Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar. M
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar. MYour feedback matters!
Diet in case of kidney stone. Brinjal can be taken or not. Which fruit and vegetable should be avoided. Non veg should be avoided or not.
I want urgent reply it is very important for reply my aunt has done operation of stone. What should be her diet plan? how can we help her. What care should be taken for her doctor? she is 34 years old? how we can help her? what should we do for her! please reply as soon as possible doctor. Waiting for reply. Thank you.
I'm having pain in lower back left side I do all the work by myself very active but due to this pain I could not sit I usually lay on bed I consult doctors she did ultra sound and kidney tests all were ok .
I had sex relation with some boys. After that I had some pain in my back of the ass. Could you recommend some tips to reduce the pain?
I am male, 81 years old, having prostate problem and taking one Urimax 0.4 mcg every night and have moderate difficulty in passing urine and I have to get up 4 times in the night for this purpose. And I have hyper tension (140/90) and taking Olways-AM one tablet every day. Kindly advise if I am on the right medication and can the enlargement of prostate is curable at my age? Thank you gentlemen.
Mera khana theek se digest nahi pata hu Khana khane ke thodi der baad mujhe toilet jana padta hain or mera wajan bhi bhut kam hain.Please tell.
I am 30 years old from last 2 years if I don' t have sex or regular basis then a white fluid comes out after urine. I have gone to all most all the urologist of Dehradun but my problem is still there. All the urologist had written a antibiotic and urine infection tablets. They are also not of use. I have also got my TRUS and other urine test and ultrasound all are clear. Kindly advice
Hii. I had urinary tract infection a month ago. I realised this bcz I had for fever and very bad back ache. After urine test the doc said I have UTI. I took some tablets and everything was fine within a week. However I feel the problem is back. No fever but I have back pain (kidney pain) and pain in the abdomen (which is in on /off mode. I am drinking a lot of water but the back pain is not going. Pls pls pls help me! Should I take any medicine pls prescribe. Help pls.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.