Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Aman SalwanYour feedback matters!
I am gaining weight very rapidly. Hair fall s like hell. I am done with thyroid checkup. Everything s normal. Can you please suggest tablet for cholesterol. Total cholesterol: 235 Triglycerides: 230.
I have given birth to a baby my BP is 130/90 and pulse rate is 113, Pl suggest how I can improve my pulse rate.
Sir/Madam, I feel lethargic with no energy and my eyes are always heavy and heart beat increases as I do some even small work. I really feel very bad all the day please help me.
I am suffering dry cough after 2 weeks I have chest pain after hard cough pls suggest me solution plss help.
My cholesterol level are (report on 16 Apr-16 from Dr. Lal path) 1) Serum Cholesterol = 227 2) Triglycerides 166 3) HDL =58 4) LDL =136 5) VLDL =33 6) CHOL/HDL =3.91 7) LDL/HDL =2.34 I am avoiding much oil in food and taking tone milk. Now I have started morning banana shake. My height is 156 cm and weight is 55 kg, age 35. I am thin but cholesterol still increase. Kindly suggest what I have to do. Please suggest me homeopathic medicine which don’t have side effect. I already posted same thing but did not get satisfactory answer.
My father age 55 year and his BP is 170 upper and 100 lowest. Please advise me which food to avoid and which medicine to take.
1.Permanent Cure for Slip Disc L5-S1 Disc bulge without operation treatment required 2. High B.P 150/100 Not taking any allopathy medicine interested in Ayurveda only give me good medicine 3. Cramps Nerves weakens night time pain suddenly comes in mid of leg after 10 mins calm down treatment required pls give me the best treatment suggestion.
The treatment of heart disease has come a long way and one of the more important and fairly common devices used to correct rhythmic problems of the heart is a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a device which is put inside the chest or sometimes even the abdomen to send electrical pulses to the heart to keep it beating at a normal rate.
Pacemaker for heart failure
However, the implications in case of heart failure make the usage of the pacemaker much more complicated. In such cases, the device used is a special type of pacemaker which is also called a bi-ventricular pacemaker. This device sends electrical signals to pump the ventricles of the heart so that they can pump at the same time.
There are many factors to be aware of before undergoing this treatment. Some of the factors to consider are mentioned below.
- Requirement for a pacemaker in case of heart failure - When a patient has heart failure, their ventricles or lower chambers of the heart aren't able to pump enough blood into it. This could be due to physical problems with the heart or problems with the electrical system within it which cannot function normally. The doctor will perform multiple tests to determine whether a patient is the right candidate for a pacemaker for heart failure.
- The procedure - In most cases the device is fitted into the chest and it is done without an open heart surgery. Precautions and post operative care for a minor surgery should be followed. The doctor makes a minor incision on the chest and then inserts the device along with three leads which are connected to the ventricles to ensure they keep pumping properly. Sometimes another device known as the ICD or the implantable cardioverter-defibrillator may be put in to shock the heart back to a normal rhythm in extreme cases where the change of sudden death from high heart rate is a possibility.
- Immediate post operative care - As mentioned above, the surgery involved in putting a pacemaker is a minor one and the patient is usually discharged in next 2-3 days or may be more depending on the comorbidities & complexity of the scenario. However, in most cases, people can go home the next day fairly easily although some monitoring is done for the next few days with daily reporting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Please help me,I had chest x ray which states prominent and thicken broncho vascular markings in the right basal region with peribronchal haziness at right basal region.What does it means.Is it normal.What should I do
In ECG my first degree av block. Pr 228. Echo, lipid profile, tsh, kft, lft, cbc, all the test normal. But when I put down and again stand up. Then my heartbeats going to slow and I feel nussea and vomiting feel. And when some suddenly happen then also my heartbeats going to slow for 5 to 10 seconds. please tell. Me. What is this, and this is serious or not.
Drinking Alcohol can lead to heart disease . I am drinking alcohol continuously from last 15 years . From last two months I having pain in my left side of body including my heart, shoulder, neck , head . Exactly it does not pain but some nosiating feelings with heavy sweating . I have done my ECG and BP checked but reports were normal . please do advice ? Thanks.
Hi I have cholesterol problem I get high LDL is peanut butter good for me to eat every morning for breakfast?
Hi I am 37 year old male, I always think of heart attack, I have done all tests but still I think of it continuously. Please let me know if I need any medical therapy.
I have high homocysteine level >60. Also I have high MCV levels based on the report. Please advice me on how to control. Thanks.
I am 49 years old. 62 yrs weight. 5' 6" height. Glucose fasting 105 mg, glucose post prandial. 118 mg, hdl colestrol. 42 mg, ldl. 131 mg, vldl. 25 mg, triglycendes. 123mg, creatine 1.2 mg. Light gastric problem. Please inform my health condition. With the above reasons, if any problem to my health condition in future? if so please inform precautionary measures prevent
I am aged 44 years male. I have checked the blood last week. The report level is as follows: TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 203 mg/dl 125 - 200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 41 mg/dl 35-80 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 97 mg/dl 25 - 200 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 153 mg/dl 85 - 130 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 4.9 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.7 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 19.47 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 161.72 mg/dl < 160. Please suggest me whether it is all normal or I have to undergo any treatment.
Ringing in left ear from last four years triglyceride is 208 hdl ldl in range and total cholesterol is 173. Regular exercise from last 6 month jogging 3 km and exercise. Please I have faith in homeopathy.
1. Get the right cholesterol tests:
Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe light and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won't tell you this.
2. Check for Metabolic Syndrome:
• Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point -- if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem
• If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome.
• If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than four, then you have metabolic syndrome.
• Do a glucose insulin challenge test.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed).
5. Get Good Quality Sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health.
6. Use Supplements to Support Healthy Cholesterol Particle Size. These include:
• A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take three capsules twice a day.
• 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day.
• 2000 IU of vitamin D3 a day at maximum. (Some people recommend less -- consult your doctor.)
• 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day.
• 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
• Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take one capsule with each meal.
7. Consider Using High Dose Niacin or Vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor's prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size.
8. Use Low-Dose Statins ONLY If You Have Had Heart Disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage.