Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anand Chari

General Physician, Hyderabad

Dr. Anand Chari General Physician, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Anand Chari
Dr. Anand Chari is an experienced General Physician in Nampally, Hyderabad. He is currently associated with Anand Clinic in Nampally, Hyderabad. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Anand Chari on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Anand Clinic

D No 5-8-19, Opp Andhra Bank, F S Lane, Nampally, Hyderabad - 500001, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anand Chari

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi my age is 22 yrs female. I have right ovarian cyst 2yrs back and got open surgery and removed &due to cyst my fallopian tube is twisted and swollen so fallopian tube also removed along with cyst. Within one yr again in same place I got and through medication it is melted. Again now within 5 months left ovarian cyst is got. So doctor again adviced tablets. So cant we cure these cyst? I ll get pregnancy or not if get married.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi, Dont worry. You will have a baby surely once you get married. The cyst which you got operated and removed was probably a twisted ovarian cyst. The other cysts which got medically treated were simple retention cysts which are common. There are different kinds of cysts. I need your complete menstrual history.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I lost the someone alese please ask the answers and help us my friend is and allergy non allergic rihitius of the body so I am not option this disease and medicines?

Homeopath, Thane
Hi take following medicines nat suph 30 4pills to be sucked thrice a day for 15 days kali bich 200 4pills to be sucked thrice a day for 15 days take plain water steam once a day avoid eating curd, icecreams, pickles, papad, citrus fruits, watermelon, green skin bananas, pineapple, strawberries, custard apple, guavas. Stop using mosquito repellants.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Age-25, Height-5'10" weight-52. I have a little problem of acidity. Why I am so underweight? Is it a case of thyroid or something else? If any test or diagnosis needed please tell me. I will be highly obliged to you.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Diploma in Food & Nutrition & Diabetic Educator , B.Sc. - Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
hello mam , have small and frequent meals.avoid gastric foods in dinner.take protein diet. do walk daily . take good amount of water. don't skip your meals and breakfast specially. take milk and milk products. take sprouts, paneer, egg, tofu, soy milk,mango shake, banana shake, poha , upma, besan cheela .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from a higher range of fever. What should I do for the relaxation. Plzz can you give advice??

Homeopath, Faridabad
First of all you should take rest for 1-2 days so that your body can fight with underlying infection with its full immunity and start the below medication:- Take gelesemium 200, twice daily . Take Eupatrium perf 200, 5 drops thrice daily.Take Antifebrinum 3x, 2 tabs , thrice daily. Take Alfavena malt, 1 tsf, thrice daily. Drink lots of water and take light homemade food like dalia and khichdi, avoid oily, spicy, fried, junk and cold drinks. In case of high uncontrollable fever, don't panic you should do cold sponging to lower down the temperature.If fever does not goes then go for a set of blood tests. Revert me with feedback. Take care of your health.GOOD DAY.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. sahab mujhe 8 din bukhar aa raha hai aur sardi jukam bhi bahut jyada hai kripa karke koi upay batayen. Mahan kripa hogi. Regards Mo furkanchi Sti.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab 2 times a day for 3 days. take honitus syrup 2 tsf 2 times a day for 5 days, do gargle . take steam . it will be ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cough and cold regularly. Is there any medication to resolve the issue. Apart from that I am also suffering from underweight issue. Please provide any solution or medication to improve my health.

Homeopath, Muzaffarpur
Hello lybrate-user. You are requested to take following homoeopathic medicine as per direction------------ 1. Bryonia album 30 one drop morning evening 2. Rhus tox, 30 one drop afternoon night, both medicine continue for one week and report after.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I will not feel hungry and I am having gas trouble if I eat anything my stomach will become tight and I will not feel active any activities like talking.

