Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. AnfasYour feedback matters!
I'm using sorliv syrup for my 4 months baby as per doctor suggestion per day 2.5ml and 3 times a day,started from past 3 days and doctor asked us to continue for 15 days because he was doing motion once in two days and he was not comfortable.But now I can see water with his motion like a loose motion.So is this safe to continue for 15 days or shall I stop the syrup?
I am 21 year old male. Before 6 months I have suffered urinary tract infection. It's was from the next morning of sex with my girlfriend. Doctor gave me some medicine after 7 days and it was cure in 5-6 days. But, still I fill pain and burning sensation while urination mostly on the day when I used to drink little less water. And sometimes getting fouling smell while urination. And sonography report shows minimally distorted gall bladder. Please guide me what I need to do? Thank you.
I love my friend n she to love's me .we both have interest to do sex but she is fearing about pregnancy she wants to do with me n is it safe to do sex . ? In which safe days we should participate with protected sex ?
How can anyone prevent bartholin cyst caused to women and what measures should be taken to overcome it.
I met with an accident on Dec 2013 and my femur got fractured so I have a rod in my right leg. Till now I did not removed the rod do any problem persists in future?
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I had a bad habit of more masturbation in my teens because of that my penis size has been decreased I have consulted a doctor he prescribed me to take ashvagandha tablets can I regain my original length and become fit once again.
I get headache in every month even I take medicine and I become healthy but after some time I once again feel headache. What should I do?
Hi I am going gym, so when I got mood in night time I will do masturbation. So in that any side effects for work out.
Unprotected intercourse can lead to a pregnancy. But chances of pregnancy depend on which phase of the cycle was one intimate.
If there is a proper period after the episode then it is impossible that you are pregnant of that episode of intercourse.
However, a similar but lighter bleeding of a couple of days also can occur at nearly the same of your periods. But Beware this maybe an implantation bleed, which is an early sign of pregnancy.
So whenever in doubt its best to check with a home pregnancy test or consult a gynaecologist as soon as possible.