrasound cost is rupees 1000. What cost do I have to bear if some stone etc is found in ultrasound or some other problem. And what treatment or operation will I have to go through. Kindly ponder some info. On these two queries, thank you doctor.
Is frequent urination is serious problem? I have this problem of frequent urination from 5- 6 months. My sugar level is normal, I don't drink much water, So what is the reason behind this? Please give me suggestions.
I have got 3 renal calculus measuring 8.5,8.4 and 5mm.Doctor has advised to go thru a ultrasound therapy to break the stones.Pls advise whether it is necessary and total cost for this treatment.I have no pain symptoms or blood in my urine.Im urinating normally.
Sir, I am 58 years old and one problem is still disturbing me. I have ejaculation while sleeping. I am also a CKD patient and is undergoing treatment. It happens at least every week sometimes twice a week also. Is there any solution for this.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.