Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have been gymming for the past 5 months. Until 2 months I had no problems, I craved for more food. I usually do not take outside food/ junk food. I took Peanut protein powder protinex. After 2 months I had started experiencing indigestion, bloated stomach and eventually loss of appetite. I started losing weight. I had periods of loose motion and gastric trouble. Are these signs of any potential problems. Please provide some tips regarding any tests to be taken. A doctor in my town asked me to undergo endoscopy. Should I need to undergo endoscopy which costs around 4k. I need to gain more weight. Please help me. Thank you.
I was on a family way. It was my 3 and half months. My abdomen start paining n d next day I had my ultrasound. The baby was perfectly OK BT there was a small clot on my left wall. The Dr. said to me TK rest n it will dissolve itself. When I Came back home again I had a severe pain. I thought it was due to clot. At around 10 pm it became unbearable n I went to washroom. 3, 4 blood clots came out n with it my baby too. It was fully developed with proper growth n was a baby boy. I had my normal delivery premature one. please suggest me when should I plan for my next baby. I'm really tensed n depressed. It happened on 30 Jan 2017. please help me n guide me what to do in future.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.