Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ameer UddinYour feedback matters!
I am suffering since very long from ulcer in my mouth and do not why but when every I came home it gone be happen every time it daily appear around my toung so what should I do.
I have a root canal where treatment has taken place pus has reappeared doctor prescribed mox650 pain though reduced still exist tired of antibiotics if you can help with a homeopathy substitute root canal can not be opened again pus needs to dry internally pain is worse on sleeping homeopathy to dry puss inflammation and pain reduced after antibiotics.
What I do I have mouth ulcers from 3 years . They grows in number of 2-3 . And automatically disappear in 5-6 days. But I need permanently cure for this. What suggestion here for this?
Hello doctor, I am 25 years old married woman. I have teeth cavity problems last five months. what should I do please tell me.
Sir I can't open my mouth because I was taking tobacco before. Now I'm trying to open. But only one finger is going inside.
I have noticed my teeth are getting yellow, since few days I started brushing twice a day but still no change. Please suggest how to get rid of this.
Muje ek dentist ki salah ki zarurat hai. please agar koi meri problem ka solution bata do. please doctor. Mere masooro se blood aata hai. Aur dant peele par gay hai aur muh se badboo bhi aati hai, please koi medical liquied bata do jisse ki fayda ho Plz.
Hi I have bad breath even after brushing and using tongue cleaner. Anyway to get rid of it and I think it comes from my gums.
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.