Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years female. I have pigments by birth in my forehead and neck .I have uneven skin tone .what are the home made remedies . Pls suggest me. I used nothing before this.
My friend is 19 years old female and have backache once in 5 or 10 days nd that pain lasts for 2 to 3 days she cooked some tablets too but haven't got any relief. What should she do now.
My height is small and I have tonsils I think my height is not growing due to tonsils. Please advise.
I am having stomach problems for two days, I have qlso taken medicine but no help so what should I do?
Hi I am sunny, I want know about some effective medicines which we can eat after headache. Please tell me the best medicine.
Sir I useddiffrent kind of shampoo. But now days. I suffering from a great hair fall kindly suggest.
I am a 32 years old male. (74 Kilos weight and 5 foot 6 inches height) I have low sperm count. What should I do to improve it?
I have dark circles since 6 years. So want to do laser treatment to removed it. I want to know that what cost of it.
How to increase our concentration in 22 days what should we do for that do we have to take any tablets?
I am suffering from blocked nose since 4-5 months. In the night it becomes worst cant breath I am using nasal drops since 3-4days. Whichis giving me temporary relieaf. Visited 3ent specialist who gave me nasal drops and anti allergic tab. Is my prob is treatable in xray it is mentioned turbinate hypertrophy.
I am suffering from light fever from last 2 days and blisters on body. It may be chickenpox. I want to know medicine for it.
My sex power is very low and I never satisfied my partner. I feel low while having sex. I am over within 2-3 mints. Kindly help.
My face is full of pimples and black spots and black heads on my nose and nose side areas. please yell me what should I do? My face is too oily.
Hello Doctor, My Ms. Is suffering from dry eye since 2013. Due to medical reaction and she is still having dry eye. So, I hope you will suggest proper treatment. Thanks.
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.