Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amjad Ali
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amjad AliYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Mere right ankle me joint ke paas lst 3-4 week se pain ho rha h. Ankle ko clockwise & anti-clockwise move krne pr pain ho rha h. Kv kv blkul v thik ho jata h fr pain hone lgta h. Mai x-ray phle krwa kr fr doctor k paas jane ka soch rhi hu. Please doctor suggest me mujhe kya hua h & mujhe kya krna chahiye.
My weight is increasing very rapidly and I can't found any solution to this problem. Everyone is saying different thing to do. I did a lot of thing and lot of work and my back pain started. Please give a best solution to me for this problem.
For e. G. I am a 30 year old male and have backache and neck, leg pain for last 10 years. Iam unable to concentrate on studies what should I do? please give me suggestion
Sir I have left and right pelvic small pain And in report I have hlab 27+ And my doctor said symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis because that's spots in X-ray showed. I but I am not permanent sure But my brother also have ankylosing spondylitis. So in your opinions.
Hi I am 27 year, I have rheumatology problem and my mom also having same problem. Took 6 steroid injections which made to put weight also. Now again getting that knee pain. What treatment should I take and how to reduce and maintain weight
Hi My 2 legs nervs size are increase to much. Really I don't know what is that please help me out sir.
Pls tell me what to do in severe joint pain for patient suffering from chikungunya pls reply fast as patient is feeling very pain.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.