Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I am using skinshine cream by cadalic for past more than 1 year so does it cause skin cancer or any harmful side effect. What will be your suggestion about the cream?
I am 58 years old male. Working in govt sector. I am having pain in my both shoulders for two months. I feel much pain at the time of sleeping and when I move my arms up wards.
Consumption of 100ml liquor daily is harmful in case of diabetes patient. The details are as under:- Age 55 Years Height 174cm Weight 65 Kgs Normal body.
Protecting your eyes starts with the food on your plate. Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E might help ward off age-related vision problems such as macular degeneration and cataracts, studies show. Regularly eating these foods can help lead to good eye health:
Green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and collards
Salmon, tuna, and other oily fish
Eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources
Oranges and other citrus fruits or juices
Hello sir , I require to be consulted regarding the acne scars on my face . I am a 16 year old boy , I had an inflammation on my face , around 3 months ago , since it was not getting off , I pressed that acne and it sprouted , blood coagulated at the sight for 2-3 days it remain a major clot at left cheek of my face , afterwords a dark pink-red scar was exhibits by my facial skin , till date it is a little light but it isn't seeming to be vanish or looks like will never go on it own . Would you please suggest me a solution out of this problem , as I desperately want the scar to vanish and get back my same skin . Regards.
I ate lots of cashews yesterday and realised today when I was gonna eat again that it got spoiled with lots of worms inside the cashews. I ate a lot of them and now I feel disgusting inside as I know I ate a lot of worms too. What should I do to avoid any problem.
I am 40 years old, having diabetes for last 8 years and I got to know today tht m having blockage in my heart. My doctor suggest me for having angiography. Does there any other solution except angiography. And what precautions I should take to come over with this heart blockage. And also tht how much did angiography costs to me in india.
I have a severe left pain in my shoulder from last five days and this is in controlled totally and I am so confused now what to done.
My wife 48 is a patient of chronic constipation. Homeopathic (r37/ r5) allopathic (dufolex) not working. Kayam churna & isabgol give relief once. Please suggest.
My eyes is become itchi can you tell the name of eye exercise please to get back my normal eyes Suggest some eye exercise.
Mine mine is not working when I study some subjects I. E. Memorizing. Someone teaching and asked a various questions, I cannot understand what they have told.
1. First, don’t isolate yourself – When you’re feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and don’t really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.
2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something that’s new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.
3. Third, be kind to yourself - It’s likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. It’s likely that this happens a lot more than you think!
4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - You’re not some kind of freak – it’s actually quite normal. It something we’ve all known and understand.
5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.