Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife had laparoscopic surgery on 19 January 17. Afterwards my wife effected from ringworm and itching with round shape marks near pussy area and thighs. Please suggests me medicines.
I am suffering from coughing but in night only. Whag to do doctor? Although I have taken cough syrup also but not worked yet.
Dear sir I am a 26 years old male. Few days before from today my egg cells are contracting and aching pain. I feel difficulty to sleep and sit on a chair. I also feel difficulty to paas urine. I have totally lost concentration to read well. So help me and suggest some good medicine.
I have been suffering from lower back pain since 6 months and with the lower back pain I even feel pain in my legs. And with this sometimes when I urge for the sexual feelings with the erection in my pennies I feel pain in my legs Suggest me what should I do.
With out beating my penis with my hand I am not getting sleep doing daily like this their is any future problem in sex. And doing like this daily I am loosing my energy please tell me sir.
Marriage k 7 mnth bad mere tummy bahr a gyi hai na pregnancy ho ri to can you tell me me kon c exercise kru me fast food bi n kbi khata fr b aisa ho gya.
The lungs are made of tubes through, which air passes in and out for exchange of gases, taking in alveoli. It is a disease of alveoli to which finer air conducting tubes are attached. Over a period of time, with age and exposure to various agents, these tubules get obstructed. The amount of air that can pass through these is reduced, leading to reduced oxygen supply to the lungs and thereby the various body organs.
The symptoms of COPD can be easily understood if we realize how COPD is caused. The progressive blockage of the air tubes causes less oxygen to reach the tissues, which is the most essential agent for all tissues and organs to function. Reduced supply produces a generalized limitation in physical activity. There are two main components to COPD - chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms indicative of COPD are as follows:
- Chronic cough: Also referred to as smoker's cough, the cough is relentless and does not subside with regular cough treatment. This is one of the first indications of COPD.
- Mucus buildup: There is constant buildup of mucus which gets expelled during coughing. The person never feels completely clear of mucus, and the regular cough expectorants do not help relieve the symptoms.
- Fatigue associated with limited activity: As noted earlier, the reduced capacity of the organs limits their activities. Therefore, regular activities like walking short distances or climbing stairs can induce fatigue.
- Shortness of breath: The above fatigue is associated with shortness of breath, even with small physical exertion. A person with COPD will see marked tiredness and reduced ability to perform routine chores and feel a tightness in the chest.
- Wheezing: Passage of air through the obstructed air tubes produces a whistling sound or wheezing. It is more pronounced when there is mucus accumulation in the airways.
While there is no cure for COPD, once it sets, the following are some ways to slow its progression and reduce severity of the symptoms:
- Bronchodilators: Dilate the air tubes and ease flow of air
- Corticosteroids: Help reduce inflammation and thereby improve airflow through the tubes
- Flu vaccination: Helps curb the frequent flu attacks
- Antibiotics: To contain infections
- Pulmonary rehabilitation: A combination of breathing exercise and patient education to improve lung function.
- Oxygen therapy: In very severe cases, oxygen may be required.
- Lifestyle changes: Eating healthy foods, preventing exposure to dust and smoke, quitting smoking, breathing exercises, bi-annual medical check-ups to monitor lung functions are essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
Sir mujhe pcod h both ovaries m or abhi mere dwai chal rahi h kab theek honge pregnancy m koi problem to nhi hogi or mujhe hair growth bhi bhuat h body m sir please mujhe jaldi theek hona h.
Incidental weak erections are normal. Like professional athletes, sometimes you just have “an off day”. For some, a weak erection is an occasional problem; for others, a chronic issue. Weak erections are not random; they are due to one of four reasons: because of penile injury that inhibits blood flow; because of insufficient blood flow to the penile sponge-like tissues; because penile tissues cannot maintain blood; or because blood flow exits out of the veins unexpectedly. The cause for each of these problems varies from drugs and old age to improper diet and excessive masturbation.
Weak erections serve as warning signs of worse problems ahead. Think of a weak erection as an early indicator of developing severe impotence. Men who suffer from weak erections can still gain an erection; they just cannot hold it for long. Men with impotence, however, see no sign of life down south. The penis remains permanently limp. For men with common weak erection problems, typical symptoms may include:
Flaccid erections during sex
Excessive pre-cum followed by weakened erections
Bruising to the penile tissue that may lead to a weak erection
Cistanche improves the adrenal glands damaged by age, poor diet, drugs or excessive masturbation. Cistanche provides protection to the organs from oxidative damage. Thanks to its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, Cistanche can improve blood circulation and can increase testosterone and micro-circulation to the penile tissues.
Cuscuta increases blood flow by producing more nitric oxide to stimulate an erection.
Cynomorium treats impotence in men thanks to the testosterone-building molecules found inside the herb.
Maca enhances arousal level for improved erection quality during sex.
Pyrola contains kaempfer-ol-3-O-glucoside and quercetin-3-O-glucoside, chemical compounds known to improve sex drive and energy levels.
Schisandra increases the circulation and sensitivity in the genitals while enhancing testosterone production.
Additional Techniques, Formulas and Lifestyle Changes
Think of these additional techniques as complementary solutions that aid in erectile capacity. When combined with herbal supplements, techniques can greatly improve the quality of your erectile capacity. For instance, Anal Breathing and Jelqing Technique can improve the duration of your erection by strengthening the weakened parasympathetic nerves caused by abusive masturbation or marijuana.
Medications can alter your body’s capacity to produce an erection. High blood pressure medication can diminish the flow of blood, while certain SSRI (anti-depressants) can diminish penile stimulation because of the elevated production of serotonin. Meanwhile, foods high in cholesterol and sugar can elevate blood pressure, cholesterol and increase your risk for diabetes. Each condition can age and weaken your arteries, preventing blood from flowing properly to your penis.
If your body remains in a dilapidated state due to aged arteries, drug abuse or over-masturbation, an erectile technique can help. Meanwhile, erectile strengthening solutions, such as Botanical Remedy for Weak Erection Restoration and Herbal Tincture Formula - Improving the Quality of Erection both improve elevate blood flow to the penis, repair nerve endings damaged by age or over masturbation, and balance hormones necessary for sex.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.