Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Angels Advanced ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hiii I am 21 year old I am suffering from skin diseases my skin is very sensitive so plzz tell me how to overcome this problem.
I am 18 years old male, my teeth are not in same order my front upper teeth came in outer direction, I have consulted the doctor nearby ,he said that he will remove upper and lower two two jaws and put the braces as their is no space in between ,is their any other way to level the order of teeth?
I am overweight. My age is 20 yrs old. My weight is 72 kgs. I want to reduce my weight. What should I do?
I want to loose weight. Please suggest me some exercise. What should I do. Should I take any medicine. Pls guide.
I am too fatty. How to decrease my weight. Please give some tips so that I will be able to reduce my weight as I am only 17 years.
Hi doctor. I am suffering from pimples and pigmentation of my skin s worse. please suggest me a solution for my problem.
Good morrow doctors I have oily skin so my face have small pores of acne marks. With the age these are increasing in size. Which sometimes look odd. Would you please suggest me something for this?
I am 35 years old female having migraine, cervical and Thyroid problem taking 25 mg daily. I stopped taking from last 2-3 weeks as my medicine got finished in meantime showed to ayurvedic doctor checked my thyroid which was normal and she gave me substitute (medicine) for that. The problem I am facing is major hair fall from last one month and this started while I was taking Thyroid. My hairs are falling roots. Also my hair texture is changed from last one year. My hairtexture is thin .My scalp is oily but down hairs are dry. 2 years bacl also got hairfall than it stopped itself due to that my hair density has become very less now. Hairs are thinning day by day. Can you please provide the reason for it and suggest remedy and also can I get back my lost hairs, wanted to increase the density and grow my hairs long. Please help.
From the last 4-5 years I am suffering from bad breath due to sinusitis. To cure this what should I do? pls help me.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.