Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amatus Sami Sumayya
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amatus Sami SumayyaYour feedback matters!
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist.
How to remove hairs near underwear parts full and permanently it's sweat and I swelling it look to bad also wen I shave for two days it look good but when it grow it ll irritated and itching problem so better to remove permanent how stop growing that.
Hello doctor, I have a problem regarding hair loss. I have tried many good shampoos and hair oil, but no change in situation. Kindly suggest me what solutions did I take. Also suggest what are the special treatment regarding this. Thanking you.
My 18 year old daughter whenever she itch there will be a mark like a rash. She takes Allegra 180 mg if it is unbearable, this happens almost all over the body. It takes a day to subsidise. Kindly advice.
Hi, from this age only, my hairs, beard and hairs all over the body become whites. Please tell me tha reason and cure also.
The skin under my right hands index finger and skin under my right foot is having blister like formation. Now its ruptured and having itching. What is it? Can you explain me?
Please help me out I need help. please tell me how to remove my ring worm scars they r huge makes my thigh look ugly. please suggest some medicine to remove it or any chemical peel so that I can remove it in my home. If not how to get rid of it please help me out. please help me out its looking damn ugly. I am not dark skinned I am light skinned guy n that area is like totally black due to ring worms its sme times itching n looks ugly.
Sir i'm doing 2nd years mbbs in govt college I have dandruff problem because of that hiar loss arising on me if I delay head bath Im not interested daily one's head bath my dandruff problem since many years but it seems it preventable in good condition only how to cure permanently? Is there any necessary to contact dermatologist?
Sir, white hair is growing continuously on my head. What are the ways to control not coming further or suggest me about how it comes.
1 teaspoon of honey lemon besan n yoghurt is sufficient for getting glowing skin and how does it work.
Mere sir pr baal kaafi kam ho gaye h.scalp bhi h or baalon me khujli aati rehti h.meri age 28 h.sir me haath maarte hi baal saath me aate h.pls koi acchha sa solution btaye. Thnks.
How to remove dark spots from my face. I have pimples from last few years on my face. Now the pimples are gone but there marks are present on my face please suggest. Thank you.
1. For a Glow: The intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin A. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun Protection: It contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from Ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle Free Skin: The presence of high levels of vitamin C in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particurly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture Locking: Sweet potatoes add to our requirement of Vitamin D, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron Dosage: Sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.