Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amatul SalaanYour feedback matters!
If she passed her ovulation period thn wil that precum can still be enough to make her pregnant. Bcoz we did it at the time when she was about to get her periods. After I asked you previous qstn she had her periods. BT can this precum effect after?
My girlfriends period gone 14 April. Yesterday I'm sex with her without protection on 30 April so any chance to she get pregnant?
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
I am 37 diabetic unmarried. Now i'm afraid to get marry coz I heard if your diabetic you r not able to conceive and not able to satisfy your partner. Is this correct? And one more thing I went cardiac surgery 20 years back and taking medicine.
Am 9 month pregnant till today I have 37 week at which time my pregnancy will be. My last menses date is 4th January. Pls reply soon am anxious about it.
My period is late by two weeks, and I have done pregnancy test also it was negative, my period date is 1 july but it not came and on 9 july there was brown discharge lightly, back pain is also to much, and abdominal pain is also little bit. Whats the reason of late period if pregnancy test is negative? Please help me.
I am getting married in next month, wanted to ask regarding precautions during sex and about contraceptive pills. Is condom is sufficient for not being pregnant or do I need to take some contraceptive pills. If yes then please suggest me which one is good and also when to take that to avoid pregnancy and also what is the side effect?
I am 22 year pregnant woman my forth month is running now. I want to know what should I eat in pregnancy for healthy baby. Kindly please suggest me a complete diet chart.
Dear sir/madam If a man is having sex by a female back side [ass] in this case a women can be pregnant or not.
Hello. I have problem with my periods this time they come before expected and their is not proper bleeding discharge yesterday it was red but today (second day) it is darkish in colour n slightly pain in abdomen n their was pale yellow discharge last week as I have protected sex last month. I have sex 2 days after my last periods. Please help me I am very worried. thanks.
Hello doctor. I am feeling weakness from some days. Vomiting and body pain. I have missed my periods too. Is it sign of pregnancy? Or any other reason?
Your body shape reveals more about you than merely the outer appearances. In fact, it is a reflection of your inner health and as well as your future health. Here are some of the things that your body shape reveals about your overall health and the diseases that you need to look out for.
1. Triangle: the pear shaped body or the triangle body usually has more fat on hips, thighs and the butt. They are at lower risk of heart diseases, since the weight is less concentrated on the waist. But, they can develop lower back problems and may have an increased tendency to develop knee issues as most of the weight is carried on hips and thighs.
2. Circle: circle shape is basically for those who carry a lot of fat around their waists. Men and women are equally likely to be affected. Those with a waist size larger than 34 inches in female and 36 inches in male are considered circle shaped. They are at a higher risk of uterine problems, kidney issues and pancreatic-colon cancers.
3. Rectangle: men and women who tend to carry weight distributed all around their bodies have a rectangular body shape. While this is a desirable shape for men, for women it may lead to a flatter looking body. This body shape is healthier than the others, but you may experience osteoarthritis and joint pain if you have higher body fat.
4. Apple: women who carry extra fat on the upper body, i. E. Arms and chest, upper stomach as well have apple shaped bodies. If their body fat is appropriate, they tend to be healthy, but being apple shaped can put you at risk for a number of conditions, including heart problems, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
But remember, irrespective of your body type, make sure that you exercise regularly, have well-balanced diet and stay happy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I'm pregnant having approx 1 week or more I didn't consult an doctor till now. What precautions I have to take in care?
My girlfriend is 24 years old and have diabetes because of that she have a lot of itching in her vagina and also have bleeding without periods. She is in depression because all of this things. please help I'm really very worried for her.
I am a 29 year old lady and planning to get married next February. By March I will be 30. What problem may I face while conceiving as I will be 30 already.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.