CCP, MBA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Karnal
Start taking hingwastak churan 1/2 tsf at the start of every meal with a little cow ghee daily. If possible go for vasthi karma at a panchakarma centre near u. Take light meals such as moong, masur, vegetables etc. Avoid heavy foods. Avoid late night dinners. Sleep early. Drink water only when thirsty. Eat food only when hungry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My palms and feet sweat a lot what should I do? I felt that it usually happens when i am a bit nervous type. What should i do? Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
U seem to be suffering from anxiety neurosis and for your sweat problem adjust your life style accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gud evng sir unfortunately last night I had a sex with a girl and I come to know by my friends that she was suffering from HIV. And I used condom will I suffer from HIV.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If you used condom you should not get ans make sure if she is really affected .Friends may have fooled you !!!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m suffering from diabetes and I m only 21 years old and normally it never goes down. Yesterday doctor checked and it was 400. What should I do?

You cut down the blood sugar levels in many ways. The first method is with exercise. Make exercise your habit and do it for at least 30 minutes per day. Yoga meditation aerobics walking cycling jogging dancing etc all includes in the category of exercise. Now with the dietary requirements you need to have a good idea that what all foods are essential to you at your this condition. According to me, I suggest my patients a dietary plan. You can also follow the same. *have dinner as early as possible. *restrict intake of rice preparations for dinner. *include fruits into your diet especially pomegranate dates dry grapes juice. *strict stop smoking and alcohol intake. *follow a regular diet weekly. *restrict intake of non veg daily. *have oats with milk daily once. *have food prepared with millets and wheat. If possible you could also follow some natural remedies. Some of them are *intake of gooseberry juice with turmeric powder after your breakfast. *intake of water boiled with the stem of tinospora cordifolia. (instantly decreases the blood sugar levels) *have cucumber juice in empty stomach. Last not least make up your mind. Build confidence and trust in your own actions that you can completely overcome this diabetes. All the best.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years old girl , and I am having periods when I was 12 years old , at the time of period I a have severe pain in my stomach and the pain stretches to my legs and it is difficult for me to sit , to sleep Please tell me what should I do for this , I am irritated by taking pain killers.Please tell sir.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
Dear lybrate-user try to avoid taking pain killers every time. Uterus contraction cause much of the pain felt during menstrual cycle because contraction inhibit blood flow to the lining of uterus. You should eat max fruits and vegetables at that time, drink more water and reduce stress. Also do these yoga for the daily routine- head yo knee forward bend. Noose pose. Camel pose. And reclining big toe pose. Also for more pain try homeopathic medicine. They will completely replenish your pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Nutritional facts: lotus seed (maakaha)

M.Phil biotech and PGD Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Panchkula
Nutritional facts: lotus seed (maakaha)

Nutritional facts: lotus seed (maakaha)

Lotus seed also known as Phool makhana is nutritionally very distinct from other nuts and seeds.These are very low in sodium and high in magnesium,being low in fat and high in carbohydrate,fibre,potassium,phosphorus,iron and zinc makes them a good choice of snacking for patients of high blood pressure,diabetes and heart disease also.

Sometimes the bland flavour may keep you away from introducing it into your food schedule, you can roast it and add the seasoning to replace it for unhealthy tea time snacks.These nuts can be added to sweet and salty preparations both, thus, make healthy choices by adding then in your breakfast cereals, snacks and salads .Their fibre content makes them a very good choice to add consistency to your dishes like curries and soups.

So, you can replace the cornflour with lotus seed powder and help yourself treat naturally from constipation.

The high protein and the anti oxidant percentage makes them a good choice for vegetarians and their anti-aging property brings them to the list of super foods.

10 people found this helpful

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
The problem can be treated by homeopathy and without adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine nux vomica 200 twice daily in the morning and evening.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife getting so problem in her head each day she have a pain when she take medicine like crocin pain relif etc. Bt can not action anymore what should I do for better pain?

MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Bangalore
headache can be due to numerous reasons. like- migraine, cluster headache, stress, sinusitis etc a proper history and evaluation would be needed to come to a diagnosis. feel free to consult if you would like to know more.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam suffering from vomtings from last 4days and feeling very low. Please advise me the best.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Take, homoeo-medicine** @ Nux vom 30-6pills, thrice a day. @ Ipicac 30-6pills, thrice a day Report ,wkly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have getting the time of only 3 to 4 minute at the time of sex. Can you advice me about growth timing at the time of sex.

