Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anand K ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I am college student. I have a problem that my face color is so dark while compare with my neck and my body. How to get rid of it?/
I want to take homeopathic medicine alumina to keep my stool soft everyday because If my stool becomes little dry and I give little strain then anal fissure occur. Pls tell what potency I should use and which time of a day I should take it for better result. I am 23 years male.
My skin is showing signs of extreme discoloration. In my inner thigh region, underarms. Also the joint/knuckles of both my fingers and toes. Usually in winters after wearing shoes for long periods my feet tend to whiten but this time its only darkening all the more. Help.
Mera face shape me nai he your mera face kaise bhi beautiful nai lagta to usko shape me or khubsuat banane me muje kya karanaa honga.
I having 35 kg weight only I am 23 years old weight is lasting. Also quantity of eating food is less, Thin body. Also due to sun burn sun rashes is occurring in my hand a white mark is present in my both hand. How can I recover from this? And increase my weight?
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features. Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Reyslatine, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a facelift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a civil engineer basically my work is going on sunlight & dust, sir I am losing my fairness, colour, please sir suggest me any ailment are fairness creams to me ?
My skin is becoming black I want fairer skin which soap should I use or which food items should I eat.
Vaginal cysts are closed packets of fluid, air or pus which develop along the vaginal lining. Vaginal cysts are of many types, and they are usually caused by accumulation of fluids, childbirth-related injuries or non-malignant tumors in the vagina. Usually these cysts do not yield many symptoms, but may cause a little discomfort.
Treatment might not be needed in case of cysts which are tiny. However, larger cysts would definitely warrant medical attention.
Types of Cysts
The commonly occurring cysts are:
Gartner’s Duct Cysts: This duct forms around a woman’s reproductive canal during pregnancy and it disappears post childbirth. If the duct remains even after the delivery, it may lead to fluid accumulation, thus resulting in a cyst.
Vaginal Inclusion Cysts: Any injury to the vaginal walls, especially during childbirth or surgery, can lead to vaginal inclusion cysts.
Bartholin’s Cyst: Bartholin’s gland is situated near the vaginal opening. A flap of skin covering this gland may lead to accumulation of fluid. This fluid accumulation usually leads to a cyst which is called a Bartholin’s cyst.
Usually, cysts in the vagina do not require any treatment. Most of the cysts do not grow in size and thus do not cause major problems. A biopsy of the cyst may require in order to rule out chances of cancer. A common treatment for vaginal cysts would be to sit inside a bathtub filled with warm water so that the cyst is allowed to soak in the water. If there are symptoms of infection in the vagina, then antibiotics are required.
If the size of the cyst is large and filled with fluids, then a catheter needs to be inserted into it to drain out the cyst. Usually, the catheter is kept in place for a few weeks before it is removed. A surgical procedure called marsupialization is used in some cases, wherein an incision is made around the affected area and into the cyst in order to drain out its contents.
Surgery to remove the entire cyst may also be recommended to prevent its recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.