Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KumarYour feedback matters!
I have breathing problems, also I am having watering eyes very often, I got so sweat while sitting only.
I'm 25 year old male my eyes dries quickly and I have a burning sensation and its irritates a lot l use tear drops but I find a cure for some while only. What can I do to over come this problem fully. Thank you.
My eyesight is decreasing from one year now my power is -2 in both the eyes I am wearing glasses since one year but I want to remove them one year before my eyesight ws 6/6.
I am 22 years old and I have problem in my eye so pain in my eye on time of long time see mobile or laptop display please suggest the solution of my problem.
I have watering in eyes since so many years I have checked in so many hospital but I can't reduce it? Please send me the solution.
I got hurt on my right eye.Do you apply a chemical ice pack to an eye injury or not?What other alternative is possible?
I have to consult for my father Mr. Dukhant Vishwakarma and his age is 65. The issue is about his eyes. Since the age of 7 he was suffered from chicken pox and lack of carelessness due to some personal support to not convey a suitable medical treatment he lost his eyesight. That time the doctor said that there were not any probable hope to recover it because the nerve of eyes contracted and there were no expedient for this and from that day till the age of 65 his life run without illumination. Kindly concert a convenient contemplation plant for this.
I am 40 years old my eye sight is +1.25. Jab mai night me smartphone use karta hu tab meri eyes me pain hone lagta hai. Raat me need bi nahi aati hai. Din me weakness lagti hai. Mai kya karu. Pls iska upchaar batain. Pls koi home remedies ho to jaroor batain. Thanks.
I am suffering from headache, when I am seeing any pictures, movies etc, my head was too pain that time, even when I think something the headache is came as usually. Please give me suggestions to this problem.
My eyes are itching and gradually it became from last 10 days. I am taking a eye drop (ophthacare (Himalaya)) without advice of any specialist. I am not going to Doctor because my exam is going on .and every day I am sleeping very late night. Due to study.
Im getting heat boils on my face eye brows side its getting pain to what should I do please help me.
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.