General Physician, Nashik
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation. Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii doctor. I am a male of 22 years having brown skin. My problem is, I burnt my skin (face) cos of using shaving alum (fitkari) and not washing it immediately after applying. I was unknown to it. My skin gets deteriorated and sags when I am out in the sun. It looks lifeless. Also it gets oily. Even I also do not want to see my face, recently I came to know that lavender oil will cure the burnt skin and also heal it. It will make the skin more renowned then before and will also look good. Can also remove skin allergies. Although I took treatment from soem dermatologist, but they failed to repair my skin issues. My question is, can I apply lavender oil onto my skin for getting the natural fairness and to heal it completely. Afterall I want treatment. Also do suggest that what will the best company of lavender oil should I purchase and hpw to apply it.

Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, MBBS
Cosmetic Physician, Delhi
Hi lybrate-user, For improving the tone and texture of skin, various methods are available. There are creams to be applied locally, which I can prescribe to you. Treatments like peels and dermarollers provide lasting effects. For skin which has already suffered tanning, sunscreen would not be enough. You would need treatment to remove tan. Treatments like Chemical peels and microdermabrassion can benefit you for sure. I can also prescribe you creams and sunscreens for local application which will protect your skin for further damage. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private In-person/Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is very smal in size its only in 2 inch long plss help me 2 make it long I can not do sex plss help me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1 normal size of penis in flaccid stage varies from2.8 inch to3.9 inch with average length of 3.5 inch in length 2. Normal size in erect state varies from 4.7 inch to6.3 inch with average length of 5.1inch. 3. A person is said to have micro penis when erect length is less than 2.8 inch. 4. Penis augmentation by vacum therapy/ injection/surgery is considered when erect length is 2.8inch. 5. Consult sexologist for advice natural way to increase size of penis 1. Take multivite capsule containing gingko biloba extract like one capsule of revital daily 2. Take water melon 3. Stop smoking 4. Regular exercise 5. Lose belly fat 6. Take whole grain food, bean, legume, fish, lean meat, fruit, vegetable, healthy oil 7. Avoid refined/processed food, excess sugar, starch, hydrogenated oil 8. Consult sex therapist for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from premature ejaculation and little erection problem also. Kindly help.

Ph.D (Male Infertility), M.S (Infertility), D.G.L.S, D.R.C.O.G, C.Sc., D.M.R.D, M.B.B.S
Sexologist, Bangalore
For Premature Ejaculation: For Premature ejaculation, or ejaculating before you or your partner wanted you to, is a common problem that strikes most men at some point in their lives. Several factors can influence when ejaculation occurs, but it can be controlled with some forethought or, in extreme cases, medical intervention. Here are some strategies to help you get over premature ejaculation: 1.Use Lignocaine gel or spray. Apply it over glans penis 15 minutes before intercourse. 2. Control your mind. Do Yoga and Meditation. 3. Slow down your ****ing intercourse speed. 4. Do: Stop - Start technique. 5. You can use penile silicon rings or bands 6. Keep your penis clean always. Wash its head twice daily. 7. Pinch base of penis @ the peak of ****ing. 8. Ask your partner to do this pinching job. Ask her to gently pull your balls. 9. Withdrew penis and squeeze it and insert again. 10. Do Kleegel exercise. 11. Do Sun therapy for glans penis. 12. Divert your attention. 13. Get Circumcision done. For Erectile Dysfunction: Following treatments are available. 1. Use Vacuum pump. 2. Penile Oil. 3. Penile Platelet Rich Plasma Injection. 4. Low Energy Shock Wave Therapy. 5. Acupuncture therapy. 6. Hydro Pnemo Therapy. 7. Penile Massage Therapy. 8. Venous ligation surgery. 9. Tablets. 10. Penile Injections that can be taken by yourself. 11. Hormone replacement.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 31 years old male. I have been experiencing burning sensation while urinating for almost 25 years now. What is the probable cause and solution to this problem?

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
Get urine complete examination and urine culture and sensitivity test done. Take medicine according to your test report take syrup citralka 2 tsf three times daily, finish 2 bottles drink plenty of water drink limewater get examined by a gynaecologist, may be some local problem is causing burning.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed