Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Babu
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anand BabuYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from typical gout problem. She is 51 years old. Due to this problem she is unable to stand for a longer period. I want to know what kind of foods will help her reduce the pain? She also has high blood pressure and regularly takes medicine for that. Please suggest whether she should intake a cup or two green tea a day?
I have pain in right arm, since I m type one diabetic from 12 years what is the reason and what should I take care.
I m 38 years old MALE suffering from sexual problem, cannot satisfy my wife aged about 39 years old, i. E. (1year elder then me) due to my back pain, also feel very weak and breathing problem on the very next day morning when I get up from the bed, what type of capsules or medicine shal I intake to remain always energetic. Waiting for your suggestions.
I have back ache for last few years. What are the homemade remedies to get rid of this. How did I know if it is osteoporosis? Does it completely curable by medicine? Which all medicines should I have to take? What are the things that I have to take care.
40 years now from last 3 months have shoulder pain difficult to raise right hand and rotate. No diabetes.
Lately my mum has been experiencing pain in left hand and neck. And she can't lift heavy stuff with her left hand. What could be the reason behind it?
Do you suffer from neck pain? Do you sit for long hours without backrest and are used to terrible pains in the neck at the end of the day? Neck pains are very common in people of all age. Though they have various reasons for developing, their solutions can be sometimes the same. If you are suffering from neck pain, then you can try these simple methods and ease it.
- Drink lots of water: This is quite interesting. Not many know that a person is born with their spinal cord made of eighty percent water. As we age, the water content reduces and the spinal discs regenerate. For those who have neck pains originating from the spinal cord, they should particularly drink lots of water to maintain a hydrated body.
- Use Mobile Phones Cautiously: Sometimes we are unconscious of the fact that we support our mobile phones with our neck to keep our hands free. This puts a strain on our neck causing it to ache very often. In fact, it also affects the muscles of the neck. This can be a serious cause of chronic neck pain and thus it is advised that one keeps track of how they are holding and using their phones, especially during long conversations.
- Visit a Physiotherapist: Visiting a physiotherapist is one of the earliest treatments that you can undertake to get quick and easy neck pain relief. The physiotherapists have lots of tricks up their sleeves to provide a quick remedy for your pains. Their treatment also helps in strengthening the neck muscles apart from reducing pain.
- Ice-Therapy: Usually when it comes to pains, we think of using a hot water bag to soothe the pain. But, interestingly, at times ice-therapy might also help in reducing pains. You can take some ice cubes, crush them and put them in the bag and hold it against the affected area or use an ice bag directly. This helps in calming the muscles and reducing your discomfort.
- Acupuncture: It is a very advanced and critical form of alternative treatment. Acupuncture must always be undertaken by professionals. Administered in the correct manner, it would help you. But if something goes wrong it can lead to dire consequences.
Thus, these are some of the quick and easy ways to reduce your neck pain discomfort. However, it is recommended that if the pain persists one should go and visit a doctor.